3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Can someone give this Beggar a game over video?
Hey buddy, I feel you. I know the feeling. I wanted to see the new game over videos as well.
I'm going to record them so I don't have to load into the game every time. I'll set you up a link and PM you. Provided the save above has everything unlocked (even for new girl), I will do this sometime this weekend and let you know.

I am curious about the NTR and the brothel part as well. But I will be honest, I was really curious about the defeat scenes. Hopefully I can record them soon enough.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anybody know how to unlock Idol Mode? I want to roleplay as a corrupt idol producer as soon as possible. Also, how do I view the pictures I took in the photo booth?

There's a brothel???
Wait, really? If true, how do I unlock it?

Last edited:

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
So I managed to make SOD CS work from scratch (my old save files got deleted, had to redownload the game again).
I will put out a guide with links so that everyone can easily start CS if they played this game before and maxed everything out but lost their saves. Or if you would like to skip the base game and start CS with a maxed out save.
Step 1: download SOD Base Game + DLC.

Step 2: extract the Part 1-6 so that the base game will work.
Step 3: View attachment 3095480 Put the DLC files into this location.
Step 4: Test if the game works.
Step 5 (Optional): If you want a fully unlocked save file for base game then use this one:

That save works even on the latest version.
View attachment 3095486
Put the save File there and you can now start the SOD CS with 100% base game save (I did not fully check the save file but it has all skills unlocked, large amount of money, and all facilities unlocked so far. HAVE Fun and thanks for the people uploading the game and the saves and creating guides and shit.

I'm trying to download the version you linked but whenever I try to unpack it I get this error.

ragil putra

Feb 8, 2018
Hey buddy, I feel you. I know the feeling. I wanted to see the new game over videos as well.
I'm going to record them so I don't have to load into the game every time. I'll set you up a link and PM you. Provided the save above has everything unlocked (even for new girl), I will do this sometime this weekend and let you know.

I am curious about the NTR and the brothel part as well. But I will be honest, I was really curious about the defeat scenes. Hopefully I can record them soon enough.
How to unlock the brothel?
Also is there any ntr scene in idol mode?

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
There's a brothel???
Hey sorry I didn't mean to rile people up.
I just RECENTLY downloaded it. I was basing the idea of a brothel this scene from the trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never even beat the game. I just use save files. Guess I should play through it first to unlock stuff with the new girl since the saves here seem to be for just the original game.
Sorry about that folks.

Jan 10, 2021
I just RECENTLY downloaded it. I was basing the idea of a brothel this scene from the trailer:
I never even beat the game. I just use save files. Guess I should play through it first to unlock stuff with the new girl since the saves here seem to be for just the original game.
Sorry about that folks.
I could be wrong since I still haven't unlocked it, but I think that's supposed to be an idol photo shoot, not a brothel.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Sorry about that folks.
Oh okay. I think those photoshoots are what the devs refer to as Idol Mode. I'm hoping someone in this thread will be able to tell us how to unlock this mode. Hopefully you get it by playing story mode since I did the first act of the new DLC.

akiibakei

Aug 19, 2018
Oh okay. I think those photoshoots are what the devs refer to as Idol Mode. I'm hoping someone in this thread will be able to tell us how to unlock this mode. Hopefully you get it by playing story mode since I did the first act of the new DLC.
the DLC about idols is already updated here?

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
just finish second Act a you will get the idol costumes and the idol mode
the Oedo Park One

Reactions: LycraPawn
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes