3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
LycraPawn Well this is prety bad advice on my part, but try to look forward and just use S key (on keyboard), you see; this tank control setting is similar to that of Battlefield 4's tank controls, so that means your "front" is always where the turret is looking to (the part of the tank with the main cannon), so if you have issues with it, just set the turret parallel to the "body" of the tank and just back out with S key.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I remember last weekend trying to go do Act 11/the military base level. Has anyone else had any trouble operating the tank? Because for some odd reason I couldn't figure out how to back up or make turns left or right. Sometimes the back button would work and yet other times the tank wouldn't move even if I was pressing any buttons. Also, where exactly are you supposed to go when you get into the tank? Up the mountain or back towards the train station? The reason why I ask because I was intoxicated with alcohol when I tried playing that section of the level. I was able to maneuver just fine while walking in Sweet Home/Charm Song, but the play session went south the moment I tried driving the tank. If that's the case, then not even simulated vehicle piloting in video games is safe from drunk driving. :LUL:
The tank only turns whilst moving, and is pretty unweildly. Also your turning is backwards while reversing so it can be pretty annoying if you get stuck.

So what kind of NTR is in this game? Is like heroine gets raped etc
The heroines can get raped by zombies, but the actual NTR sections happen in the home base where the baddies trick/seduce/pester the heroines into fucking them. I'd say none of the routes are well justified, but some are better than others

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
The turret ULT skill is attained at act 11, military base near the end. When you get to the base and see a parked helicopter, the place you need to go is in a garage southwest of that helicopter, corner of the base. There're 2 turrets and a mail orb that you pick up to trigger a short horde survival session, which nets you the skill for clearing.

Reactions: Sadat

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
There's a tank? I haven't played act 10 yet. Leaving it for later.
Just as a heads up, be careful with the tank. While it is kinda fun, you can get stuck in certain areas.
Happened to me once between a hill and the side of a building and had to restart the level.
To be fair though I was exploring (trying to find the exit) and trying to go up hills I probably shouldn't have. :sneaky:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Just as a heads up, be careful with the tank. While it is kinda fun, you can get stuck in certain areas.
Happened to me once between a hill and the side of a building and had to restart the level.
To be fair though I was exploring (trying to find the exit) and trying to go up hills I probably shouldn't have. :sneaky:
I got stuck with the tank too. In my defense, the path you have to take is not intuitive, so I also went exploring and got stuck on some terrain. That and the controls are awful, but not much surprise there, since janky game gonna jank.

Reactions: Incubusknight

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
LycraPawn Well this is prety bad advice on my part, but try to look forward and just use S key (on keyboard), you see; this tank control setting is similar to that of Battlefield 4's tank controls, so that means your "front" is always where the turret is looking to (the part of the tank with the main cannon), so if you have issues with it, just set the turret parallel to the "body" of the tank and just back out with S key.
The tank only turns whilst moving, and is pretty unweildly. Also your turning is backwards while reversing so it can be pretty annoying if you get stuck.
I was able to do it more easily last night. Being sober helped greatly. I guess that means visual novels are the best games to play while under the influence of intoxicants.

Table's been updated, can't tell which one no reloading or infinite ammo

Thank you very much for posting a link to the updated cheat engine! Really made my day. Now how exactly do I turn on invincibility mode again? Just as a refresher, of course. I'm gonna go hunt for Chinese dresses in the meantime.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got all the Chinese dresses and the Venus swimsuits! Now I can focus on getting all the new NTR scenes in the hottest costume in the game. Venus swimsuits really are the GOATs of bikinis.

Last edited:

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Maybe I'm just really bad at searching but does anyone know where to find all the 2D CGs for the game?, like all the illustrations (including the idol posters and stuff?)

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Can confirm that table version v4 is working with game version 2.08, but it's doesn't have Einomaru in the heroine list.
check page 2
i'm already update it for Einomaru and idol mode
Well it's good you said to check the 2nd page because I made the same mistake. Luckily I rectified that. Anyways, I have the following questions:

1. How do you turn on invincibility mode with the newest version of the Cheat Engine for SotD2 Sweet Home/Charm Song?
  2. Anybody got a tutorial/walkthrough/strategy guide on the best way to win Idol Mode?
  3. Can you take photos of the heroines in their Chinese dress and Venus swimsuit outfits with the camera in the idol mode room?

Last edited:

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
Want to try this one make a backup before anything
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\SoD2

-Make sure you remap the button
-Still missing 2 costumes the Apron (Aya only) that mini-game in the cafeteria is not for me and having to re-do it since the reward is random is no!
You can see that costume in one of the DLC romance Hscene with Aya
-the other costume is Lesson Wear Costume.
-As for death scene should be unlocked auto after each act clear but i'm not gonna verify
idk why but all char is invisible

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes