3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

cemedine

May 26, 2019
When you build the Cafeteria with 1.89+DLC Charm song it is good bye confirmed by me and an other member.
You get the game to crash every time you try to load in.

And can't prove it but it may cause some wrong writing in the save file as Einamoru body shape was based on Hikari body adjustement not her own
Thank you for the info. I didn't complete the game in that state. I saw a lot of checker board due to texture missing or protagonist constantly penetrates void with his dick kind of problems here and there. Then I quit testing and revert to old save.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
Seed of the Dead 2 sweet home + Charm Song steam

i used the uncensored patch

but has mosaic

no mosaic patch for newest verion of the game?

thx

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
btw can anyone confirm if the diuretics or shampoo work on einomaru? As far as I can tell the minigames don't work for her
old minigames do not work on einomaru the team said they did'nt have the money to add her to the old minigames and add a new healing animation

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Uhh... so I wanted to get 2.06 version but it turns out they posted something about 2.07 version so...
I guess I'll wait :HideThePain:

BTW Einomaru no osampo~ (lol)

BTW2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well, people do say that NTR is optional, and some of this scenes are non-canon if you want it. Ichika and Kirara do feel forced and not likely to happen.
Honestly, the original 3 scenes for all the main heroins worked pretty well and where atleast interesting.
I don't know why they made the extra scenes when they where just gonna butcher the set up for the main ones this hard and make the new girls NTR scenes just Rape and then Blackmail which is the equivalent of the "its all a dream" trope for NTR.

Like it isn't even NTR any more and more just NTS. I love NTR and even i am asking, why make more scenes when your not gonna put any effort in? Just leave it alone in that case.

Reactions: flobadog

dposable10

Sep 16, 2021
btw can anyone confirm if the diuretics or shampoo work on einomaru? As far as I can tell the minigames don't work for her
Yep it doesnt work. Even the author himself said that it wasnt implemented on Einomaru
update log:

Rinn00

Jan 7, 2022
There's going to be more bugfix update in near future

Screenshot (4299).png

We have uploaded Ver2.07 to various sales sites. The addressed contents are as follows:

Update Details (in no particular order)
Fixed an issue where "Eino Maru" would display a white window and become unable to sortie during deployment
This issue is difficult to reproduce, and the conditions for its occurrence are still unclear.
We've implemented a provisional fix, but please continue to report any issues if they occur.
Fixed a bug causing a massive outbreak of rhythm games when using the skill "Remission"
Corrected a problem where changing "Eino Maru's" body type wasn't working properly
Fixed an issue where option parts disappear after recovery during battle
Corrected a problem where some achievements weren't unlocking correctly
Adjusted so that some already completed achievements are now checked at the title screen
Fixed an issue in the protagonist's room's flashback mode, where the next scene was visible
Corrected a problem where using Kusuha would make the screen spin and behave oddly

However, this issue has a low reproducibility, and we haven't confirmed if it's been fixed yet. We continue to ask for more information.

Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" nipple-related equipment was misaligned
Adjustments to Takayuki-kun's face
Bug during pad operation in Idol Mode
Fixed a problem with unlocking conditions for bonuses tied to clearing Idol Mode
If already cleared, this judgment has been changed to occur upon entering Idol Mode.
Fixed a bug in Idol Mode where you can't return to the previous chapter by pressing retry when lacking abilities during a live performance
Fixed subtitle issues and others in Idol Mode's Inferior Dreamer
Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" sexy lingerie was being worn in double layers
Fixed an issue where status notation remains continuously in Idol Mode
Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" detailed status display was not correctly noted
Fixed an issue where equipping a water gun with the Venus costume changes to Hikari in some outfits
Collision corrections
Fixed an issue where "Weak Point" recovery wouldn't increase the enhancement gauge of allies
Some credit corrections
Fixed an issue with certain costumes not melting with the water gun

However, there are costumes by design that don't melt (such as sexy lingerie)

That's all for the addressed items.

Additionally, for reports such as gamepads not working or controls not functioning properly, we have added information to the troubleshooting section, so please check it out.

Please continue to support TeamKRAMA and Charm Song.

Reactions: q881506102

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Someone posted their full save this morning. Scroll up a few posts.

If you are somehwere where data is limited, I really suggest waiting like week for team krama to do their micropatches.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's high time I contribute something.
Here's my save.

Completed Story Act
Completed Idol Mode+
Completed NTR Scene
Max Relationship with all 5 girls
Every costume (I hope) (including individual costume, idol, china, and Venus) except lesson wear as I don't know how to obtain that yet.
When you say "all costumes", does that include every costume from before the DLC? Such as the reverse bunny suit, for example? Either way, your save might be useful to me if I decide to give up on getting 4 more reverse bunny suits myself.

There's going to be more bugfix update in near future

View attachment 3104782

We have uploaded Ver2.07 to various sales sites. The addressed contents are as follows:

Update Details (in no particular order)
Fixed an issue where "Eino Maru" would display a white window and become unable to sortie during deployment
This issue is difficult to reproduce, and the conditions for its occurrence are still unclear.
We've implemented a provisional fix, but please continue to report any issues if they occur.
Fixed a bug causing a massive outbreak of rhythm games when using the skill "Remission"
Corrected a problem where changing "Eino Maru's" body type wasn't working properly
Fixed an issue where option parts disappear after recovery during battle
Corrected a problem where some achievements weren't unlocking correctly
Adjusted so that some already completed achievements are now checked at the title screen
Fixed an issue in the protagonist's room's flashback mode, where the next scene was visible
Corrected a problem where using Kusuha would make the screen spin and behave oddly

However, this issue has a low reproducibility, and we haven't confirmed if it's been fixed yet. We continue to ask for more information.

Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" nipple-related equipment was misaligned
Adjustments to Takayuki-kun's face
Bug during pad operation in Idol Mode
Fixed a problem with unlocking conditions for bonuses tied to clearing Idol Mode
If already cleared, this judgment has been changed to occur upon entering Idol Mode.
Fixed a bug in Idol Mode where you can't return to the previous chapter by pressing retry when lacking abilities during a live performance
Fixed subtitle issues and others in Idol Mode's Inferior Dreamer
Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" sexy lingerie was being worn in double layers
Fixed an issue where status notation remains continuously in Idol Mode
Corrected a problem where "Eino Maru's" detailed status display was not correctly noted
Fixed an issue where equipping a water gun with the Venus costume changes to Hikari in some outfits
Collision corrections
Fixed an issue where "Weak Point" recovery wouldn't increase the enhancement gauge of allies
Some credit corrections
Fixed an issue with certain costumes not melting with the water gun

However, there are costumes by design that don't melt (such as sexy lingerie)

That's all for the addressed items.

Additionally, for reports such as gamepads not working or controls not functioning properly, we have added information to the troubleshooting section, so please check it out.

Please continue to support TeamKRAMA and Charm Song.
Looks like they will be fixing bugs after all.

Someone posted their full save this morning. Scroll up a few posts.

If you are somehwere where data is limited, I really suggest waiting like week for team krama to do their micropatches.
I don't think the limited data problem applies to me per se, but waiting for all those mini-patches to be done seems like good advice either way. So I'll follow your advice.

Salty Doggo

Jul 8, 2021
Whe 1700558940716.png
When you beat idol mode, you get Einomaru's exclusive costume called lesson wear

haven't seen anyone list its location so here it is

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's high time I contribute something.
Here's my save.

Completed Story Act
Completed Idol Mode+
Completed NTR Scene
Max Relationship with all 5 girls
Every costume (I hope) (including individual costume, idol, china, and Venus) except lesson wear as I don't know how to obtain that yet.
What a legend.

And Yeah they changed the NTR into Netorase with the DLC. What a bitch move to avoid trying to hurt feelings or write a story. To add to the guro H scenes and half assed enemy rape during combat, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on this title.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes