3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I was talking about this one :
It shows you the possible spawn locations of the buttons.

Edit : It's missing one possible location though, which is the control room between the two rooms with beds.

Edit 2 : My bad, it's actually missing two possible locations, the one in the first edit and the last one is one of the two rooms with a lot of chairs. I don't have any screenshots on hand so hopefully you'll know what I'm referring to.

Sadly, the only way to shorten the process would be YOU knowing all the possible locations but you'll still have to check all of those locations everytime. So yeah, you're gonna have to do a bit of grind.
Out of those locations, I think I may have ignored shower rooms a couple of times. But still, even when I was going to shower rooms I was spending also like 20 minutes finding the buttons, checking every room twice and stuff. Well, eventually I got the suits so whatever.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
There is no timer or despawn on the buttons, I already talked about this at some point in this thread, I had once spent a good 20mins to find the last one. What's most likely happening is just people missing a room or two.
I think there is a guide to the locations of the buttons on Steam if that can help.
Yeah first time took me 40 minutes as I hadn't played in a while but i still completed the buttons regardless

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Guys, are we unbale to see the pre-ntr event anymore ? Basically the quest triggered scene where the NPC ask us to get the items. The intimacy's from the girls only show us after we get those items or is this been removed. Every time I talk to the NPCs, they just says "Thanks for the gift".
You should be able to see it if you talk to the girls. It should be in their events list.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
If that is really happening, then is has to be the some trigger further into the stage that is despawning the buttons, rather than it being just the entrance to the waiting room (where the locked closet is). I say that because I clearly recall entering that room, seeing the 3 lights above the closet, and then going back to search for the rest of the buttons and finding them, finally unlocking the door to the costume.

EDIT: So I tested it: I found one of the switches but didn't press it, then I advanced through the stage, actually going a good way past the room with the costume. Then I returned all the way back and the switch was still there, in the same place. I even used it, and the corresponding light was activated in the costume room. So I don't think there is any timer or despawning effect. These buttons are just really incredibly annoying to find, is all.
Yeah it's been a while, and to be totally fair, I got the costumes while I had either the 1.0 or 1.2 ver of the game so it might have just been a bugged out "one off" for me, but I also had the passive to find objects at a distancce and I backtracked to the room and was empty so who knows, either way yeah buttons are annoying to find since they don't highlight untill you're within pick up range and honestly the highlight effect is quite dull too.

HentaiMan 717

Dec 29, 2021
You should be able to see it if you talk to the girls. It should be in their events list.
Yeah its still the same for the intimacy event list, they just show the scene after the NPC got the quest item not before. So im right to assume there's no longer the quest triggered scene unless you start back from scratch.

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah its still the same for the intimacy event list, they just show the scene after the NPC got the quest item not before. So im right to assume there's no longer the quest triggered scene unless you start back from scratch.
I think replaying the event has only ever showed the scene after you grab the item. At least that's how it was for me, I could never get the scene prior to grabbing the item to replay.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yup, you pretty much got it.
Couple more infos : First location, button should be on one of the desks.
As for the second location, the button should be on one of the chairs in one of the two rooms.
Will keep that in mind. But still, I would like someone to translate that Japanese Steam Guide which shows possible spawn locations in addition to spawn locations not included in the original version of the guide.

Out of those locations, I think I may have ignored shower rooms a couple of times. But still, even when I was going to shower rooms I was spending also like 20 minutes finding the buttons, checking every room twice and stuff. Well, eventually I got the suits so whatever.
Exactly why I want someone to make a version of that guide with as many screenshots as humanly possible. So that it can do a pretty good job at covering multiple bases.

Yeah first time took me 40 minutes as I hadn't played in a while but i still completed the buttons regardless
It was a pain in the ass for me to get my first reverse bunny outfit. Now I need to do that four more times in preparation for the Einomaru DLC.

Yeah it's been a while, and to be totally fair, I got the costumes while I had either the 1.0 or 1.2 ver of the game so it might have just been a bugged out "one off" for me, but I also had the passive to find objects at a distancce and I backtracked to the room and was empty so who knows, either way yeah buttons are annoying to find since they don't highlight untill you're within pick up range and honestly the highlight effect is quite dull too.
Which passive was that again? The one where it helps you find objects at a distance? Is that the one with the treasure chest icon?

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
What's new in the Halloween/Xmas event?... Is the new character playable? Does she have sex scenes? Does she also have the current gameovers?
The Halloween/Xmas events are just some clothing and 2 levels (also a new intimacy event).
The new character is for the big dlc called Charm Song that will launch on 11/18 there is a trial version of the new DLC so check out older posts to find it

Reactions: Tae5emOML7

ejpbdk

Jun 9, 2018
there's a problem with the downloads link. All of the part1 of the 1.89 version downloads are all .exe files instead of a .rar file

Last edited:

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
there's a problem with the downloads link. All of the part1 of the 1.89 version downloads are all .exe files instead of a .rar file
There is no problem, 7zip will unpack it as if it's a .rar so no worries just right click and unzip it.
It's how it's being originally distributed so don't worry.

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
I just found out that turning the R18 Mode off, can make the game slightly easier. Since to get a game over one of the girls need be downed and fucked until the their "health" bar full again. Disabling R18 means that they won't get fucked and they will stay downed forever until you revive them. The only way to actually get a game over is by getting the player/whole party downed.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I just found out that turning the R18 Mode off, can make the game slightly easier. Since to get a game over one of the girls need be downed and fucked until the their "health" bar full again. Disabling R18 means that they won't get fucked and they will stay downed forever until you revive them. The only way to actually get a game over is by getting the player/whole party downed.
yep. The DLC will also add some new perks and one of them makes it so the girls cannot die. Not sure how it works exactly but i'm interested in trying out the new perks.

Reactions: LycraPawn

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
i find the health recovery animation of the girls way funnier with the R18 mode on :KEK:
The medkit healing in the censored version is cute, and I wish you could toggle that animation on/off separately. Or it could be an extra prompt when you press E to heal the girls, letting you choose the tame version or the sex one.

Reactions: moned

moned

Sep 16, 2017
The medkit healing in the censored version is cute, and I wish you could toggle that animation on/off separately. Or it could be an extra prompt when you press E to heal the girls, letting you choose the tame version or the sex one.
A tap E for using a limited quantity instant heal medkit, or hold E to initiate the usual H-heal would have been a decent idea.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
somebody got a cheat engine table that works?
At this point might as well wait for the DLC to drop in a couple of weeks, because a new update will mess up current tables. I was using a table for 1.33 but that broke in the recent 1.89, so I'll only bother when this final update arrives.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes