3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
So, how does one download this? There are way too many links/parts. Do I do part 1, part 3, the new version?? Like jesus christ
Seed of the Dead 2 v1.89 (DLsite R18 patch included)
Download all parts into one folder. Unpack the part1. The rest is unpacked automatically.
Yes, '.exe' can also be unpacked the same way as any other '.rar', '.zip' or '.7z'.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Fk!!! Fking Saturday next fking week man,fk this NNN I can't fkinhng stand at anymore! I Wil fap until the charm song came!

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Fk!!! Fking Saturday next fking week man,fk this NNN I can't fkinhng stand at anymore! I Wil fap until the charm song came!
Just remember, NNN has two meanings, "No Nut November" and "Non-stop Nut November", you can pick what you like. :v

(sorry dumb joke but I had to do it hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Nah man, I'm storing saving up my "chi" until next week, to then release all that pent up energy on the DLC like goku's Genki Dama on that mf.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Guess this is will be one of the last few highly anticipated for dlsite-r18 games for the month of November or the rest of this year.

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
So first time trying to play this sequel, can anyone clarify, i have to download all 5 parts in the same folder to play or what is the course of action?

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Is this the SoD:SH ? if yes does anyone have a save file ? there are 256 pages did not want to go through them

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
If you search for "save" in this thread there's only 17 pages.
Most of them are asking for a save making it harder for others to find the save so good luck :HideThePain:
It'd be a shame if everyone used the search to find the one guy who said "here is a full save." instead of making it difficult for everyone else by asking for it :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: t^2
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes