3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

AzureGrimoire

Oct 17, 2018
What do I need to DL to apply the Charm Song Expansion?
Also, is there a version compatibility needed to apply the patch?

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
To those who are curious, from my understanding with the new DLC, obviously there is a new girl and 5 new maps and each map contains one new enemy. With that, 5 new game over scenes and there are of course new weapons. Einomaru from what I have seen uses the same body model as Hikaru (or Hikari I already forgot her name) cause if you change her body type, it changes Einomaru. Her, I guess you can say zombie pinned down animations are exactly the same as Hikari's so hope the dev changes that soon. The new maps are a bit more open cause there were times I was legit lost trying to find my way through the level. There is a new mode called Idol mode where you just basically have them do stuff to improve stats that you would need to meet the requirements to do promotions and live shows to an audience of zombies. I haven't gotten further in that though. No changes are weapon animations. No quality changes on animations in general. Still janky overall but I highly doubt they will ever try to improve them. That is all that I have discovered thus far playing it and the DLC is sort of meh for me but its a hentai game.
Yeah man the fact that they just gave einomaru the same recovery animation as hikari made me just dont use her at all, just a difference in special attack, literally did the campaign without her

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
do you need to make a account to access the files because if so i can't because the page where you make a account for the site is closed for some reason
This is actually slightly out-dated at this point. Team Krama release 2.06 earlier today, which fixed a number of issues in the initial release. Most notably, a bug that caused Ichika to appear fully clothed during game over scenes (regardless of your settings).

Nov 12, 2021
do you need to make a account to access the files because if so i can't because the page where you make a account for the site is closed for some reason
No, You don't need any account to download file from that site.

Just click download torrent or magnet

Last edited:

bossvanvan01

Jul 22, 2018
So guys, today I bring you a real nude mod.
I played with 3Dmigato and improved the previous remove mosaic uncensor patch.
From now on we can always make your characters fully naked. Yes, you heard me right! Great right!
If you now put the "lingerie costume" (Lingerie/ R18 version) on your character, then the character is now full nude!!!!
View attachment 2787006
View attachment 2787008
View attachment 2787009
With other clothes, there are texture problems.
But don't worry ;) Press F5 on your keyboard and you can toggle the value and everything is normal! And also vice versa!
View attachment 2787010

If you don't want to download anything, you can alternatively open the "SoD2\Binaries\Win64\d3dx.ini" file with an editor and replace the content with this one!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the cheat table I added, you can freeze your character's clothing to "Lingerie/ R18 version"!
Can use version dlc 2.06 R (ID) ?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes