3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
is there anyway of noticing if the dlc is active?
game looks the same for me
If you put it here:
[RJ330023] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home 1.89DL\SoD2\Content\Paks
The game take some time to lunch and when you start the game there is a message that say your game is compatible just talk to the girls

Edit: Game crash when building the Cafeteria with ver 1.89

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Aug 4, 2017
So I just built 3 of the new facilities and now my save is entirely bricked - it just instantly crashes every time I load up the save now.

Error: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3159] Could not find SuperStruct SetWorldOffset to create SetWorldOffset

• Wow
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
The new girl is not included in the Harem mod T.T & Christmas gift doesn't seems to work on her but the Halloween gift works.

The uncensored patch work on her too, oh i though you would need to update it

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
So I just built 3 of the new facilities and now my save is entirely bricked - it just instantly crashes every time I load up the save now.

Error: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3159] Could not find SuperStruct SetWorldOffset to create SetWorldOffset
Doesn't seems to be the Game center neither the Inn

It the cafeteria at least from the 1.89version need the 2.05 i guess

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well since yall dlsite players are up and on it, I wanna ask if anyone will let me know how to get any new costumes/locations of new NTR quest items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find where any of these are, let me know so I can update my guide.

Reactions: UnknownBava

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Team Krama literally said that the dlc require 2.05 version to work fine and that while DlSite state 1.89, since start of november, you actually download 2.05.

Aplying DLC on 1.89 will lead to bug...

Also, fun fact, Dlsite version of the DLC is tagged as Japanese only while the complete pack and all the version on Steam have JP, EN, CH and simplified CH as language. Guess someone was lazy when tagging the dlc on Dlsite :p

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Playing on 1.89 can be rather buggy... Like the new chapter, instead of grass you get checked board hills. Or defend the hut has some word errors when taking the planks.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes