3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Wait! Guys!so we will got the new cs dlc at 0:0 am November 18th or we still have to wait for Sunday 19th??

Salty Doggo

Jul 8, 2021
I'm replaying the game on version 1.33 and I think the Halloween and Christmas events are inaccessible.
looking at the patch notes, they devs disabled the events in the following versions which is really stupid. It's not like they're providing a live service.
So, would I have to re-download the older versions to play those events?

KonnoYuuki74

Feb 23, 2020
I'm replaying the game on version 1.33 and I think the Halloween and Christmas events are inaccessible.
looking at the patch notes, they devs disabled the events in the following versions which is really stupid. It's not like they're providing a live service.
So, would I have to re-download the older versions to play those events?
You should download Version 1.89, if you want to play the Halloween and Christmas events. Version 1.89 is the version were the devs put back both event, and you can access them in Hometown.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Call me weird but, I kinda hope that whatever bugs were there in the previous versions (especially visual ones, like the clipping in the girl's models hair and clothes) still remain in Charm Song.

I dunno, the game is outright bizarre but is still fun, and all those weird bugs add to the overall experience and enhance it, it wouldn't feel like SotD without them.
Don't worry, knowing the devs, your hopes will very likely come true. They just don't seem to care about bugfixing.

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
I know that Christmas and Halloween Clothes DLCs are applicable only for special periods.
Is there a user patch that I can wear regardless of the date?

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018

And I am Iron Man.
iron-man.gif

**** There is a report that it is not compatible with the Steam version. Make Backup if you try with Steam Ver ****

+++++++
After unzip the 7z file, you will see the exe file. Run it, wait, and put the DLC files in the game.

I know that Christmas and Halloween Clothes DLCs are applicable only for special periods.
Is there a user patch that I can wear regardless of the date?
And anyone can answer this question?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes