3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Not related (sort of) but if there's any tech wizards out there, why did extracting the contents of the DLC fry my USB and can I save it. I can't access it anymore and it disconnects shortly after plugging in. I can see it's there but its blank and when trying to open it I get an error stating that it doesn't exist. It also makes my file explorer supper laggy I'm guessing while transferring the data got corrupted somehow as when I tried sacrificing a different USB to recreate the issue nothing happened. Anyways there's nothing too important on it but if someone can help I'll be very thankful as I've been trying to save it for the past hour to no avail. many thanks.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
i think you can get the animal ears on the game and bat wings
also on the dlc ichika can have a nice panda outfit
There is this Halloween Event picture, but I don't see any in game stuff of it. Is this in the game and what does it actually look like?

Pvertedslime

Jul 12, 2019
So is anyone else having came crashes after downloading the mosaic removal patch ? Was playing fine yesterday then today after downloading the patch I've had four crashes.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Not related (sort of) but if there's any tech wizards out there, why did extracting the contents of the DLC fry my USB and can I save it. I can't access it anymore and it disconnects shortly after plugging in. I can see it's there but its blank and when trying to open it I get an error stating that it doesn't exist. It also makes my file explorer supper laggy I'm guessing while transferring the data got corrupted somehow as when I tried sacrificing a different USB to recreate the issue nothing happened. Anyways there's nothing too important on it but if someone can help I'll be very thankful as I've been trying to save it for the past hour to no avail. many thanks.
Just bad luck. Your USB was probably going to get fried eventually. Have you tried it on a different computer though?

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Just bad luck. Your USB was probably going to get fried eventually. Have you tried it on a different computer though?
yeah first thing I did was try a new usb port then I plugged into a different device after that I tried fixing it knowing the usb was fried and it wasn't a issue with my computer
honestly I've just given up can't even remember what was on it except for this game

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i really liked the dlc, will the other girls have new ntr scenes too as well as einomaru? the last ntr scene of einomaru feels like we could get new netorase scene or is this game complete and the team will move on? any info?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
i forgot does is game netorare is good or bad
yes i english speech this game netorare might be
Guess at translation: I forgot, does the game have good ntr?

As for the answer, depends on what you like. If you like zombies and creatures grabbing and using the girls the MC's interested in/involved with, yes. If you want zombies and creatures seducing and convincing the girls to cheat on the MC, no.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Guess at translation: I forgot, does the game have good ntr?

As for the answer, depends on what you like. If you like zombies and creatures grabbing and using the girls the MC's interested in/involved with, yes. If you want zombies and creatures seducing and convincing the girls to cheat on the MC, no.
what the fuck good ntr?

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes