3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So the non-gore game overs update that I read about earlier in the thread, is that only for the DLC scenes? I tried turning on the game over scenes to try them out, but they're too much for me.

TBH I'm not really into the vanilla scenes, not into gore either so there's not much here for me if the monster sex can't really be witnessed without it. Guess I could skip before the scenes get bad on my own at least.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Okay, does anyone have an up to date cheat engine for Charm Song? Because it looks like I'm gonna have to turn on invincibility in order to defeat the boss in Act 10. Because I have no idea how to beat him.

So here's pictures of where each of the NTR items are, except Ichika's and Aya's first ones in act 11 cuz I forgot to take the pictures.

Hikari-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aya-
Kirara-
Ichika-
Einomaru-
This will be useful.

Alright that Chinese dress that little f*ker, finaly after 14 try.
View attachment 3097767

Ok Act10 went one last time real slow making sure everything dead ahead then i spot this double line
View attachment 3097772

I though it's just bug visual but oh maybe not, still went real slow killing everything
Got to the ferrywheel kill every Z sitting in it then little music and the dress pop where you stand.

Run one more test but speed up until the amusement park, kill everything slowly before those double red line then everything else until ferrywheel. It works again don't need to do the letter challenge

Last run just speed up to the ferrywheel kill all the Z in it nothing, backtracking but the Z dispawn O.O pfffff no wonder....
The number of time i must have missed 1 or got to those red line ahead of time....

View attachment 3097776
The Chinese Dress seems to be a pain in the ass so far.

You can try my save file (Page266) it's before the second live performance with most Srank and a few Arank stat

So you do get the exclusive costume for einomaru once you beat the Idol game but where is it?
because can't change to Lesson Wear & can't gift it either, an other bug?

So we got 5exclusive costume 1per girl and Chinese dress/ Idol dress and Venus dress all girl

By the way they could not include Einamoru in the Harem DLC but the last promotion after clearing 5th live is this:
View attachment 3097897
View attachment 3097898
Why? What was so hard to replace that green shadow with MC.......
So I'm guessing this is Charm Song's version of Harem Mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: mycroft107
Apr 16, 2018
Okay, does anyone have an up to date cheat engine for Charm Song? Because it looks like I'm gonna have to turn on invincibility in order to defeat the boss in Act 10. Because I have no idea how to beat him.
You defeat the boss by luring him to the top floor then destroying the floor so he drops on his butt. Keep hitting him when he tries to grab a girl and he'll start to follow you.
(Pretty sure the way to beat him was hinted in dialogue already before the fight.), (Alternatively you can get the 500k ult skill and get the unlimited melee bat and try to defeat him that way, Sure will take a long ass time I think, but I was dealing some damage when I tried it with the vitality punch on me + Melee ult skill + 8 Max vitality...... Not really sure if the Melee damage boost from max vitality made a difference.)

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You defeat the boss by luring him to the top floor then destroying the floor so he drops on his butt. Keep hitting him when he tries to grab a girl and he'll start to follow you.
(Pretty sure the way to beat him was hinted in dialogue already before the fight.), (Alternatively you can get the 500k ult skill and get the unlimited melee bat and try to defeat him that way, Sure will take a long ass time I think, but I was dealing some damage when I tried it with the vitality punch on me + Melee ult skill + 8 Max vitality...... Not really sure if the Melee damage boost from max vitality made a difference.)
So go all the way up to the top to get him to fall? Okay, I'll try that. Might need an up-to-date cheat engine if I feel this next try. But at least I got checkpoint.

Apr 16, 2018
So go all the way up to the top to get him to fall? Okay, I'll try that. Might need an up-to-date cheat engine if I feel this next try. But at least I got checkpoint.
Pretty sure I was only luring him on 2nd floor. Was there a floor after that? Can't remember. I was on Normal mode by the way.

gameancur3

Aug 23, 2017
So the non-gore game overs update that I read about earlier in the thread, is that only for the DLC scenes? I tried turning on the game over scenes to try them out, but they're too much for me.

TBH I'm not really into the vanilla scenes, not into gore either so there's not much here for me if the monster sex can't really be witnessed without it. Guess I could skip before the scenes get bad on my own at least.
ooh really ? I want that too if there is altered version of monster sex scene. all I was know if the turn off version of death scene

and oh yeah anyone have new walkthrough ? as usual some npc need some item that I dont know where to collect it.

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
What will be in 2.06 update?
They fixed some issues with the new character mainly on the R18 patch for the death scenes because if she died she would be wearing her clothing when she is not so the Developer fixed that instantly and I think there maybe have been other fixes and stuff but that was the main part of the 2.06 update.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
So, is the chinese dress/cheongsam trigger random or someone already discovered how to activate it?
Yeah it's in Act10 when you reach the Amusement park you need to kill all Zombies in each attraction in order, you can't miss one so walk slowly then kill all the zombie in the ferrywheel you should get a little music and the dress pop up where you stand
if not then you screwed up
Look for my post on page 266

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
They fixed some issues with the new character mainly on the R18 patch for the death scenes because if she died she would be wearing her clothing when she is not so the Developer fixed that instantly and I think there maybe have been other fixes and stuff but that was the main part of the 2.06 update.
It make me wonder if those of us that tried using the DLC with the ver1.89 caused some wrong writting in the savefile.

Is there anybody that can confirm this, only those who started the DLC Charm song with 2.05 without using my savefile:
-Does Einamoru got her breast size / butt seize off during cutscene since the game actualy use the Breast/butt size from Hikari for her? (or is it a save writting bug from 1.89)
-If you beat the Idol content and got the Lesson wear does it appear in Einamoru "change cloth" option or in your inventory to gift her?

Need to know if my savefile is busted or it just need the 2.06 to fix those issues

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
So here's pictures of where each of the NTR items are, except Ichika's and Aya's first ones in act 11 cuz I forgot to take the pictures.

Hikari-
Aya-
Kirara-
Ichika-
Einomaru-
"In the military base, I don't quite remember where exactly" Oh gee thanks. The one I am stuck on lmao.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Pretty sure I was only luring him on 2nd floor. Was there a floor after that? Can't remember. I was on Normal mode by the way.
I got a while back. Now I'm grinding in Idol Mode. But I got stuck at the preperation for the third live show. I basically had to upgrade all stats within ten days and was only able to get 3 out of 5 of them ready for the third live show. I failed the third live show. Should I start from scratch? If so, what's the best strategy for progressing through idol mode?

What should I gift them to unlock the last one? Thanks.

View attachment 3099049
I too, would like to know what the last one is as well.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Giving diuretics to "Einomaaru" had no reaction → Changed to a specification where you can't give it
Sorry, but due to cost constraints, we couldn't make "Eino Maru" compatible with the mini-games in SH.

Someday I want to spray "Eino Maru" with a shower or go to a hot spring!! Hope to support it someday!!

R: so einomaru does'nt have a proper healing animation and cant partake in the old mini games due to cost constraints
now i am hoping they add this on future updates

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes