3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Is the links posted here so far only the japanese version or does it also contain the english one? Or do I have to wait for someone to post the steam version?

Apr 16, 2018
You got the 2.05+DLC? If it this one it did crash once but load just fine
Or are you on 1.89+DLC it crash permanently if you built the cafeteria
I'm on 2.05, It's loading fine but always crashed a minute after getting into the home base. I don't think it's a stress issue since it's running smoothly with no stutter.
(I did use my saves from 1.30 something I think.)

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Did you try talking to the dude after your run, i actually got it without noticing it you may have it already.
Yep, still don't have it right now, not sure where or what I missed,

Edit: I just got it, I'm pretty sure it's actually in the first building somewhere before you zipline, it looks suspiciously like high-quality wood.
Once you get to the actual acquarium part it's too late

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Yep, still don't have it right now, not sure where or what I missed
It should be at the beginning in the store level, don't think it pop up after reaching the theatre part and the end level there are some item that pop up but way to hard to look for it in there

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
just finish second Act a you will get the idol costumes and the idol mode
the Oedo Park One
Thanks. When you say second act, you're talking about Act 10 which is the 2nd new act from the DLC, right?

Each Girl got 2 new Ntr scene. So five each i guess
Fat Dude [Kirara NTR]- Clear
DLC 1 NTR - 4 Pretty Flower -> Act 9 - After check point before Scene
DLC 2 NTR - 5 Tiara - Act12 Dress Code Shop at the Start

Guitar dude [Ichika NTR]- Clear
DLC 1 NTR - 4 -> Metal from Army legacy - Act 11 Before Riding the Tank
DLC 2 NTR - 5 -> Legendary Game - Act12 Got it without noticing

Yukio [Hikari NTR]
DLC 1 NTR -4 -> Camera's memory card - Act9 Hut at checkpoint after Sus. bridge
DLC 2 NTR -5 -> Medecin - Act12 Tall building dark place with chairs - Got it without noticing
It have to be in one of the theatre room

Murayama [Aya NTR]-Clear
DLC 1 NTR- 4-Camera -> Act 11 after the 1st Train ride
DLC 2 NTR- 5-Handcuffs - Act 10 Area left of the Red Tori before amusement park

Hiromi (SunGlass Guy) [Einomaru NTR] - Clear
Heart ? - 1- Gravure Book -> Act 1 before sewer section
Heart ? - 2- DVD & Idol Good -> Store in front of the station Act 11
Heart ? - 3- Vinyl record - Act 7 Big mansion in the wood
Heart ? - 4- Image Video - Act12 Building with an Aquarium -> 3rd level on floor wreck
Heart ? - 5- Video Camera - Act 12 In a 3rd level Open store before the Emergency exit stairs

To get the NTR dude for Einomaru to trigger you need to progress her intimacy up to 3 or 4 then to the max, he is in the new section.
New Weapon and Ultimate missing 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited my post for the NTR item location but not done yet.
Building with an Aquarium is Act12 but the last section you can't really search because Acid up your ass....
Don't bother with the girls at this part just climb up.

Venus Costume just beat the 13act
View attachment 3096372
That Venus Costume looks good. Does every heroine have one or is that outfit exclusive to Aya?

You mean the new one? Once you built each facility go to it near TV / Bed / Kitchen / The game machine in the midle of the arcade

-Hikari Hometown
View attachment 3096559
-Cafeteria
View attachment 3096560
Game arcade
View attachment 3096561
The inn
View attachment 3096562
These will all be useful guides when I get back to playing this tonight. I already unlocked the Hometown/Cafeteria/Arcade/Inn areas as one of my first tasks I decided to do while playing the DLC content.

Reactions: Testament34

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I can't seems to trigger the chinese dress
The chinese dress spawns in act 10 on the steps in front of the ferris wheel. I don't know how I got it to spawn, but it did.
Can't trigger it, there is no indication in the stage too unlike the bunny or the 3 other from the Act8 you don't see a sign with the dress. Just hope it's not RNG pathway because the RNG GOD is not on my side today.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
That Venus Costume looks good. Does every heroine have one or is that outfit exclusive to Aya?
Venus is for everybody, during the 3rd boss phase she spawned 3 Eggs and you get item if you destroy it weirdly enough it did not say it was the costume just some random loot but at the End screen it showed up as the Venus dress

Reactions: Testament34

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
just 100% Idol Mode.
really good mode i liked it.
so after beating the 5 Live Shows you gain the ultra fan Perk
it is a glowstick with a secondary fire that gives the girls 1/4 of buff and makes them BIG
almost useless if you as me since you will be givin up on a secondary primary weapon
but on higher dificulties it might help since the Girls buffed attacks are kinda insane
you also gain another thing after beating idol mode its the lesson wear costume i think, did'nt have time to look.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Haven't looked into this game for quite a while, has someone managed to find the solution of all textures in the game being terrible blurry mess? Back then it degraded after you build i think 3rd facility at the base, but i just tried the new game with the last dlc and all, and it's like that from the very start for me. Ofc changing quality doesn't help at all, even ingame benchmark selects High preset, yet it doesn't look like it xD

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
just 100% Idol Mode.
really good mode i liked it.
so after beating the 5 Live Shows you gain the ultra fan Perk
it is a glowstick with a secondary fire that gives the girls 1/4 of buff and makes them BIG
almost useless if you as me since you will be givin up on a secondary primary weapon
but on higher dificulties it might help since the Girls buffed attacks are kinda insane
you also gain another thing after beating idol mode just cant remember RN.
Probably the lesson Wear Costume?
Oh ok so i just miss one ultimate perk the "Auto-turret" must be in Act11 i ony got one blue letter instead of 2

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Curious to know what kind of bug you guys have.
I got that scary eyes lady
Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 162224.png

And Einamoru breast always show at max size T.T even though is on 50 or costume never change during cutscene

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes