3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

xplay1000

Mar 28, 2019
Guys, does anyone have problems getting the "Chinese dress" costume? I do everything according to the guide, I killed all the zombies on the attractions and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or does version 2.08 have problems with this?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
SoD2 New Cheat Engine Help.PNG

Can anyone tell me which one is the health stat I need to freeze in order to utilize the "freeze health" method of invincibility mode?

EDIT: Nevermind, already took care of the lingerie costome for Einomaru.

On another note, anybody else having trouble with the chicken beat song? Fuck that particular part of the rhythm game. On another note, is there anyway to change the unit leader of the idol group? Or is it always Aya? At least the cheat engine lets you edit their health bars in idol mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisduderaul01

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Instead of a fun and interesting way of unlocking costumes, they decided to have this god-awful system of minigames that, after frustrating gameplay, give you 25% of getting ONE costume.

Why don't they just make costumes:
1. Exploration/mission rewards like the bikini armor
2. Buyable in the shop

At first, I thought the room expansion would create new events and stuffs, but they're just boring and frustrating to play minigames. At least make them lewd minigames like the harem room or bathroom smh.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
do someone know if have a mod that make the girls immortal?
You know what a top tier mod would be, that I haven't seen anyone mention? A mod that allows to bring all 5 girls on missions at the same time. Then crank that shit up to Very Hard and watch the carnage (or orgy if all 5 girls get defeated).

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
with all girls? i didn't saw any new ntr/netorase scene with the other girls, did i miss something? how did you get them?
If you haven't yet and for anyone else curious all girls now have 5 NTR scenes first 3 unlock the same then the other two come at lvl 11 and 13 which is the new max level
I use NTR term because first 3 scenes are netorare but the last two are netorase

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
If you haven't yet and for anyone else curious all girls now have 5 NTR scenes first 3 unlock the same then the other two come at lvl 11 and 13 which is the new max level
I use NTR term because first 3 scenes are netorare but the last two are netorase
yeah i saw it like 5 minutes after doing this comment lol but thank you anyway!
btw do you know what they have planned next? did they talked about it? because i searched and found nothing

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
does the patch work for the steam version of the game? like can i just download the dlc and put it in the steam game folder? if not how do i take my save file from steam and put it into the "new game" im downloading because i really dont want to spend the time getting all my lvls and costumes back.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I just finished act 11 and I have two things I want to say.

1.Need to farm money? Get more money skill, go to act 11, get in a tank, drive around the base in circles and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. LycraPawn don't drink and drive ever... the controls are actually pretty good... as long as you watch where you're going :KEK:

After hearing you had problems I feared they messed up with controls on the tank and I had a thought: What if they end up being worse than the tank controls in Saints Row?? But actually they were good for me to not have any troubles.

Seeing how they added a tank working this well I think we can expect some vehicles to appear in sequels if any appear.
I think it'd be kinda fun for SoD to turn into a saints row like game except with zombies and sex. Or like the possible sequel becomes a sandoxy kinda game that lets you focus more on getting the city back from the zombies and expand the hometown eventually spearheading the return of some kind of normalcy from the post-apocalyptic world it is.

BTW I thought for a while at that farm where the train stops that I'll get a game over for a second but the new gun (Lar10?) and the chainsaw daki combo is OP :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So...

The first three NTR scenes are netorare because the MC get girls stolen behind his back
The last two are netorase because the MC finds out about it but decide it's hot and being a cuckhold that enjoy watching his girls being fucked

pascal4444

May 22, 2020
Watch out for spoilers in the sequel.

Does anyone have an idea how to access this hidden floor in the act10 boss? I concluded that there was this floor for two reasons:

1. 2 items are hidden there even if they can be taken through the ceilings on the highest floor.

2. I only killed the boss two timebut on the second attempt, I saw a shiny staircase appear, the same shine as the act11 train.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes