3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
Mega
And I am Iron Man.
View attachment 3093861

**** There is a report that it is not compatible with the Steam version. Make Backup if you try with Steam Ver ****

+++++++
After unzip the 7z file, you will see the exe file. Run it, wait, and put the DLC files in the game.

And anyone can answer this question?
If im not mistaken I only need to download this if I have the full game and patch it in the folder right? correct me if im wrong

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Oh okay. I think those photoshoots are what the devs refer to as Idol Mode. I'm hoping someone in this thread will be able to tell us how to unlock this mode. Hopefully you get it by playing story mode since I did the first act of the new DLC.
I beat the first mission. The first ryona scene is kinda boring lol but its whatever.
Anyway, I dunno about the photoshoot yet, I'll have to continue playing it. Definitely looked like a brothel to me.
Stopping for now. It's pretty fun though, I like it so far.
First new stage was a slog to get through (played on Normal). I healed a million times lol. I am surprised I beat it; I was like, 5 or 10 hitpoints from dying and it said clear. :O

Curious how many new stages there are...

- M

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I beat the first mission. The first ryona scene is kinda boring lol but its whatever.
Anyway, I dunno about the photoshoot yet, I'll have to continue playing it. Definitely looked like a brothel to me.
Stopping for now. It's pretty fun though, I like it so far.
First new stage was a slog to get through (played on Normal). I healed a million times lol. I am surprised I beat it; I was like, 5 or 10 hitpoints from dying and it said clear. :O

Curious how many new stages there are...

- M
second stage is harder
the idol mode is really fun i liked it a lot

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
second stage is harder
the idol mode is really fun i liked it a lot
I died quickly in the second stage and got the same ryona scene as the first new stage lol. I hope new stuff comes and rewards me for sucking. :p
I will check the idol mode out when I can. I'll play tomorrow or later.
- M

47pig

Feb 17, 2023
好的,有谁知道在哪里可以找到新的获取 NTR 物品吗?特别是书店里有书,DLC里有我搜索过的地图。但什么也没发现。

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
Steam user here. I've downloaded Charm Song and the 2.05 patch and have run into a bit of a bug. Ichika currently appears fully clothed in all of her death scenes. All the other characters still appear naked, it only seems to be affecting Ichika. Weird bug, anyone else on Steam run into this?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Each Girl got 2 new Ntr scene. So five each i guess
Fat Dude [Kirara NTR]- Clear
DLC 1 NTR - 4 Pretty Flower -> Act 9 - After check point before Scene
DLC 2 NTR - 5 Tiara - Act12 Dress Code Shop at the Start

Guitar dude [Ichika NTR]- Clear
DLC 1 NTR - 4 -> Metal from Army legacy - Act 11 Before Riding the Tank
DLC 2 NTR - 5 -> Legendary Game - Act12 Got it without noticing

Yukio [Hikari NTR]
DLC 1 NTR -4 -> Camera's memory card - Act9 Hut at checkpoint after Sus. bridge
DLC 2 NTR -5 -> Medecin - Act12 Tall building dark place with chairs - Got it without noticing
It have to be in one of the theatre room

Murayama [Aya NTR]-Clear
DLC 1 NTR- 4-Camera -> Act 11 after the 1st Train ride
DLC 2 NTR- 5-Handcuffs - Act 10 Area left of the Red Tori before amusement park

Hiromi (SunGlass Guy) [Einomaru NTR] - Clear
Heart ? - 1- Gravure Book -> Act 1 before sewer section
Heart ? - 2- DVD & Idol Good -> Store in front of the station Act3 (-Act 11-) Edited
Heart ? - 3- Vinyl record - Act 7 Big mansion in the wood
Heart ? - 4- Image Video - Act12 Building with an Aquarium -> 3rd level on floor wreck
Heart ? - 5- Video Camera - Act 12 In a 3rd level Open store before the Emergency exit stairs

To get the NTR dude for Einomaru to trigger you need to progress her intimacy up to 3 or 4 then to the max, he is in the new section.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes