3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
I need help. so I downloaded SOD:SH and placed the DLC in it and ran the game but I cant find the new girl + all the story is already beaten and I have no idea how to play the DLC

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Greetings fellow game enjoyers, I would like to share my opinion and hear yours on that matter, maybe someone will correct me on some moments, so feel free to join. So I saw an NTR tag in this game... But honestly, this whole game is NTR itself, why did they have to get rid of the previous protagonist? It is so illogical and anticlimactic. There's also this weird thing about the original female crew like almost all of them didn't develop a deep bond with the original protagonist, like come oooooon, they traveled together for quite a long time, they had s** almost every day for God's sake (according to the lore) and they built a town together (it's surely not a daily task to build a shelter) before the old protagonist went on a journey, no way there wasn't a signal spark of romance between them. It would be a much better game if it had an old protagonist rather than someone unknown from the hill...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Greetings fellow game enjoyers, I would like to share my opinion and hear yours on that matter, maybe someone will correct me on some moments, so feel free to join. So I saw an NTR tag in this game... But honestly, this whole game is NTR itself, why did they have to get rid of the previous protagonist? It is so illogical and anticlimactic. There's also this weird thing about the original female crew like almost all of them didn't develop a deep bond with the original protagonist, like come oooooon, they traveled together for quite a long time, they had s** almost every day for God's sake (according to the lore) and they built a town together (it's surely not a daily task to build a shelter) before the old protagonist went on a journey, no way there wasn't a signal spark of romance between them. It would be a much better game if it had an old protagonist rather than someone unknown from the hill...

My theory is that they got rid of the previous game's protagonist specifically because they wanted to throw in NTR and ride the popularity of that particular tag. Keeping the previous' game protagonist around would have made the NTR even more laughable than it already is in the current version of the game. The previous protagonist was pretty explicitly a chad, and more importantly, he was another one of the people with natural immunity. The previous game established that peeps with natural immunity have stronger regenerative abilities than those that get the vaccine, and a much higher libido.

This game tries to play it off by saying that the girls "got used to it", and that the effects aren't as strong for the peeps that got the vaccine.

Trying to put in NTR for a protagonist that canonically fucked three women at once into unconsciousness, more or less, would be absolutely ridiculous. It just wouldn't work.

There's also the gameplay reason that they didn't want the player to be able to fuck the girls nonstop like in the first game, to justify increasing the stats on the girls and giving them their special abilities, which are decently strong on Normal difficulty. They couldn't do that if the player could still fuck the girls non-stop however they wanted... at least, that's what they probably thought... But I personally don't think it's that big of a deal given that the shield doesn't prevent the girls from being molested/eaten/humped in combat...

The gameplay reason doesn't hold much water with me. There were ways to work around the perma-fucking tbh... But the story reason... Well, there's no way around the fact that the previous MC was a chad.

Not that they did a good job with the NTR anyway. The reasons for it and the guys doing it are all bad. The game utterly fails in being convincing that any of these chuckle-fucks could outfuck the MC when the MC can make these bitches cum while in the middle of a fight. It doesn't help that the dicks for all of them look the same as the MCs, so none of them are bigger or anything... About the only that I could MAYBE buy if you really squint is the one with Kirara, since I could see her being into a guy that has the balls to take charge with her in spite of her attitude, and how she wouldn't respect a guy that takes it up the ass from her... but the game still thoroughly fails at making me believe that the tub of lard in question could masturbate properly, much less fuck a girl stupid...

All in all... They improved the animations, the combat, the guns, the models and so on... but the end result is actually a worse H-game than the first one, because the H is in no way integrated into the story at all. You can literally beat the entire 8 acts, if you really want too, and not see a single H-scene aside from the in-combat fucking and maybe the defeat scenes if you lose at any point.

Reactions: Unkper

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
Normal will be the highest I ever intend to go when it comes to this game, because I suck at FPS games in general, but also because the devs made some... questionable choices when it comes to combat and level design in general. The constant zombie pressure is annoying enough on Normal... I don't want to imagine how it goes on Hard or worse...

For my own messing around so far, SMGs are pretty much garbage all the time. Their impact per bullet is weak, their accuracy is terrible and in general you just don't want to use them unless you REALLY don't have any other options. The ARs... The AK and the AR-4 thing, I think, are ok-ish, at least on Normal, but they're nothing to write home about either. The shot-guns... only the one with the magazine reload is genuinely super-good. I forget its name. The others hit hard, but managing their shots when a horde and three mutants are bearing down on you makes them not that worth it...

Melee... Honestly, the melee weapons would be ok, if the Dev remembered WHY you'd want to choose melee weapons in the first place over the ranged options. That's either because the weapons should hit extra hard (the chainsaw should be doing this), they have special functions (the denma thing should stun and/or stagger tbh) or they don't have ammo... Like that Katana and that claymore thing should be. After all, you're giving up the range advantage for these weapons and with a number of enemies, this absolutely means that you'll be taking hits to use them. The katana not having ammo would have been perfect, it'd have made it a viable option to lug around, especially for hordes where you could just slice and dice all over the place without wasting any ammo or worrying about reload times. You could slice weaker enemies, and bring out a heavy gun for stuff line Tintans and bosses and whatnot.

You'd have a much higher number of viable builds if the melee weapons and a number of other things were sorted out... but I dunno... I guess the peeps that pay for this on ci-en just don't care? I dunno... They seem to not care about a lot of things... Which is weird to me. I'm honestly a bit confused how this game is as well rated as it is...
Pretty much my thoughts, which is part of the reason why I didn't bother experimenting with many weapons, especially after getting the revolver. (Also forgot about the second part of your question on the other default gun, which unless the DLC changed it, it was bad, to the point I'd rather use other guns rather than the default when I tested it)

As for why the game is so highly rated, I recon it's because this is the only game of its kind out there that is also actually finished and released. I believe there was just one other game that was also a 3D shooter except stealth based instead of a zombie shooter, and even then that one had less erotic content than even SoD 1, which has way less compared to SoD2. It's a niche I would love to see developed, but it's pretty much unfeasible for indie devs (especially solo ones) to do such a thing without a lot of investment, so instead we get the sea of crappy renpy VNs using the same 3D software for renders or deluge of RPGMaker games.

It may not be as good as we wish it to be, but it is the best we have right now, and it is damn better than having nothing at all.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man they really didn't fix anything from like version 1.10 (Last one I played I think). I was hoping they'd get rid of those invisible hit boxes scattered around the game, so annoying trying to shoot zombies and hitting invisible walls.

Animations still don't line up most the time, lots of bugs with the girls having their breasts or asses pressed into their body awkwardly, even during the game over animations. What the fuck have they been doing for like 3 years?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Pretty much my thoughts, which is part of the reason why I didn't bother experimenting with many weapons, especially after getting the revolver. (Also forgot about the second part of your question on the other default gun, which unless the DLC changed it, it was bad, to the point I'd rather use other guns rather than the default when I tested it)

As for why the game is so highly rated, I recon it's because this is the only game of its kind out there that is also actually finished and released. I believe there was just one other game that was also a 3D shooter except stealth based instead of a zombie shooter, and even then that one had less erotic content than even SoD 1, which has way less compared to SoD2. It's a niche I would love to see developed, but it's pretty much unfeasible for indie devs (especially solo ones) to do such a thing without a lot of investment, so instead we get the sea of crappy renpy VNs using the same 3D software for renders or deluge of RPGMaker games.

It may not be as good as we wish it to be, but it is the best we have right now, and it is damn better than having nothing at all.

I've actually been experimenting with the other gun on Normal, and I haven't had the chance to try the revolver yet. But here's how it seems to work now when compared to the default pistol the MC starts with.

Default has 15 bullets in a magazine, takes 3 body-shots to down a normal Z, decently speedy reload time, last I checked, it doesn't kill normal Zs on headshot, at least on normal. It takes 2 shots I think, but don't quote me on this because I miss a lot when going for headshots with anything other than sniper-riffle...

Energy gun has 20 bullets in a magazine, takes 2 body-shots to down a normal Z, seems to reload faster then the default gun by a smidge even without the extra passive, 1-shots normal Zs on head-shot.

All in all, between all the stats, the energy gun, on Normal, is doubly more effective than the default pistol, and with a full magazine, you will kill at least 10 normal Zs unless you miss shots. It seems effective at some pretty extreme ranges too, as long as you can actually see the Zs in question.

As such, to me, it seems like a decent powerup for the main weapon, without needing to sacrifice 2 passives so you don't have to deal with super-slow reload speed the way you have too with the revolver. At least, I assume the revolver reloads slowly... because revolver. Obviously, I dunno how it'd scale on Hard or Very Hard, but the balance on those is likely completely wack anyway, and odds are that even fewer weapons are viable at all.

On a different note... do we have a full list of all the costumes currently in the game, where they can be found and what you need to do to get them? Because I've seen partial lists all over the thread, but we don't have a real master list and it's kind of difficult to tell what's outdated or not with how many updates this game has had...

Like, some comments are saying that there's a reverse bunnysuit and that it can be found in Act3... but I've never seen the location in question, for one for two, I saw a marker for that outfit in Act8 behind a sealed door that I have no idea how to open. Not that I care about the reverse bunnysuit, I lowkey hate those things tbh... but there's other outfits I'd probably like to get if I don't just grab a full save once I finish whatever ridiculous story they threw in for the DLC...

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
On a different note... do we have a full list of all the costumes currently in the game, where they can be found and what you need to do to get them? Because I've seen partial lists all over the thread, but we don't have a real master list and it's kind of difficult to tell what's outdated or not with how many updates this game has had...

Like, some comments are saying that there's a reverse bunnysuit and that it can be found in Act3... but I've never seen the location in question, for one for two, I saw a marker for that outfit in Act8 behind a sealed door that I have no idea how to open. Not that I care about the reverse bunnysuit, I lowkey hate those things tbh... but there's other outfits I'd probably like to get if I don't just grab a full save once I finish whatever ridiculous story they threw in for the DLC...
I believe someone made a list if you go back a few pages, but there's also the guides on the community tab for steam that you can check, they're updated now with the DLC content. They should be titled "Item Guide (Costumes/Quests)" and " Seed of the Dead: Charm Song – Guides & Tips (Updated : 2 Dec 2023) Ver.2.07".

Good thing you don't care about the reverse bunnysuit because it's honestly the most annoying one to get. If you have the time to waste, you can go back and read the struggle a bunch of users had trying to get it, learning if there's triggers locking you out or time limits and documenting possible spawn locations for the button triggers.

Also, manual saving, god how did I forget to add that to my list of complaints, and how is a game in 2023 releasing (technically, updating with new DLC content) without such basic functionality.

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
My theory is that they got rid of the previous game's protagonist specifically because they wanted to throw in NTR and ride the popularity of that particular tag. Keeping the previous' game protagonist around would have made the NTR even more laughable than it already is in the current version of the game. The previous protagonist was pretty explicitly a chad, and more importantly, he was another one of the people with natural immunity. The previous game established that peeps with natural immunity have stronger regenerative abilities than those that get the vaccine, and a much higher libido.

This game tries to play it off by saying that the girls "got used to it", and that the effects aren't as strong for the peeps that got the vaccine.

Trying to put in NTR for a protagonist that canonically fucked three women at once into unconsciousness, more or less, would be absolutely ridiculous. It just wouldn't work.

There's also the gameplay reason that they didn't want the player to be able to fuck the girls nonstop like in the first game, to justify increasing the stats on the girls and giving them their special abilities, which are decently strong on Normal difficulty. They couldn't do that if the player could still fuck the girls non-stop however they wanted... at least, that's what they probably thought... But I personally don't think it's that big of a deal given that the shield doesn't prevent the girls from being molested/eaten/humped in combat...

The gameplay reason doesn't hold much water with me. There were ways to work around the perma-fucking tbh... But the story reason... Well, there's no way around the fact that the previous MC was a chad.

Not that they did a good job with the NTR anyway. The reasons for it and the guys doing it are all bad. The game utterly fails in being convincing that any of these chuckle-fucks could outfuck the MC when the MC can make these bitches cum while in the middle of a fight. It doesn't help that the dicks for all of them look the same as the MCs, so none of them are bigger or anything... About the only that I could MAYBE buy if you really squint is the one with Kirara, since I could see her being into a guy that has the balls to take charge with her in spite of her attitude, and how she wouldn't respect a guy that takes it up the ass from her... but the game still thoroughly fails at making me believe that the tub of lard in question could masturbate properly, much less fuck a girl stupid...

All in all... They improved the animations, the combat, the guns, the models and so on... but the end result is actually a worse H-game than the first one, because the H is in no way integrated into the story at all. You can literally beat the entire 8 acts, if you really want too, and not see a single H-scene aside from the in-combat fucking and maybe the defeat scenes if you lose at any point.
Thank you for your reply! Honestly, after reading your thoughts I came to realize that I wholeheartedly agree with all of your statements. Also, didn't know that the ntr genre was in high demand to the point that developers decided to completely change the course of the game. When I started the game it was a real disappointment for me after I realized that we would not see our chad... Well, despite all the complexity and improvements of SoD:SH, I also find that I liked the first game more. (my frustration was so huge that I decided to refund in steam (a huge appreciation to person, who made it possible to play the game without steam)). Honestly, I thought they (developers) would add some hidden achievement and content related to the previous chad-protagonist, like, for example, let's say if the new protagonist did not make any significant moves on the original heroines (aside from healing in battle) for a certain episode, then some features will unlock for the player, for example, switch between chad and the new protagonist and continue developing romance. Make two different romantic routes: for the new protag it will be Ichka and Einomaru and for our chad - original crew and neither of protagonists can trigger h-scenes for other parties. It would make much more sense and make the game more interesting. Too bad developers appeared shortsighted... and it's not like it would be too hard to make this (speaking from a technical/coding perspective, just a little bit more time and imagination).
p.s. Have you heard any news about what their next game might be? Or If there will be next game at all...
p.p.s. I saw you were looking for a bunny costume. If you haven't found it, I might give you a tip. It's located in the secret lab stage behind the closed door with 3 lights above it. You need to find 3 buttons (green, yellow and red) to activate they scattered nearby (sorry I do not have screenshots on me)

Last edited:

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Ok, I don't know if somebody already posted this. but maybe someone will find it useful. So, if you wondered how to get reverse bunny outfit here are the steps you need to do. First of all, bunny suit located on the act8 lab stage, if you already completed do not worry, go talk with an NPC who's responsible for completed stages and choose required stage (on the side note, if you already completed this stage previously you also need to check "Story part" button, you also can hit "Start from the relay point" to save time. (I circled those on one of the screenshots)) (7.png).Next, our goal is the special door with bunny suit mark to left of it and 3 darkened lights (1.png). to open this door you need to find 3 switches. First one is the green one, located in one of the morgue-like rooms (2.png). Then head back to the room with the door and yellow switch will be waiting for you on one of the cushions (3.png) (important notice: there might be a bug and a yellow one might not be present. if this unfortunate event happened to you then there's nothing you can do but replay the stage) and for the last one you need to go back to the medical ward and on one of the hospital bed should be a red switch, last one. (4.png). If you did all right there should be a short sound notifying you that you are doing well. Then return to the door, which should now be open, indicated by 3 active lights like a horizontal traffic light.(5.png). And finally, take your reward (6.png). That's it, congrats!!! I hope it helps, also I really hope that post will save screenshot names but even if not, it's pretty self-explanatory and if you follow those steps you should be fine.

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Found another costume guys. (It's called "combat suit" i think). That one was a little bit easier to find than bunny, but still, someone might have missed it (I for one missed it at first). So, I hope these tips will help you obtain one if you missed it. First of all, unlike a bunny suit, you have to complete act8 lab stage at least once before it becomes available as a hidden drop. Ok, let's begin - first start the act8 stage, to save time you can start from the checkpoint. Your route will be pretty much straightforward, there will be a huge hangar on your way - that is a good sign that you are on the right path to acquire an outfit. Pass the first hangar and when you reach the second one with a couple of cars that is when you need to stop for a couple of minutes, you reach your destination. take a look around you. You might notice one of the scaffolding near the car - that's your first mark. Then you just need to climb it and follow the pipes until you find an outfit. On the screenshots, I marked approximate route, should be clear on how to reach the costume. I hope it helps

p.s.It may seem impossible at first, but trust me, a few attempts and you'll be able to overcome this obstacle. (shift+w+space should do the trick)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Unkper

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I believe someone made a list if you go back a few pages, but there's also the guides on the community tab for steam that you can check, they're updated now with the DLC content. They should be titled "Item Guide (Costumes/Quests)" and " Seed of the Dead: Charm Song – Guides & Tips (Updated : 2 Dec 2023) Ver.2.07".

Good thing you don't care about the reverse bunnysuit because it's honestly the most annoying one to get. If you have the time to waste, you can go back and read the struggle a bunch of users had trying to get it, learning if there's triggers locking you out or time limits and documenting possible spawn locations for the button triggers.

Also, manual saving, god how did I forget to add that to my list of complaints, and how is a game in 2023 releasing (technically, updating with new DLC content) without such basic functionality.
For some reason, the idea of looking through the Steam guides honestly didn't even occur to me... Guess I'm just not used to games I play here having any kind of real presence on Steam even if they're released there.

The and the should probably be linked in the main post. Would likely save a lot of people a bunch of time searching through this thread... Most of this information does exist in this thread... but it's REALLY disorganized, and key words that leads to some of it can lead to old posts that are out of date which can cause plenty of confusion depending on how you searched and what key words you were using.

In any case, by the looks of the previews, I likely won't care that much about most of the costumes... Unfortunately, one of the costumes that I DO care about, the bikini armor, is in one of the more annoying locations, the lab, and it's RNG if the path it's on spawns... Which means I'll need to go in and out of the stupid lab, repeatedly, to get it a bunch of times.

Seriously, did they have to make EVERYTHING annoyingly grindy to get? I guess it's a good thing I need a ton of points and to build affection for the girls and Einomaru in particular anyway...

Though I might also just progress through the DLC's dubious story and then just grab a full save with everything unlocked... That's also a possibility. Not sure yet.

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
You can literally search "costume" in the search bar and find a guide quickly with every costume in the game atm, lol. There are video walkthroughs.

This game has been here for years, you're not going to discover anything new unless it was hidden reaaalllly well in the most recent patch/dlc.

https://f95zone.to/search/325780383/?q=combat+suit&t=post&c[thread]=43857&o=date
Well, yes, you certainly can. But given that the main article doesn't have links to the guides you mentioned, and the fact that not everyone will bother to use the search bar, but rather check the latest post, these little "tips" that people post from time to time might come in handy for someone.

p.s. also, on a side note, game has been here for years as you said, but people continue to discuss it. So it's natural that at some point there will be repeated questions and repeated answers. Even your reply which contains useful links might help someone in the near future. (me, for example:))

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Ah yes, it does say "Maximum cafeteria", I don't know where that is & how to upgrade it.
In the expand base NPC, on the right there should be 4 new options. Like an arcade, Hikari's bedroom, an inn and the cafe. just click on it and give him more materials. If I remember correctly it needs like 50,000 points each

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I just finished act 11 and I have two things I want to say.

1.Need to farm money? Get more money skill, go to act 11, get in a tank, drive around the base in circles and...

2. LycraPawn don't drink and drive ever... the controls are actually pretty good... as long as you watch where you're going :KEK:

After hearing you had problems I feared they messed up with controls on the tank and I had a thought: What if they end up being worse than the tank controls in Saints Row?? But actually they were good for me to not have any troubles.

Seeing how they added a tank working this well I think we can expect some vehicles to appear in sequels if any appear.
I think it'd be kinda fun for SoD to turn into a saints row like game except with zombies and sex. Or like the possible sequel becomes a sandoxy kinda game that lets you focus more on getting the city back from the zombies and expand the hometown eventually spearheading the return of some kind of normalcy from the post-apocalyptic world it is.

BTW I thought for a while at that farm where the train stops that I'll get a game over for a second but the new gun (Lar10?) and the chainsaw daki combo is OP :LUL:
I had a much better time driving the tank sober than drunk. But now my main issue with the game is getting through the "Chicken Beat" song of the rhythm game. I think what happened was that I didn't rest the day before the 4th concert and now the heroines are too tired to do the concert properly. I tried to get them up to speed with those energy drinks (which I like to headcanon as the kind of narcotics that celebrities take for their hard partying lifestyles) but I still get Chicken Beat. Does Chicken Beat as a song only show up in the rhythm game if your heroines are low on energy? Or am I going to have to actually git gud at winning the Chicken Beat part of the rhythm minigame? Or am I gonna have to restart the whole Idol Mode minigame from scratch?

For some reason, the idea of looking through the Steam guides honestly didn't even occur to me... Guess I'm just not used to games I play here having any kind of real presence on Steam even if they're released there.

The and the should probably be linked in the main post. Would likely save a lot of people a bunch of time searching through this thread... Most of this information does exist in this thread... but it's REALLY disorganized, and key words that leads to some of it can lead to old posts that are out of date which can cause plenty of confusion depending on how you searched and what key words you were using.

In any case, by the looks of the previews, I likely won't care that much about most of the costumes... Unfortunately, one of the costumes that I DO care about, the bikini armor, is in one of the more annoying locations, the lab, and it's RNG if the path it's on spawns... Which means I'll need to go in and out of the stupid lab, repeatedly, to get it a bunch of times.

Seriously, did they have to make EVERYTHING annoyingly grindy to get? I guess it's a good thing I need a ton of points and to build affection for the girls and Einomaru in particular anyway...

Though I might also just progress through the DLC's dubious story and then just grab a full save with everything unlocked... That's also a possibility. Not sure yet.
Those Steam guides are really good. I wish someone would make a strategy guide for how to beat Idol Mode in the most efficient way possible.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
They probably should have made some of the earlier costumes easier to obtain. Problem is a lot of them were released at the current end of the content in each version, so the grind was okay because there was months/years between the next version. Now when you add them all up...it's quite a lot to do before you even reach the final stages.

I wanted to start over from scratch since I haven't played in so long, but man, not looking forward to grinding Laboratory for costumes again. Might unlock some ults first that make the grind easier. None look great for that though.

What's everybody's headshot %? I wonder if shotguns count one bullet = one hit or if each bullet is counted separately.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I had a much better time driving the tank sober than drunk. But now my main issue with the game is getting through the "Chicken Beat" song of the rhythm game. I think what happened was that I didn't rest the day before the 4th concert and now the heroines are too tired to do the concert properly. I tried to get them up to speed with those energy drinks (which I like to headcanon as the kind of narcotics that celebrities take for their hard partying lifestyles) but I still get Chicken Beat. Does Chicken Beat as a song only show up in the rhythm game if your heroines are low on energy? Or am I going to have to actually git gud at winning the Chicken Beat part of the rhythm minigame? Or am I gonna have to restart the whole Idol Mode minigame from scratch?

Those Steam guides are really good. I wish someone would make a strategy guide for how to beat Idol Mode in the most efficient way possible.
I honestly didn't even get to unlocking Idol mode yet... I just finished getting all the stuff I wanted from the Halloween things, which is just the succubus wings for every girl. I pity anyone who wants to get ALL the stuff from that event because it's a pain in the ass with stuff like zombies getting stuck in weird places and you needing to find them... Or missions not having the tools needed to beat them early enough or even at all. (This happens annoyingly often with the 'defeat X enemies with a melee weapon' mission, where pretty much all the time, there wasn't a melee weapon to be found until there were too few enemies to beat the mission with. -_-")

The Christmas event is somewhat better, if only because there's a location you can climb too where zombies can't reach you, which easily lets you get the "beat the stage without taking damage" missions, the last of which is worth 500 points all on its own. Less items to collect too.

That said... it's sounding as if I won't even touch Idol mode... I've never played a rhythm game in my life, for one. For two, for a number of reasons, I don't play these games with audio, and I don't intend to start now, which means that Idol mode will likely be literally impossible for me to do anything with. Well... a lot of these mini-games seem impossible... The controls are waaaay too janky....

Guess I have the tank to look forward too...

They probably should have made some of the earlier costumes easier to obtain. Problem is a lot of them were released at the current end of the content in each version, so the grind was okay because there was months/years between the next version. Now when you add them all up...it's quite a lot to do before you even reach the final stages.

I wanted to start over from scratch since I haven't played in so long, but man, not looking forward to grinding Laboratory for costumes again. Might unlock some ults first that make the grind easier. None look great for that though.

What's everybody's headshot %? I wonder if shotguns count one bullet = one hit or if each bullet is counted separately.
They definitely could have done something to lessen the grind, yeah. Though I doubt that they stopped to think about what someone who buys the game and DLC NOW has to deal with. Not sure how much of that happens anyway... though I suppose the sales for the Complete Edition on Dlsite will give us some numbers for that eventually...

I only recently even saw that there are Ults now, but since I haven't jumped into the new stages yet, I dunno yet what it takes to get most of them. That said, from looking at them, the only two that look remotely interesting are the one that turns grenades into turrets and the one that gives you health when you kill zombies...

However, considering the nature of most costume grinds, it might be better to just do those on Easy anyway, so having or not having ults won't matter in the least, unless you're also grinding points while farming the costumes, in which case you could take your time with the runs to just murder everything...

As for headshot%... 1.5%? I didn't check it in a while and I can't boot-up the game right this second, but it should be around there. I'm REALLY bad at this game in general, and I don't really even bother trying to aim for head-shots in most cases except for Tintans. As is the game is fucking weird about hit-boxes. Like. For the worms, as far as I can tell, headshots are only counted if you shoot them in the mouth when it's open. Creepers, I have NO fucking idea... You can be in their fucking faces, hitting them with a shot-gun from melee range with their heads filling the target reticle, and it somehow STILL doesn't register head-shots. It goes on an and on...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes