3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

proust09

Dec 12, 2018
someone else has this bugg where the individual lessons are not working? I have not been able to activate them since update 2.06R

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So the Substitute ult is basically the skill for people who want to join the stage with ninja skill, swiftly move between the zombies, gather collectibles and retire or for those who join in to enjoy the loss. I don't think I can recommend for the playthrough since there are other more important than this one :(.

Also LycraPawn you still couldn't get those items? Is it RNG or skill issue? Need help? I just tried like 8 times to go through the hospital level to test the bunny suit buttons but the RNG couldn't draw the right door :KEK:
While that could have been the "intended purpose", I find that skill rather bad (specially when paired with Ninja). The drawbacks of substitute is that you take more damage. Ninja Caps your health to 50 (HP boost skill don't work with Ninja). At higher difficulties you will die in a few seconds once crowded by zombies. On lower difficulties I found that heroines still teleport to you even when grabbed from far away if you get far enough (which is good). One "useful" purpose of substitute is to watch heroine down H scenes on the stages, but you can just watch those in the gallery/ lab. I found that the possible best ult skills are the Ultimate Fan (idol mode unlock), and the zombie eater (for the increase zombie spawn "drawback", which may make it good for "farming points/money"). The melee bat one is "okay enough" but it will be a pain in the ass to use on the stages with the spitter guys that keep sliming the girls. The others simply have far too many drawbacks/kind of mediocre/waste of skill slot/niche.

Reactions: Nyy and -Complex-

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Its not only not NTR anymore and now NTS, its also that Einomarus first 3 scenes are the laziest way of making NTR content aswell. Its just rape and then blackmail.

Its super clear that they didn't want to make any more NTR content but now im just questioning who the new NTR scenes are for? Its not for NTR fans cause it isn't NTR, its not for vanilla because they don't want to see NTR in the frist place, it isn't for the goru fans cause it has no goru and it isn't for NTS fans since the first 3 scenes in each NTR route is more of a corruption/NTR set up.
Like why did they make it when they clearly didn't want to and didn't have any ideas for it?
NTS is NeToraSe. Unless you're trying to come up with a different word for sharing their lover willingly. They're not centered around any fetish these devs, they tick all the boxes is all. Guro, NTR, Neotrase, Rape, etc,. The more boxes the better for them the way they see it. This H game has always been half assed on it's mechanics anyway. I will say it's a valiant attempt to make a L4D H game at least.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
NTS is NeToraSe. Unless you're trying to come up with a different word for sharing their lover willingly. They're not centered around any fetish these devs, they tick all the boxes is all. Guro, NTR, Neotrase, Rape, etc,. The more boxes the better for them the way they see it. This H game has always been half assed on it's mechanics anyway. I will say it's a valiant attempt to make a L4D H game at least.
What? Did you read what i wrote or am i missing something? Yes the new "NTR" scenes aren't NTR they are NTS which is what i said. They just forced a very weird and awkward transition from the NTR scenes and made them NTS where the MC now shares Kirara with that one fat guy for example.
Its also terribly written on top of that, the transition from the "producer" guy in Einomarus NTR rout into the sex scene is really abrupt and awkward.
The entire DLC feels like its written by someone els now and its really bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EnergyCritical

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
What? Did you read what i wrote or am i missing something? Yes the new "NTR" scenes aren't NTR they are NTS which is what i said. They just forced a very weird and awkward transition from the NTR scenes and made them NTS where the MC now shares Kirara with that one fat guy for example.
Its also terribly written on top of that, the transition from the "producer" guy in Einomarus NTR rout into the sex scene is really abrupt and awkward.
The entire DLC feels like its written by someone els now and its really bad.
yeah kinda feels like it was written by a different developer
like how different the characters act during the original campaign like ichika who became a comical character

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
yeah kinda feels like it was written by a different developer
like how different the characters act during the original campaign like ichika who became a comical character
I KNOW RIGHT! I have been thinking about that alot! Like before the DLC i would have described Ichika as "kinda like Otacon but not as smart and more gloomy" and now i would desribe her as "if Patrick Star was into videogames."
Same thing for Hikari, before she was like the "childhood friend" kind of character and now her entire character is just "Shes obsessed with Kirara."

Nora Graves

Nov 22, 2019
Full-ish save for 2.07, unlocked what i think is all the costumes and all the character customization items. All scenes NTR and regular, unlocked all facilities and cleared all the mini games for the new costumes. Idol mode has been cleared, and all of the Halloween and Christmas stuff has been unlocked.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I KNOW RIGHT! I have been thinking about that alot! Like before the DLC i would have described Ichika as "kinda like Otacon but not as smart and more gloomy" and now i would desribe her as "if Patrick Star was into videogames."
Same thing for Hikari, before she was like the "childhood friend" kind of character and now her entire character is just "Shes obsessed with Kirara."
You guys are right, but the entire game has the absurdity turned up several notches. The base game you're chasing a mysterious figure among the zombies who turns out to be Ichika's brother gone mad, this one you have to turn the girls into an idol group to stop a giant monster which used the be a flower Einomia sang too... Like there was plenty of comedy in the base game but they really cranked it uop. All the heroines seem a bit exaggerated too yet the actual h-scenes seem tamer. I had fun but it definitely feels like a disappointing follow up

Reactions: MeepMoop123

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I think what is disappointing me most about new NTR stuff is they had fun, distinct routes just starting for each heroine just begging to be more explored: Hikari, who was instrumental creating the town and bringing everyone together, had the potential public use, become the town bicycle route. Kirara, the bratty, rich girl sadist, had the domination reversal route with a gross fat guy. Ichika, the shy loner girl, had a potential exposure route (sort of, I think hers was the weakest when it came to a distinct route). Aya, the mature organiser of the group, had the submissive petplay stuff going on (I think, I wasn't really paying attention on that one).

There was a good variety of stuff going on there, none of it being particularly well explored but brimming with potential. There's some lip service to those routes, but they really missed the chance to have some actually interesting content going on. The idol stuff is also a bit disappointing on that front, there's some cool ideas in the promotion stuff, but instead of even a small scene there's a single animation each you can't even focus on as it randomly rotates the screen...
My favorite genre is definitely the NTR, but I've never been a fan of such scenarios where the MC is abandoned by his love at the end of the story, since this cannot be called a happy ending in any way for me.
Although the swinging isn't my favorite type either, where the both parties constantly cheat on the other without any remorse, ignoring any kind of emotional-bonding to each other... I can't see any excitement in this, cuz I can't call such a soulless state a relationship at all.
The cuckolding is slightly better, actually I like that genre, but there you can fall into the trap that the MC is humiliated endlessly, and the game can easily move in a kind of femdom direction.
As for me, I would rather call the perfect NTR a mixture of the netorare and the netorase. A kind of "secret" voyeur-NTR, when the cheating happens without our consent, however the MC knows about the infidelity, but instead of stopping his girlfriend, he prefers to enjoy watching her "secret" adventures. At the same time the MC and his girlfriend don't start to drift apart emotionally, and this means when her adventure is over she return to us. lol

As for the SOD, I haven't seen the new NTR events yet in this game since I just started again from the beginning and I prefer building the MC's realtionship and his love attachments first ...but in the old events I also felt the Hikari's line too much and cruel. On the other hand, with Kirara, I liked the basic idea that the bloated ugly guy is after the pretty girl, just they messed it up as well in the end.
If I had to summarize the problems with the ntr at these two heroines, then in both cases it was mainly the third event. The both story was already exaggerated at that point, when the "bulls" humiliated not only the MC but also the heroines.

As for the other two heroines' events, Ichika and Anya's ntr story was fine for me. Or at least the old ones. I haven't seen their new events yet.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You guys are right, but the entire game has the absurdity turned up several notches. The base game you're chasing a mysterious figure among the zombies who turns out to be Ichika's brother gone mad, this one you have to turn the girls into an idol group to stop a giant monster which used the be a flower Einomia sang too... Like there was plenty of comedy in the base game but they really cranked it uop. All the heroines seem a bit exaggerated too yet the actual h-scenes seem tamer. I had fun but it definitely feels like a disappointing follow up
Well yeah the games setting and story was absurd but that shouldn't be an excuse to dumb down the characters or make the story less interesting.
Jojos is an absurd show but the characters and story are still fun and interesting.

Its similar to the Transformers defence. "Oh how can you be upset that the main characters if awfully written? Its a dumb action movie you shouldn't think about anything and just enjoy it."

Last edited:

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
where is new character or she is not in .ver 1.89?
DLC

While that could have been the "intended purpose", I find that skill rather bad (specially when paired with Ninja). The drawbacks of substitute is that you take more damage. Ninja Caps your health to 50 (HP boost skill don't work with Ninja). At higher difficulties you will die in a few seconds once crowded by zombies. On lower difficulties I found that heroines still teleport to you even when grabbed from far away if you get far enough (which is good). One "useful" purpose of substitute is to watch heroine down H scenes on the stages, but you can just watch those in the gallery/ lab. I found that the possible best ult skills are the Ultimate Fan (idol mode unlock), and the zombie eater (for the increase zombie spawn "drawback", which may make it good for "farming points/money"). The melee bat one is "okay enough" but it will be a pain in the ass to use on the stages with the spitter guys that keep sliming the girls. The others simply have far too many drawbacks/kind of mediocre/waste of skill slot/niche.
I meant to say with Substitute and ninja you can just quickly go and grab collectibles if you need any and nothing more for the combo.

As for the use for Substitute alone, it can be utilized when you jump on a spot where zombies can't reach you which there are quite few of them like the containers in the christmas event one or some trucks/cars. Just watch out for those with ranged attacks and you'll be fine. :WeSmart:

But in the end the intended purpose is I think what we all did with cheat engine before. Just disable their death timer for various reasons :LUL:

And the melee bat is better if you combine normal attack with melee button. I almost completed act 9 only to fail in the final house. Aside from that I soloed zombie waves :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: p23rklo

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
My favorite genre is definitely the NTR, but I've never been a fan of such scenarios where the MC is abandoned by his love at the end of the story, since this cannot be called a happy ending in any way for me.
Although the swinging isn't my favorite type either, where the both parties constantly cheat on the other without any remorse, relegating all kinds of emotional-bonding for each other to the background. I can't see any excitement in this, cuz I can't call such a soulless state a relationship at all.
The cuckolding is slightly better, actually I like that genre, but there you can fall into the trap that the MC is humiliated endlessly, and the game can easily move in a kind of femdom direction.
As for me, I would rather call the perfect NTR a mixture of the netorare and the netorase. A kind of "secret" voyeur-NTR, when the cheating happens without our consent, however the MC knows about the infidelity, but instead of stopping his girlfriend, he prefers to enjoy watching her "secret" adventures. At the same time the MC and his girlfriend don't start to drift apart emotionally, and this means when her adventure is over she return to us. lol

As for the SOD, I haven't seen the new NTR events yet in this game since I just started again from the beginning and I prefer building the MC's realtionship and his love attachments first ...but in the old events I also felt the Hikari's line too much and cruel. On the other hand, with Kirara, I liked the basic idea that the bloated ugly guy is after the pretty girl, just they messed it up as well in the end.
If I had to summarize the problems with the ntr at these two heroines, then in both cases it was mainly the third event. The both story was already exaggerated at that point, when the bulls humiliated not only the MC but also the heroines.

As for the other two heroines' events, Ichika and Anya's ntr story was fine for me. Or at least the old ones. I haven't seen their new events yet.
The main issue with the new events is they all play very similar to eachother, event 1 MC finds out about heroine banging other dude, event 2 he tells heroine he's totally into it and she should keep going. Now personally I not a big fan of that development in NTR, but again the problem is they drop the more unique elements of each route that played off nicely with the girls personas to go for very samey NTS scenes for everyone.

I'm not arguing that they should have gone hardcore NTR heroine leaves the MC btw, don't usually like those endings, just they should have gone further with the more unique corruption aspects for each heroine

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes