3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I did try out the drink mechanics early on but didn't have enough funds to get any of my under-leveled stats up. So I'm hoping someone makes a guide/walkthrough on how to best utilize idol mode and put it here or on Steam. Whichever comes first.
actually it was really easy.
just uses vitalizer on the girls that have an stat boost percentage and don use all the girls on the lessons since they recover a little every time they get on standby.
use the lesson drinks to make some high fan count or money count early and always upgrade the lessons.
also try to get the girl all close to the same level and always let aya be the leader since her buff on the live shows is OP.
and never forget that you can always bruteforce some stats if you have enough money.
anyway it was really easy and fun really enjoyed this change in gameplay,

47pig

Feb 17, 2023
说实话,我很遗憾这款游戏没有现场撒尿和灌肠。显然DLC添加的NTR内容有很好的空间让他们做这些展示,而新角色的NTR内容却缺乏用心。我唯一发现的新东西是第一个 NTR 场景中的足交,其余的几乎都是正常的和背面的部分。
也许这是我自己的性癖好,我更喜欢满足这些方面。

Reactions: p23rklo

stormking

Dec 20, 2017
is there an uncensor for the new patch? I tried applying the older ones and they are not doing anything for me

Rinn00

Jan 7, 2022
it is best to to play with 2.06 main game + 2.06 dlc, as the previous version has quite some amount of bugs

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any reason the usual online save editors give me a "file not supported" when I try to edit the save? I wanted to see if I could edit my savegame to give me millions of credits, but it's not working? Anyone knows a solution?

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Playing version 1.89

Does anyone have problems with skin gloss modifier not being saved? When set it up to 100 and click ok, skin just goes back to normal.
Is there any fix?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
You also need the 2.06 DLC, need to wait until someone upload it
I downloaded the version 2.05 above but it still doesn't work.
Currently, only 2.06 can remove mosaic?

in addition After playing with the new NTR for a while, I found that each female character had a filming DVD for the male protagonist to watch, and every female character went crazy because of the huge genitals, but the male protagonist was still willing to be a cuckold slave.

Even if the red-haired heroine scolds him for having short genitals, it doesn't matter to him...
I wonder if the first-generation male protagonist can attract the female protagonist back?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Ok so I downloaded 2.05R yesterday and now theres a new update? Do I have to redownload the whole thing again, or is there a smaller patch I can get.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Testament34
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes