3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Played this on release, but are the NTR scenes still the same where the scenes can only be played once and it has zero consequences on the girls? Felt like it was just tacked on to please some fans.

Reactions: Shinxix

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Say, the idol mini-game is in the room with a camera right? I played it in 1.89 and went to 2.05 but when i clicked on the camera, I got stuck.

China-Dress (Chapter 10, Ferris Wheel, Kill the Z in the wheel (probably?) Not sure if zombies playing in the rest of the theme park must be cleared. As you reach the ferris wheel.

Last edited:

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Say, the idol mini-game is in the room with a camera right? I played it in 1.89 and went to 2.05 but when i clicked on the camera, I got stuck.

China-Dress (Chapter 10, Ferris Wheel, Kill the Z in the wheel (probably?) Not sure if zombies playing in the rest of the theme park must be cleared. As you reach the ferris wheel.
finish ACT10 and then you will unlock the Idol Mode
the camera is just a picture mode

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
To those who are curious, from my understanding with the new DLC, obviously there is a new girl and 5 new maps and each map contains one new enemy. With that, 5 new game over scenes and there are of course new weapons. Einomaru from what I have seen uses the same body model as Hikaru (or Hikari I already forgot her name) cause if you change her body type, it changes Einomaru. Her, I guess you can say zombie pinned down animations are exactly the same as Hikari's so hope the dev changes that soon. The new maps are a bit more open cause there were times I was legit lost trying to find my way through the level. There is a new mode called Idol mode where you just basically have them do stuff to improve stats that you would need to meet the requirements to do promotions and live shows to an audience of zombies. I haven't gotten further in that though. No changes are weapon animations. No quality changes on animations in general. Still janky overall but I highly doubt they will ever try to improve them. That is all that I have discovered thus far playing it and the DLC is sort of meh for me but its a hentai game.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Curious to know what kind of bug you guys have.
I got that scary eyes lady
View attachment 3096625

And Einamoru breast always show at max size T.T even though is on 50 or costume never change during cutscene
Me having that kind of mess, though still there are some rare textures that are looking just fine, while everything else... and settings are currently at Epic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh yeah about Einomaru breast it seems the game use Hikari body setting for some reason.........

Gotta say the new NTR scene are not what i expected, i expected more depravity or having the girl getting an other girl to join the fun.
The idol part is kinda fun maybe having them all Srank before the 2nd live is a bit overkill (bless CE)

Can't make CE table but the best way to cheat the point is during a mission work like a charm on the Halloween & Christmas DLC
The old CE table you only got the weapon table working which is enough to me

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

Even when clearing everything and staying around for 10min i got nothing, it just the lack of indication compared to the other old costume, you would get a little drawing of the costume that indicate it's in here but i haven't spotted anything that give a clue about the Chinese dress so far

Reactions: Bocchi-chan
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes