3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
maybe you got error while downloading :unsure:
you can try redownloading it but... yeah, 14GBs is kinda tough

just to be sure, you unpacked this part right?
View attachment 3108815
I can confirm that these files are correct, I've downloaded them and extracted them using 7zip, title screen shows 2.07 and I managed to play a mission.
I can also confirm that you can bypass the Google Drive download limit by making a copy of said file and then downloading it, it just requires you to open the file in another page (tricking it to think that it's another file)

Kirito213Aincrad

Jul 24, 2019
Good luck. But 2.06 is also playable I think.
Got it to work thanks again. Also I aint like the new NTR events it got no substance to it. Felt like it was just randomly added, I hate NTR but I like to grind and complete games whether its good or bad but man I regret this update.
png-clipart-sad-frog-illustration-pepe-the-frog-sadness-alt-right-meme-sad-leaf-animals-thumbn...png

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
So the Substitute ult is basically the skill for people who want to join the stage with ninja skill, swiftly move between the zombies, gather collectibles and retire or for those who join in to enjoy the loss. I don't think I can recommend for the playthrough since there are other more important than this one :(.

Also LycraPawn you still couldn't get those items? Is it RNG or skill issue? Need help? I just tried like 8 times to go through the hospital level to test the bunny suit buttons but the RNG couldn't draw the right door :KEK:
I honestly think it's the RNG that's fucking me up in my quest for the rest of the bunny suits. Granted, I haven't tried it in a while, but it took me lots of tries to get the first reverse bunny suit. Sometimes I would find one or two of the buttons needed to open the door, but the third button just doesn't spawn at all. Who at Team Krama thought it was a good idea to have the spawn system for those damn buttons be so complicated?

EDIT: Just got back from playing a session of SoD2 and I was lucky enough to get all three buttons on my 2nd try going through the front entrance of the lab. This doesn't include all the 5-10 times I had to retry after the checkpoint spawn the garage/workshop on the right or the cave on the left. So I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and grind. Luckily I have a bunch of free time for the rest of the week. With that said, 2 reverse bunny suits down, 3 (?) more to go.

I'm not replying for those items, but in-case you know how the actual f do I get through the "Hikari's Hometown" mini-game for the Gymnastics Uniform?
I know I can double jump, and Mario goomba stomp the mini-zombies.
But there is no way to get this guy, he just claps my cheeks every time.

*edit* nevermind, figured it out. Leaving this here for those that also get stuck.
Can't believe you have to jank jump from the slippery lamp top, up onto the ledge above.
View attachment 3106241
Hopefully your post will help me out. But I have a feeling that this platforming mini-game is going to suck.

While that could have been the "intended purpose", I find that skill rather bad (specially when paired with Ninja). The drawbacks of substitute is that you take more damage. Ninja Caps your health to 50 (HP boost skill don't work with Ninja). At higher difficulties you will die in a few seconds once crowded by zombies. On lower difficulties I found that heroines still teleport to you even when grabbed from far away if you get far enough (which is good). One "useful" purpose of substitute is to watch heroine down H scenes on the stages, but you can just watch those in the gallery/ lab. I found that the possible best ult skills are the Ultimate Fan (idol mode unlock), and the zombie eater (for the increase zombie spawn "drawback", which may make it good for "farming points/money"). The melee bat one is "okay enough" but it will be a pain in the ass to use on the stages with the spitter guys that keep sliming the girls. The others simply have far too many drawbacks/kind of mediocre/waste of skill slot/niche.
What would be your ideal build recommendation for getting each costume both old and new?

Last edited:

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
where is the new NTS content? is it only idol mode like the entertaining VIPs or something? i was hoping for more Kirara ntr with the fat guy

atomicmr

Nov 23, 2021
I was wondering how you start the dlc. Right now I've cleared chapter 5 of the base game, is there supposed to be a way to tell that the dlc is working like the startup screen being different or something? I'm sure I installed the dlc correctly.

Kirito213Aincrad

Jul 24, 2019
where is the new NTS content? is it only idol mode like the entertaining VIPs or something? i was hoping for more Kirara ntr with the fat guy
Its more Mc enjoying watching them get fucked (not my cup of tea) than the usual NTR routes you see, it got no substance it just feels like its forced and the dialouge is trash imo.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Its more Mc enjoying watching them get fucked (not my cup of tea) than the usual NTR routes you see, it got no substance it just feels like its forced and the dialouge is trash imo.
is it only 1 extra scene for each girl? I think theres just 1 extra scene for kirara when you talk to her with the threesome, idk if theres any other NTS besides the promoting in idol

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
Seed of the Dead V 2.05

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d92ecbb1f3013e98d6c18c6ff0942fd7d89131f

Nov 12, 2021
I was wondering how you start the dlc. Right now I've cleared chapter 5 of the base game, is there supposed to be a way to tell that the dlc is working like the startup screen being different or something? I'm sure I installed the dlc correctly.
Look at the title screen if there is Version number R (ID) that mean the DLC is working, R mean R18patch applied , ID is mean DLC already installed.

Reactions: atomicmr

Kirito213Aincrad

Jul 24, 2019
is it only 1 extra scene for each girl? I think theres just 1 extra scene for kirara when you talk to her with the threesome, idk if theres any other NTS besides the promoting in idol
2 extra scenes for each girl and the new character (forgot her name) 5 for scenes for her. To get all quests you gotta max their affection to lvl 13 (all girls) and then you get quest for them. this link is the full walkthrough on the whole game including the R18 patch.

P.S I used cheat engine to max their affection and unlock alot things

atomicmr

Nov 23, 2021
Look at the title screen if there is Version number R (ID) that mean the DLC is working, R mean R18patch applied , ID is mean DLC already installed.
thanks a bunch, its working as intended then. I'm assuming the dlc will just start at some point along the story.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
what's the difference between the win, sweet home, and 2 links in the OP?
also is charm song standalone or do i need the full game?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Where can I see the CG of being defeated by zombies?

Also, did the zombie CG kill the heroine without even having a climax?

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
if you guys have patience and cant downloading from google drive

here a link but i dont know is it uncencored or demosaiced

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes