3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Thank you for giving me screenshots of almost every conceivable spawn point you could find the buttons in. Have you ever thought about putting this mini-guide of yours on Steam's guide section for Sweet Home + Charm Song?
I won't do it.

Act 7 and the garage path of Act 8 were so hard for me that I had to resort to cheat engine
Thanks for the gameplay tips, but I'll most likely wait until the cheat engine is updated
LOL SKILL ISSUE :KEK: (jk)

I find the final part of Act 7 to be quite easy once you figure out that fire is very effective.
Use the perk that gives you as many grenades and also the perk that changes them to Molotovs.
Once you have quite a number of Zeds and 2 special Zeds at the arena, throw a molotov on the biggest crowd or on the floor in front of you.
Fire makes a short work out of all Zeds, even the dickhead Tintan.
The biggest threat would be the ZBBA that mounts you, immobilizing you, causing you to lose your biggest advantage which is speed.
Also shoot the thing that drops Lingerie.
I was going through act 7 final stage with the revolver, sword/katana and the heavy sniper rifle.
Most important skills were primary weapon faster reload + sage mode + extended health. I had also more cash skill and idk what else.
Load the buff to the max before entering and you have 300 HP at the start.
When buff goes off it drops to 200 but you'll sooner get damaged under 200 than lose it probably so you'll have a lot of HP left.

I was handling most of the mobs with the revolver, until a bunch of them gathered then I switched to the swords.
You have to learn how to avoid the lady when she tries to jump on you; I handled her and most of the mutants with sniper rifle since it has pretty high damage per bullet and in point blank you don't need to scope in or can quick scope, also makes it easier to deal with Tintan if you can land headshots properly.

I had only 3 grenades so I left them as last resort when surrounded or for the end when there's a few Tintans but still bunch of mobs left. If there's no mobs then I just used them against Tintans to deal with them faster.

:KEK:

Also you don't have to wait till the end to get lingerie, it appears half way if I remember right.
You can quit after getting it right then and there.
Just survive this long :BootyTime:

Last edited:

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the gameplay tips, but I'll most likely wait until the cheat engine is updated for Charm Song in that one. Or I could go back into earlier posts the tell me how to turn on invincibility with the current SotD2 cheat engine I have. Or does that one not work with the Charm Song version? But right now I'm exhausted and getting ready to slumber.
It's supposed to be a guaranteed to spawn on all difficulties. I grinded all five lingerie sets by just starting at the checkpoint on easy difficulty and bull rushing through.

f you are still having skill issue there, I found a hackjob way of getting cheat engine 7.5 to give player invincibility. Search for your health value, take a bit of damage so it lowers, find the value that changed from your max health to your current health and select it. Then change the value to whatever, and toggle the 'active' box. Whenever you get hit you'll take damage and the hp will lower, but cheatengine will automatically reset you to the value you inputted, the hp bar won't update until you take damage, so you'll likely see ~90% hp all the time unless you eroheal.

Banewrath

Nov 2, 2018
sorry, but can anyone please show me how can i get the base game (2.07)+ the charmsong dlc? i have read the comment before, but im pretty convinced im diagnosed with stupid. thank you, and sorry

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
does anyone have a 2.07 full save?
Anyone got any new saves for SoD 2.07 and charm song?

Ok, so I got almost full save for 2.07 (cost me several hours of cheating). Some outfits might be missing (sorry) and those exclusive combat skills are closed too (don't think you're here after them anyway).

Just move to C:\\Users\\*Your name*\\Appdata\\Local\\SoD2\\Saved\\SavedGames

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Has anybody else tried to use the Numpad yet? I’m unsure if it works for anyone else, but the numpad does a few things while in a mission:
0- teleports npc’s to you
1- spawns a second set of npc’s
2- kills nearby enemies
3- damages allies
8- same as 2 but is a toggable proximity kill
Pardon, anyone knows if this still work? or it was only for the old version only? Any mod for option [1]?

Last edited:

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Download Seed Of The Dead: Complete Edition + Save Game
edit1.jpg
Seed Of The Dead Sweet Home + Seed Of The Dead Charm Song + Uncensored Patch + R18 Patch + Save Game

GAME LINK:

SAVE LINK:

Information:
Bough at: GOG
Version: 2.07
Save Version: 1.201
Remove/Add censhorship: Press F4
Note: The save is from version 1.201 and includes content like halloween, christmas costumes and everything is unlocked up to that version

How to add my save:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames > MySaveGame
6.- Drag the 2 files named "MySaveGame_Slot" and "MySaveGame_Persistent" inside the "MySaveGame" folder
7.- You'r done :)

WARNING (only if you dont use my save file)
The content of the DLC is a continuation of the main game. After clearing Act 8 of the main game, the DLC will begin by talking to one of the heroines.
sc82.png

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
Hello guys, I found a new version where you can download version 2.07 , + MOD

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes