3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow, they even pushed out a DLC... and if I understand things correctly, you STILL do not have a unified gallery where you can see everything including in-combat rape and in-combat healing without needing to worry about failing the mission.

How the heck can the sequel have poorer QoL than the original game even after all this time?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
umm.. you mean the one in the basement lab, or...?
Last time I checked the game, you had to go to MC's room to see some of the scenes. To the lab to see the defeat scenes.

You also didn't have anywhere to go to check the scenes that happen in combat, which are different from the defeat scenes. Y'know, the ones that happen when the girls are either downed or caught by certain monsters' grapple animation. Like how the spiter thing can jump on a girl and start fucking her even if she's at full health. Or the thing that pulls them in and licks them upside down. Etc.

As such, you had to run all over the place like a moron if you wanted to go through different scenes, and some scenes weren't available at all unless you went out to find the right kind of monster and of course combat makes it pretty hard to enjoy the content, or the other girls kill the offending monster... etc.

Did that change at least?

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
Last time I checked the game, you had to go to MC's room to see some of the scenes. To the lab to see the defeat scenes.

You also didn't have anywhere to go to check the scenes that happen in combat, which are different from the defeat scenes. Y'know, the ones that happen when the girls are either downed or caught by certain monsters' grapple animation. Like how the spiter thing can jump on a girl and start fucking her even if she's at full health. Or the thing that pulls them in and licks them upside down. Etc.

As such, you had to run all over the place like a moron if you wanted to go through different scenes, and some scenes weren't available at all unless you went out to find the right kind of monster and of course combat makes it pretty hard to enjoy the content, or the other girls kill the offending monster... etc.

Did that change at least?
The combat scenes are in the lab. They always have been. Since release. Both defeat and combat are downstairs in the lab.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The combat scenes are in the lab. They always have been. Since release. Both defeat and combat are downstairs in the lab.
I have a hard time believing that. The ending scenes were definitely in the lab, when interacting with that one monitor or whatever it was. I never found the in-combat scenes when trying to interact with literally every single thing in there.

Maybe I'm a complete moron? Who knows?

But can you please show me a screenshot of whatever you have to interact with to see the in-combat stuff?

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
I have a hard time believing that. The ending scenes were definitely in the lab, when interacting with that one monitor or whatever it was. I never found the in-combat scenes when trying to interact with literally every single thing in there.

Maybe I'm a complete moron? Who knows?

But can you please show me a screenshot of whatever you have to interact with to see the in-combat stuff?
image_2023-12-11_032938145.png

Not the OG guy you were replying to, but he's right. In the lab, head to the monitor screen and there you can see death scenes and combat scenes, as pictured.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 3162525

Not the OG guy you were replying to, but he's right. In the lab, head to the monitor screen and there you can see death scenes and combat scenes, as pictured.
Wew, that looks COMPLETELY different from what was in at launch. And by launch, I mean the actual 1.00 version of the game that was pushed out way back near the end of August 2021. The Combat Scene button definitely didn't exist then, or I suppose it might have bugged out in my game for some reason... the initial release was EXTREMELY buggy...

That said, it's still weird and a shame that the game does not have a 100% unified gallery like the first game did. That's still a bizarre choice in my mind...

sas901

Apr 23, 2022
I have a problem in act 13 every time I beat the boss (I guess in her first phase) after the cutscene the game crash. is there a way to stop it

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So, the Idol part is it's own separate thing entirely and does not impact the actual shooting missions in any way right?

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
I accidentally skip the hint to get all the ntr mats, can you guy tell me :(
I thought they will get me hint later

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Dang... they fixed my favorite exploit...

You can't use the melee vitality gain skill to gain vitality just by hitting random shit around the map. 'Twas really funny when you had a bunch of bricks or something and one hit filled up half of the gauge all on its own.

RIP perma buff and shield on the girls I guess...

Not that it was quite that easy given that the game tends to spawn something on your ass up too and including and entire horde whenever you start boinking one of the girls if you're not already in the middle of a fight. Super annoying.

Also, man, is it me, or do these devs really hate sniper rifles and the associated play-style?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes