3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I like the scenes, don't get me wrong, but fucking hell these guys are terrible game developers. This is such a janky mess I'm glad there are people sharing their saves on here because I don't think I could have tolerated this "gameplay".

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
It seems that the R18 patch captured on this webpage cannot work with DL.

Reactions: MOOON

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I like the scenes, don't get me wrong, but fucking hell these guys are terrible game developers. This is such a janky mess I'm glad there are people sharing their saves on here because I don't think I could have tolerated this "gameplay".
being honest i actually liked the gameplay loop after reaching max level

Reactions: Karn52

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I got a while back. Now I'm grinding in Idol Mode. But I got stuck at the preperation for the third live show. I basically had to upgrade all stats within ten days and was only able to get 3 out of 5 of them ready for the third live show. I failed the third live show. Should I start from scratch? If so, what's the best strategy for progressing through idol mode?

I too, would like to know what the last one is as well.
Try using "drinks" to clutch the stat requirements. Starting from 3rd Live the stat requirements become a bit harder to achieve, but easily doable with drinks. Even one of the later requirements which would require you to get a shit ton of fans, I had to use drinks to do the latter promotion events to gain lots of fans.

Starfruity

Dec 28, 2017
"In the military base, I don't quite remember where exactly" Oh gee thanks. The one I am stuck on lmao.
I went back and finished it just for you.

So here's pictures of where each of the NTR items are, except Ichika's and Aya's first ones in act 11 cuz I forgot to take the pictures.

Hikari-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aya-
Kirara-
Ichika-
Einomaru-

Edit: Got a new save to go back and add Aya's and Ichikas first NTR items.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Giving diuretics to "Einomaaru" had no reaction → Changed to a specification where you can't give it
Sorry, but due to cost constraints, we couldn't make "Eino Maru" compatible with the mini-games in SH.

Someday I want to spray "Eino Maru" with a shower or go to a hot spring!! Hope to support it someday!!

R: so einomaru does'nt have a proper healing animation and cant partake in the old mini games due to cost constraints
now i am hoping they add this on future updates
Really ?! They're charging 20$ and the new character isn't even completely implemented in the base game stuff ?! As much as I like the devs this is really disappointing, I'm gonna have to reconsider buying the DLC then or wait for a huge discount.
Also, I call bullshit on that "cost" excuse, feels more like lazyness.

• Sad
Reactions: RossoX

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Really ?! They're charging 20$ and the new character isn't even completely implemented in the base game stuff ?! As much as I like the devs this is really disappointing, I'm gonna have to reconsider buying the DLC then or wait for a huge discount.
Also, I call bullshit on that "cost" excuse, feels more like lazyness.
yeah i liked the content of the dlc like the idol mode and the new maps are super fun but the literal selling point of the DLC is the new character who is Half finished sharing animations and having no real implementation on the original story beyond The DLC

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
The NTR scenes are so formulaic lol. It's like they're following a set script for every character. NTR 1: No pen (heroine hates it), NTR 2: Pen (heroine starts to like it), NTR 3: Heroine submits to the other guy, NTR 4: MC discovers that he is getting NTR'd and starts to like it, and the heroine changes their mind and wants to break up with NTR guy, NTR 5: MC goes full cuckold mode and even helps the other guy to fck the heroine willingly, sometimes even asking the heroine to keep doing it.
I've viewed All NTR scenes except Kirara and they all went that way.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
The NTR scenes are so formulaic lol. It's like they're following a set script for every character. NTR 1: No pen (heroine hates it), NTR 2: Pen (heroine starts to like it), NTR 3: Heroine submits to the other guy, NTR 4: MC discovers that he is getting NTR'd and starts to like it, and the heroine changes their mind and wants to break up with NTR guy, NTR 5: MC goes full cuckold mode and even helps the other guy to fck the heroine willingly, sometimes even asking the heroine to keep doing it.
I've viewed All NTR scenes except Kirara and they all went that way.
the kirara hate still kicking

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
the kirara hate still kicking
hey everyone has their own preference. Just cause you like something does not mean others should like it. I did not even remotely say anything negative about the character lol. I just said that I have not yet viewed her scenes.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Try using "drinks" to clutch the stat requirements. Starting from 3rd Live the stat requirements become a bit harder to achieve, but easily doable with drinks. Even one of the later requirements which would require you to get a shit ton of fans, I had to use drinks to do the latter promotion events to gain lots of fans.
I did try out the drink mechanics early on but didn't have enough funds to get any of my under-leveled stats up. So I'm hoping someone makes a guide/walkthrough on how to best utilize idol mode and put it here or on Steam. Whichever comes first.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I did try out the drink mechanics early on but didn't have enough funds to get any of my under-leveled stats up. So I'm hoping someone makes a guide/walkthrough on how to best utilize idol mode and put it here or on Steam. Whichever comes first.
yeah that sucks. It seems that mode can get you "softlocked" if you fail to balance the mechanics out. It will feel bad starting all over again and the best thing to do is wait for a guide rather than keep failing and restarting. They should have made an "easy mode" there for the casual players who don't want to tryhard with the management lol. Or when restarting you get to keep your stats so that it will be easier/ a breeze to get past.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
yeah that sucks. It seems that mode can get you "softlocked" if you fail to balance the mechanics out. It will feel bad starting all over again and the best thing to do is wait for a guide rather than keep failing and restarting. They should have made an "easy mode" there for the casual players who don't want to tryhard with the management lol. Or when restarting you get to keep your stats so that it will be easier/ a breeze to get past.
That's what I plan to do anyways, wait for a guide. But thanks for letting me know that they don't even let you keep your stats from previous sessions.

Reactions: p23rklo

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
hey everyone has their own preference. Just cause you like something does not mean others should like it. I did not even remotely say anything negative about the character lol. I just said that I have not yet viewed her scenes.
hey man i'm not judging you or your preferences i just remembered a guy on this forum that really hated kirara to the point it was comical sorry if offended you it was'nt my intention
(also aya hype train guy here)

Reactions: p23rklo
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes