3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Starfruity

Dec 28, 2017
So here's pictures of where each of the NTR items are, except Ichika's and Aya's first ones in act 11 cuz I forgot to take the pictures.

Hikari-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aya-
Kirara-
Ichika-
Einomaru-

Edit: Got a new save to go back and add Aya's and Ichikas first NTR items.

Last edited:

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
So here's pictures of where each of the NTR items are, except Ichika's and Aya's first ones in act 11 cuz I forgot to take the pictures.

Hikari-
Aya-
Kirara-
Ichika-
Einomaru-
Can you share your save pls?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Can you share your save pls?
Want to try this one make a backup before anything
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\SoD2

-Make sure you remap the button
-Still missing 2 costumes the Apron (Aya only) that mini-game in the cafeteria is not for me and having to re-do it since the reward is random is no!
You can see that costume in one of the DLC romance Hscene with Aya
-the other costume is Lesson Wear Costume.
-As for death scene should be unlocked auto after each act clear but i'm not gonna verify

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Alright that Chinese dress that little f*ker, finaly after 14 try.
Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 213730.png

Ok Act10 went one last time real slow making sure everything dead ahead then i spot this double line
Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 213421.png

I though it's just bug visual but oh maybe not, still went real slow killing everything
Got to the ferrywheel kill every Z sitting in it then little music and the dress pop where you stand.

Run one more test but speed up until the amusement park, kill everything slowly before those double red line then everything else until ferrywheel. It works again don't need to do the letter challenge

Last run just speed up to the ferrywheel kill all the Z in it nothing, backtracking but the Z dispawn O.O pfffff no wonder....
The number of time i must have missed 1 or got to those red line ahead of time....

Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 213906.png

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
You can try my setting then:
View attachment 3097592
[/QUOTE]
I tried just for the check, some parts like npc faces became even more horrible ;D
But well, before this dlc, at initial release of the game and further paches there was this same problem, but textures were fine at the start of the game, they became like that right after you unlocked 3rd facility(i think) at the base, while settings remained on the same levels of course. Now it's from the start of the game.

It may be a problem just for laptops though, as i remember the discussions back then - it was the only common point for all the players having this issue, no matter the hardware. I hoped they would finally fix it with the dlc, but it became even worse.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
You can try my setting then:
View attachment 3097592
I tried just for the check, some parts like npc faces became even more horrible ;D
But well, before this dlc, at initial release of the game and further paches there was this same problem, but textures were fine at the start of the game, they became like that right after you unlocked 3rd facility(i think) at the base, while settings remained on the same levels of course. Now it's from the start of the game.

It may be a problem just for laptops though, as i remember the discussions back then - it was the only common point for all the players having this issue, no matter the hardware. I hoped they would finally fix it with the dlc, but it became even worse.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry not a clue

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Damn the idol minigame is a bit hard. If you fail to optimize, you will be "forced" to restart your progress back from chapter start (where if your stats are bad enough you still won't be able to salvage that "run") or back at the beginning of the idol mode. Without retaining any upgrades.

I managed to get an S on the 4th idol show, Great only in voltage but not Fever. The event still failed.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Damn the idol minigame is a bit hard. If you fail to optimize, you will be "forced" to restart your progress back from chapter start (where if your stats is bad enough you still won't be able to salvage that "run") or back at the beginning of the idol mode. Without retaining any upgrades.
You can try my save file (Page266) it's before the second live performance with most Srank and a few Arank stat

So you do get the exclusive costume for einomaru once you beat the Idol game but where is it?
because can't change to Lesson Wear & can't gift it either, an other bug?

So we got 5exclusive costume 1per girl and Chinese dress/ Idol dress and Venus dress all girl

By the way they could not include Einamoru in the Harem DLC but the last promotion after clearing 5th live is this:
Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 234354.png
Capture d'écran 2023-11-18 234433.png
Why? What was so hard to replace that green shadow with MC.......

Reactions: p23rklo

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
T

This in english or let us pick english language on setting just to clarify yea?
It's in English but I noticed there's some audio bug at the Sewer door room when I tried replaying the 1st stage with Einomaru.
Not sure if it's caused by the version change or from the source.

I did use my existing save

Nov 12, 2021
T

This in english or let us pick english language on setting just to clarify yea?
Let you pick the language you you want to use in the game.
Japanese ,Korean ,Chinese
Btw, if you enter the game and it already in English because your save files already in English

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
You can try my save file (Page266) it's before the second live performance with most Srank and a few Arank stat

So you do get the exclusive costume for einomaru once you beat the Idol game but where is it?
because can't change to Lesson Wear & can't gift it either, an other bug?

So we got 5exclusive costume 1per girl and Chinese dress/ Idol dress and Venus dress all girl

By the way they could not include Einamoru in the Harem DLC but the last promotion after clearing 5th live is this:
View attachment 3097897
View attachment 3097898
Why? What was so hard to replace that green shadow with MC.......
Thanks, managed to clear my own save anyways. I had to use the "crutch" drinks to increase my stats so that I can meet the requirements. Once you finish the Idol mode story then free mode gets unlocked which is nice and a more laid-back form of that minigame. Still sucks that you can get effectively "softlocked" if you failed to manage your idols enough and have to start from chapter start (not that bad) or from the beginning of the idol mode (feels like shit).

Sep 1, 2020
does this mean it already worked? theres no new chapters and I cant see the new girl walking around idk what im missing. Already put the pak files in pak folder

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
does this mean it already worked? theres no new chapters and I cant see the new girl walking around idk what im missing. Already put the pak files in pak folder
Start the game and talk to any of the 4 girls.
If you have cleared the main story up until a certain point (which I don't know), an event will appear and you get to see a cutscene featuring the previously unseen girl.
Once the new girl has joined you, you unlock a new location in the base and you can bring her out on missions.
After that, the main menu will change to the new one from the DLC.

Nov 12, 2021
Yes, You title screen version change from 2.05R to 2.05 R(ID) that mean you already install the DLC.

But before you can play the DLC content you need to do something to trigger that event :/

kroior

Jun 20, 2021
I finished all the main and dlc levels, but still haven't found how to start the idol section in the dlc

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes