3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Has anyone else run into bugs with the intimacy events? I've got aya maxed at 10, it tells me a new event is unlocked, but I can't click it in the menu.
I did yes, only it self-fixed later, I think I just increased the affection level of someone else, and did some progress on the idol stuff (I bet anything would be fine too) and after doing one more act, I came back to base to check and it was avaliable, hope it works for you too.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Just need some clarification, are there spiders in this game?
I saw FitGirl release a "SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME – V2.06R (UNCENSORED/ADULT PATCH)" and was curious about the game.

NTR is... Meh but I can apparently turn that off or avoid it. Hell, It's tolerable.
Definitely don't want Goro or whatever its called and I can definitely turn that off...

But spiders? Nope, nope, nope.

I searched and there's apparently giant skyrim spiders in this game (I'm arachnophobic, when I played Skyrim, that's one of the first mods I added). And not only that but the monsters (including the spiders) are fucking the heroines too? Christ is there a way to turn that off and get rid of the spiders???

Reactions: zebucetiva
May 1, 2022
if i want to download the latest version with all complete set of everything including the DLC, which one should i download?
download it in full here on this site + you can quickly download and install the game

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Just need some clarification, are there spiders in this game?
Spiders have been added to the game via the DLC, so you can avoid them if you play only the base game. In the DLC they only appear in the last 2 stages, and the final boss is sorta of a monstrous spider-thing too.

You're safe to play the whole base game, and then if you liked it enough, you could technically add the DLC and just never play the last 2 missions and you'd be fine.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Spiders have been added to the game via the DLC, so you can avoid them if you play only the base game. In the DLC they only appear in the last 2 stages, and the final boss is sorta of a monstrous spider-thing too.

You're safe to play the whole base game, and then if you liked it enough, you could technically add the DLC and just never play the last 2 missions and you'd be fine.
What's the DLC?

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you! Are the upgrades also only after Act 10? It says mine is maxed our currently but i only have the camera room
Not that I remember, no. There are should be 4 new upgrades on the right side of the "Hometown upgrade" menu. Game Room, Inn, and 2 other things I forgot

Reactions: Oppai_King

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I have version 2.05. Can someone tell me what changes between 2.05 and 2.07? Also, can someone give me advice on how to complete the idol event. I got stuck at the fourth concert and I didn't get past that because I couldn't put the statistics together. that they ask for?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is it me or they actually just Recycle Hikari's Sex Healing animation and some other stuff for the gameplay of Einomaru ?
I did think that, her lingerie outfit is the same as well despite the others having unique ones. Feels a couple of corners were cut for Einomaru

I just wish there was an easier way to mod the save files, I managed to get one of each of the new costumes but I dont want to go through the pain in the ass that is farming them for all the girls because these new minigames suck
Luckily (or unluckily in a way I guess) the costumes unlocked by the new minigames are unique to individual heroines, so there's no point grinding multiple

Reactions: sanguis3k and moned

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I did think that, her lingerie outfit is the same as well despite the others having unique ones. Feels a couple of corners were cut for Einomaru
yes these corners where f-ing cutted
the developers said that einomaru can't partake in the older mini-games(like:Bathroom,Shower,Onsen and Harem) because of "cost constraints".
probably that's why einomaru share a lot of things with hikari.
also there was a bug on the initial release that changes to hikari body proportions would transfer to einomaru.
being honest i think the dlc was really good gameplay wise with the new Acts, new weapons and the idol mode but damn they really cutted corners on the new heroine which was the biggest reason for the fans to get excited.

Reactions: flobadog and moned

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
the developers said that einomaru can't partake in the older mini-games(like:Bathroom,Shower,Onsen and Harem) because of "cost constraints".
Honestly this is probably more of a skill issue. They weren't able to design the game in such a way that would make this easy to backport.

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
Luckily (or unluckily in a way I guess) the costumes unlocked by the new minigames are unique to individual heroines, so there's no point grinding multiple
oh, I didn't realize that. its kind of sad tbh because I was really looking forward to having them all wearing ninja outfits or gym outfits

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Honestly this is probably more of a skill issue. They weren't able to design the game in such a way that would make this easy to backport.
Blaming them for having no skills back when they started working on their game is like some employers not wanting to give a chance to a potential employee blaming them for having no experience. ;)
It's all good if they learn to make it better on their next game.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes