3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Jun 10, 2019
can i have a google docs or torrent link with the game unlocked and patched and uncensored with the dlc included please? can't get a straight download from mega or pixel drain and i can't trade in u.s dollars from my country to get a premium account id appreciate a torrent of the latest cracked version with all the patches and dlc's

TheaPrick

Sep 9, 2020
There used to be an issue with Ichika's game over scenarios keeping her fully clothed regardless of settings until 2.06 I think, but now I'm running into an opposite problem with her always being naked in the scenes no matter of the outfit choice. Seems like it also applies to Hikari, but only to her 1st scene. Anyone having similar problems? Is there any way to fix it?

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I haven't really though much about the Tintans, since I haven't run into that many of them by Act7 (which is where I had my first legitimate defeat on Normal difficulty... and that is honestly surprising considering how much I suck at FPS games...) Unless the number of them rises drastically, I doubt they're gonna be enough of an annoyance to really bother with a sniper-rifle for them specifically. I could see it being good, maybe, against the tongue guys and the guys that like to stick the girls in their mouths, because they have moments where they're sitting ducks for an extended period of time... but eh.

Dunno how the latter bosses play out yet, so I can't say if that idea will work out or not.

My MC is currently level 26, so I can't pull off the combo you're suggesting yet... but yes, I am using strikes of fury 2, nerfed though it is from its glory days at launch. I dunno if I'll use the kind of build you're using, or one that uses the Vitality regen passive. I'll see what works for my unskilled self when I get there. Game's grindy as hell, and I only have so many hours in a day to play...

Btw, I have a question. For the skill that upgrades the default pistol of the MC, what's the difference exactly between the revolver and the other gun? Rate of fire? Damage? Does the revolver hit as hard as the Battle Hawk or something? I'll probably play around with both when I get the chance to pick one up and see which fits me better, but I loosely remember from looking around the forum that the revolver is recommended more for some reason?
The revolver I think is almost as powerful as a battlehawk but not quite. However, if you pair it with the default weapon reload reduction then it makes a pretty good weapon to have even if you have other weapons available.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't really though much about the Tintans, since I haven't run into that many of them by Act7 (which is where I had my first legitimate defeat on Normal difficulty... and that is honestly surprising considering how much I suck at FPS games...) Unless the number of them rises drastically, I doubt they're gonna be enough of an annoyance to really bother with a sniper-rifle for them specifically. I could see it being good, maybe, against the tongue guys and the guys that like to stick the girls in their mouths, because they have moments where they're sitting ducks for an extended period of time... but eh.

Btw, I have a question. For the skill that upgrades the default pistol of the MC, what's the difference exactly between the revolver and the other gun? Rate of fire? Damage? Does the revolver hit as hard as the Battle Hawk or something? I'll probably play around with both when I get the chance to pick one up and see which fits me better, but I loosely remember from looking around the forum that the revolver is recommended more for some reason?
Tintans become a common appearance later on, kinda like tanks in L4D2, but shouldn't pose a threat as long as you can land your shots. Honestly, they should've just given pierce to sniper shots to balance it out when dealing with crowds of enemies.

Do note I haven't tested with many weapons since I dislike ARs, SMGs and melee in this game, I don't know if the DLC did any rebalancing, and it's been some time since I last played, but unloading a full clip from an automatic sniper rifle is usually enough to deal with them or leaves them low enough that I can swap to secondary weapon or default revolver and finish it off.

Which leads me to your question on the revolver, yes, it's pretty cracked with the reload reduction, to the point I mainly use that while I keep secondary weapons for dealing with tintans (mainly automatic snipers, automatic shotguns or in rare instances, one of the rare guns that I'm forgetting the name of but it should look like a red AR, might be the cm200?). I beat the game on hard with that, the recover vitality lvl 3 (that I just learned what it does and now I regret wasting the slot on it, I honestly thought it gave some kind of passive healing), and extra point, extra items and increased item rarity equipped. I don't recommend you do the last 4 skills like I did unless you want to have a spicier time, but revolver + default reload is pretty good imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Tintans become a common appearance later on, kinda like tanks in L4D2, but shouldn't pose a threat as long as you can land your shots. Honestly, they should've just given pierce to sniper shots to balance it out when dealing with crowds of enemies.

Do note I haven't tested with many weapons since I dislike ARs, SMGs and melee in this game, I don't know if the DLC did any rebalancing, and it's been some time since I last played, but unloading a full clip from an automatic sniper rifle is usually enough to deal with them or leaves them low enough that I can swap to secondary weapon or default revolver and finish it off.

Which leads me to your question on the revolver, yes, it's pretty cracked with the reload reduction, to the point I mainly use that while I keep secondary weapons for dealing with tintans (mainly automatic snipers, automatic shotguns or in rare instances, one of the rare guns that I'm forgetting the name of but it should look like a red AR, might be the cm200?). I beat the game on hard with that, the recover vitality lvl 3 (that I just learned what it does and now I regret wasting the slot on it, I honestly thought it gave some kind of passive healing), and extra point, extra items and increased item rarity equipped. I don't recommend you do the last 4 skills like I did unless you want to have a spicier time, but revolver + default reload is pretty good imo.
Normal will be the highest I ever intend to go when it comes to this game, because I suck at FPS games in general, but also because the devs made some... questionable choices when it comes to combat and level design in general. The constant zombie pressure is annoying enough on Normal... I don't want to imagine how it goes on Hard or worse...

For my own messing around so far, SMGs are pretty much garbage all the time. Their impact per bullet is weak, their accuracy is terrible and in general you just don't want to use them unless you REALLY don't have any other options. The ARs... The AK and the AR-4 thing, I think, are ok-ish, at least on Normal, but they're nothing to write home about either. The shot-guns... only the one with the magazine reload is genuinely super-good. I forget its name. The others hit hard, but managing their shots when a horde and three mutants are bearing down on you makes them not that worth it...

Melee... Honestly, the melee weapons would be ok, if the Dev remembered WHY you'd want to choose melee weapons in the first place over the ranged options. That's either because the weapons should hit extra hard (the chainsaw should be doing this), they have special functions (the denma thing should stun and/or stagger tbh) or they don't have ammo... Like that Katana and that claymore thing should be. After all, you're giving up the range advantage for these weapons and with a number of enemies, this absolutely means that you'll be taking hits to use them. The katana not having ammo would have been perfect, it'd have made it a viable option to lug around, especially for hordes where you could just slice and dice all over the place without wasting any ammo or worrying about reload times. You could slice weaker enemies, and bring out a heavy gun for stuff line Tintans and bosses and whatnot.

You'd have a much higher number of viable builds if the melee weapons and a number of other things were sorted out... but I dunno... I guess the peeps that pay for this on ci-en just don't care? I dunno... They seem to not care about a lot of things... Which is weird to me. I'm honestly a bit confused how this game is as well rated as it is...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
can i have a google docs or torrent link with the game unlocked and patched and uncensored with the dlc included please? can't get a straight download from mega or pixel drain and i can't trade in u.s dollars from my country to get a premium account id appreciate a torrent of the latest cracked version with all the patches and dlc's
SeedOfTheDead2SweetHome-2.08DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: changelog police

TheyCallMeRonin

Apr 13, 2020
I'm having an issue in the latest version of the game on the suburbs level. At some point in the basement the map disappears and I have no choice but to jump in the void. I've had this issue before in previous levels but the map loaded in before I fell too far in those cases. Does anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
So. I dun fucked up
I accientally loaded an older version of the game, pre-dlc. and now (back in the updated version), the new girl's progress, and the building progress. And now,her pic is gone in the girl select screen. She also oes not spawn in the level.

does anyone know a fix? I have yet tried reinstalling, but will upate this post once I do. 1702509085926.png

EDIT: Reinstalling from the newest update seems to have worked

Last edited:

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
I need help. so I downloaded SOD:SH and placed the DLC in it and ran the game but I cant find the new girl + all the story is already beaten and I have no idea how to play the DLC

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Greetings fellow game enjoyers, I would like to share my opinion and hear yours on that matter, maybe someone will correct me on some moments, so feel free to join. So I saw an NTR tag in this game... But honestly, this whole game is NTR itself, why did they have to get rid of the previous protagonist? It is so illogical and anticlimactic. There's also this weird thing about the original female crew like almost all of them didn't develop a deep bond with the original protagonist, like come oooooon, they traveled together for quite a long time, they had s** almost every day for God's sake (according to the lore) and they built a town together (it's surely not a daily task to build a shelter) before the old protagonist went on a journey, no way there wasn't a signal spark of romance between them. It would be a much better game if it had an old protagonist rather than someone unknown from the hill...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Greetings fellow game enjoyers, I would like to share my opinion and hear yours on that matter, maybe someone will correct me on some moments, so feel free to join. So I saw an NTR tag in this game... But honestly, this whole game is NTR itself, why did they have to get rid of the previous protagonist? It is so illogical and anticlimactic. There's also this weird thing about the original female crew like almost all of them didn't develop a deep bond with the original protagonist, like come oooooon, they traveled together for quite a long time, they had s** almost every day for God's sake (according to the lore) and they built a town together (it's surely not a daily task to build a shelter) before the old protagonist went on a journey, no way there wasn't a signal spark of romance between them. It would be a much better game if it had an old protagonist rather than someone unknown from the hill...

My theory is that they got rid of the previous game's protagonist specifically because they wanted to throw in NTR and ride the popularity of that particular tag. Keeping the previous' game protagonist around would have made the NTR even more laughable than it already is in the current version of the game. The previous protagonist was pretty explicitly a chad, and more importantly, he was another one of the people with natural immunity. The previous game established that peeps with natural immunity have stronger regenerative abilities than those that get the vaccine, and a much higher libido.

This game tries to play it off by saying that the girls "got used to it", and that the effects aren't as strong for the peeps that got the vaccine.

Trying to put in NTR for a protagonist that canonically fucked three women at once into unconsciousness, more or less, would be absolutely ridiculous. It just wouldn't work.

There's also the gameplay reason that they didn't want the player to be able to fuck the girls nonstop like in the first game, to justify increasing the stats on the girls and giving them their special abilities, which are decently strong on Normal difficulty. They couldn't do that if the player could still fuck the girls non-stop however they wanted... at least, that's what they probably thought... But I personally don't think it's that big of a deal given that the shield doesn't prevent the girls from being molested/eaten/humped in combat...

The gameplay reason doesn't hold much water with me. There were ways to work around the perma-fucking tbh... But the story reason... Well, there's no way around the fact that the previous MC was a chad.

Not that they did a good job with the NTR anyway. The reasons for it and the guys doing it are all bad. The game utterly fails in being convincing that any of these chuckle-fucks could outfuck the MC when the MC can make these bitches cum while in the middle of a fight. It doesn't help that the dicks for all of them look the same as the MCs, so none of them are bigger or anything... About the only that I could MAYBE buy if you really squint is the one with Kirara, since I could see her being into a guy that has the balls to take charge with her in spite of her attitude, and how she wouldn't respect a guy that takes it up the ass from her... but the game still thoroughly fails at making me believe that the tub of lard in question could masturbate properly, much less fuck a girl stupid...

All in all... They improved the animations, the combat, the guns, the models and so on... but the end result is actually a worse H-game than the first one, because the H is in no way integrated into the story at all. You can literally beat the entire 8 acts, if you really want too, and not see a single H-scene aside from the in-combat fucking and maybe the defeat scenes if you lose at any point.

Reactions: Unkper

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
Normal will be the highest I ever intend to go when it comes to this game, because I suck at FPS games in general, but also because the devs made some... questionable choices when it comes to combat and level design in general. The constant zombie pressure is annoying enough on Normal... I don't want to imagine how it goes on Hard or worse...

For my own messing around so far, SMGs are pretty much garbage all the time. Their impact per bullet is weak, their accuracy is terrible and in general you just don't want to use them unless you REALLY don't have any other options. The ARs... The AK and the AR-4 thing, I think, are ok-ish, at least on Normal, but they're nothing to write home about either. The shot-guns... only the one with the magazine reload is genuinely super-good. I forget its name. The others hit hard, but managing their shots when a horde and three mutants are bearing down on you makes them not that worth it...

Melee... Honestly, the melee weapons would be ok, if the Dev remembered WHY you'd want to choose melee weapons in the first place over the ranged options. That's either because the weapons should hit extra hard (the chainsaw should be doing this), they have special functions (the denma thing should stun and/or stagger tbh) or they don't have ammo... Like that Katana and that claymore thing should be. After all, you're giving up the range advantage for these weapons and with a number of enemies, this absolutely means that you'll be taking hits to use them. The katana not having ammo would have been perfect, it'd have made it a viable option to lug around, especially for hordes where you could just slice and dice all over the place without wasting any ammo or worrying about reload times. You could slice weaker enemies, and bring out a heavy gun for stuff line Tintans and bosses and whatnot.

You'd have a much higher number of viable builds if the melee weapons and a number of other things were sorted out... but I dunno... I guess the peeps that pay for this on ci-en just don't care? I dunno... They seem to not care about a lot of things... Which is weird to me. I'm honestly a bit confused how this game is as well rated as it is...
Pretty much my thoughts, which is part of the reason why I didn't bother experimenting with many weapons, especially after getting the revolver. (Also forgot about the second part of your question on the other default gun, which unless the DLC changed it, it was bad, to the point I'd rather use other guns rather than the default when I tested it)

As for why the game is so highly rated, I recon it's because this is the only game of its kind out there that is also actually finished and released. I believe there was just one other game that was also a 3D shooter except stealth based instead of a zombie shooter, and even then that one had less erotic content than even SoD 1, which has way less compared to SoD2. It's a niche I would love to see developed, but it's pretty much unfeasible for indie devs (especially solo ones) to do such a thing without a lot of investment, so instead we get the sea of crappy renpy VNs using the same 3D software for renders or deluge of RPGMaker games.

It may not be as good as we wish it to be, but it is the best we have right now, and it is damn better than having nothing at all.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man they really didn't fix anything from like version 1.10 (Last one I played I think). I was hoping they'd get rid of those invisible hit boxes scattered around the game, so annoying trying to shoot zombies and hitting invisible walls.

Animations still don't line up most the time, lots of bugs with the girls having their breasts or asses pressed into their body awkwardly, even during the game over animations. What the fuck have they been doing for like 3 years?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Pretty much my thoughts, which is part of the reason why I didn't bother experimenting with many weapons, especially after getting the revolver. (Also forgot about the second part of your question on the other default gun, which unless the DLC changed it, it was bad, to the point I'd rather use other guns rather than the default when I tested it)

As for why the game is so highly rated, I recon it's because this is the only game of its kind out there that is also actually finished and released. I believe there was just one other game that was also a 3D shooter except stealth based instead of a zombie shooter, and even then that one had less erotic content than even SoD 1, which has way less compared to SoD2. It's a niche I would love to see developed, but it's pretty much unfeasible for indie devs (especially solo ones) to do such a thing without a lot of investment, so instead we get the sea of crappy renpy VNs using the same 3D software for renders or deluge of RPGMaker games.

It may not be as good as we wish it to be, but it is the best we have right now, and it is damn better than having nothing at all.

I've actually been experimenting with the other gun on Normal, and I haven't had the chance to try the revolver yet. But here's how it seems to work now when compared to the default pistol the MC starts with.

Default has 15 bullets in a magazine, takes 3 body-shots to down a normal Z, decently speedy reload time, last I checked, it doesn't kill normal Zs on headshot, at least on normal. It takes 2 shots I think, but don't quote me on this because I miss a lot when going for headshots with anything other than sniper-riffle...

Energy gun has 20 bullets in a magazine, takes 2 body-shots to down a normal Z, seems to reload faster then the default gun by a smidge even without the extra passive, 1-shots normal Zs on head-shot.

All in all, between all the stats, the energy gun, on Normal, is doubly more effective than the default pistol, and with a full magazine, you will kill at least 10 normal Zs unless you miss shots. It seems effective at some pretty extreme ranges too, as long as you can actually see the Zs in question.

As such, to me, it seems like a decent powerup for the main weapon, without needing to sacrifice 2 passives so you don't have to deal with super-slow reload speed the way you have too with the revolver. At least, I assume the revolver reloads slowly... because revolver. Obviously, I dunno how it'd scale on Hard or Very Hard, but the balance on those is likely completely wack anyway, and odds are that even fewer weapons are viable at all.

On a different note... do we have a full list of all the costumes currently in the game, where they can be found and what you need to do to get them? Because I've seen partial lists all over the thread, but we don't have a real master list and it's kind of difficult to tell what's outdated or not with how many updates this game has had...

Like, some comments are saying that there's a reverse bunnysuit and that it can be found in Act3... but I've never seen the location in question, for one for two, I saw a marker for that outfit in Act8 behind a sealed door that I have no idea how to open. Not that I care about the reverse bunnysuit, I lowkey hate those things tbh... but there's other outfits I'd probably like to get if I don't just grab a full save once I finish whatever ridiculous story they threw in for the DLC...

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
On a different note... do we have a full list of all the costumes currently in the game, where they can be found and what you need to do to get them? Because I've seen partial lists all over the thread, but we don't have a real master list and it's kind of difficult to tell what's outdated or not with how many updates this game has had...

Like, some comments are saying that there's a reverse bunnysuit and that it can be found in Act3... but I've never seen the location in question, for one for two, I saw a marker for that outfit in Act8 behind a sealed door that I have no idea how to open. Not that I care about the reverse bunnysuit, I lowkey hate those things tbh... but there's other outfits I'd probably like to get if I don't just grab a full save once I finish whatever ridiculous story they threw in for the DLC...
I believe someone made a list if you go back a few pages, but there's also the guides on the community tab for steam that you can check, they're updated now with the DLC content. They should be titled "Item Guide (Costumes/Quests)" and " Seed of the Dead: Charm Song – Guides & Tips (Updated : 2 Dec 2023) Ver.2.07".

Good thing you don't care about the reverse bunnysuit because it's honestly the most annoying one to get. If you have the time to waste, you can go back and read the struggle a bunch of users had trying to get it, learning if there's triggers locking you out or time limits and documenting possible spawn locations for the button triggers.

Also, manual saving, god how did I forget to add that to my list of complaints, and how is a game in 2023 releasing (technically, updating with new DLC content) without such basic functionality.

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
My theory is that they got rid of the previous game's protagonist specifically because they wanted to throw in NTR and ride the popularity of that particular tag. Keeping the previous' game protagonist around would have made the NTR even more laughable than it already is in the current version of the game. The previous protagonist was pretty explicitly a chad, and more importantly, he was another one of the people with natural immunity. The previous game established that peeps with natural immunity have stronger regenerative abilities than those that get the vaccine, and a much higher libido.

This game tries to play it off by saying that the girls "got used to it", and that the effects aren't as strong for the peeps that got the vaccine.

Trying to put in NTR for a protagonist that canonically fucked three women at once into unconsciousness, more or less, would be absolutely ridiculous. It just wouldn't work.

There's also the gameplay reason that they didn't want the player to be able to fuck the girls nonstop like in the first game, to justify increasing the stats on the girls and giving them their special abilities, which are decently strong on Normal difficulty. They couldn't do that if the player could still fuck the girls non-stop however they wanted... at least, that's what they probably thought... But I personally don't think it's that big of a deal given that the shield doesn't prevent the girls from being molested/eaten/humped in combat...

The gameplay reason doesn't hold much water with me. There were ways to work around the perma-fucking tbh... But the story reason... Well, there's no way around the fact that the previous MC was a chad.

Not that they did a good job with the NTR anyway. The reasons for it and the guys doing it are all bad. The game utterly fails in being convincing that any of these chuckle-fucks could outfuck the MC when the MC can make these bitches cum while in the middle of a fight. It doesn't help that the dicks for all of them look the same as the MCs, so none of them are bigger or anything... About the only that I could MAYBE buy if you really squint is the one with Kirara, since I could see her being into a guy that has the balls to take charge with her in spite of her attitude, and how she wouldn't respect a guy that takes it up the ass from her... but the game still thoroughly fails at making me believe that the tub of lard in question could masturbate properly, much less fuck a girl stupid...

All in all... They improved the animations, the combat, the guns, the models and so on... but the end result is actually a worse H-game than the first one, because the H is in no way integrated into the story at all. You can literally beat the entire 8 acts, if you really want too, and not see a single H-scene aside from the in-combat fucking and maybe the defeat scenes if you lose at any point.
Thank you for your reply! Honestly, after reading your thoughts I came to realize that I wholeheartedly agree with all of your statements. Also, didn't know that the ntr genre was in high demand to the point that developers decided to completely change the course of the game. When I started the game it was a real disappointment for me after I realized that we would not see our chad... Well, despite all the complexity and improvements of SoD:SH, I also find that I liked the first game more. (my frustration was so huge that I decided to refund in steam (a huge appreciation to person, who made it possible to play the game without steam)). Honestly, I thought they (developers) would add some hidden achievement and content related to the previous chad-protagonist, like, for example, let's say if the new protagonist did not make any significant moves on the original heroines (aside from healing in battle) for a certain episode, then some features will unlock for the player, for example, switch between chad and the new protagonist and continue developing romance. Make two different romantic routes: for the new protag it will be Ichka and Einomaru and for our chad - original crew and neither of protagonists can trigger h-scenes for other parties. It would make much more sense and make the game more interesting. Too bad developers appeared shortsighted... and it's not like it would be too hard to make this (speaking from a technical/coding perspective, just a little bit more time and imagination).
p.s. Have you heard any news about what their next game might be? Or If there will be next game at all...
p.p.s. I saw you were looking for a bunny costume. If you haven't found it, I might give you a tip. It's located in the secret lab stage behind the closed door with 3 lights above it. You need to find 3 buttons (green, yellow and red) to activate they scattered nearby (sorry I do not have screenshots on me)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes