3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Unagidon

May 5, 2020
Fps with a sprinkle of Left 4 dead is one of my favorite genre. I'm the kind of sucker who pays up for any good passion project from Dlsite, and I utterly respect every voice actress job so I pay for all the asmr I love. But god, this game has so many disastrous animations. It feels like the people who made the game felt it was okay to ship it as long as they could reach act 4. I don't even think they play tested any further. It has been easier monotoring kids through a game like kerbal space program than playing with 3 characters as intelligent as the zombies you mow down.

And how many stolen assets do this game use ? YES.

And a good dev is supposed to know how much he can work through an idea and if it's beneficial to the whole game design. In SOD, all the mini games suck ass and the L4D part / survival is a bad rip-off with streneous waves of enemies with no pattern. Did they go to yandere dev school of video game ?

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Just did act 10. How many acts is there in total now? 11? 12?
Also I just unlocked idol mode and found out it's totally boring for me... meh. Is it even worth/necessary to go through it?

Lynx_io

Mar 3, 2023
1701822065156.png
Trying to merge the DLC to SoD2/Content/Paks and get this error. Help...

Edit : Nvm, wrong version lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: simerdew

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I was able to do it more easily last night. Being sober helped greatly. I guess that means visual novels are the best games to play while under the influence of intoxicants.

Thank you very much for posting a link to the updated cheat engine! Really made my day. Now how exactly do I turn on invincibility mode again? Just as a refresher, of course. I'm gonna go hunt for Chinese dresses in the meantime.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got all the Chinese dresses and the Venus swimsuits! Now I can focus on getting all the new NTR scenes in the hottest costume in the game. Venus swimsuits really are the GOATs of bikinis.
What kind of new NTR scenes are there? In the base game, it was a single bad guy for each of the three girls. I know in DLC there's one new girl. Is it purely with her?

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
i have the previos version, should i download all of this again or there is an update patch or something?

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
What kind of new NTR scenes are there? In the base game, it was a single bad guy for each of the three girls. I know in DLC there's one new girl. Is it purely with her?
More scenes with all girls, they all follow the same route basically and turn into netorase.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cleanfeel

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeedOfTheDead2SweetHome-2.08DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

noblemartel

May 1, 2020
Okay I might be a dumbass, but I'm afraid of messing something up by poking at it. How do you merge the dlc files into the rest?

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
SeedOfTheDeadSweetHome-2.08DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does this include both game and dlc?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Does this include both game and dlc?
Yeah, it includes both.
I'm not too familiar with the game so I don't know how they implemented the DLC, but the .pak files were put with the main game ones, and game launched without issues, so unless told otherwise, it should be good to go.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
More scenes with all girls, they all follow the same route basically and turn into netorase.
By any chance, do you have a count?
Is this one accurate

From what I can see they add 1 extra scene per girls from vanilla release.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes