3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Mosaic removal patch.

- After you install the patch, the game will always start with the mosaics turned OFF.
- As an extra option, you can also press F4 to toggle the mosaics ON/OFF in real time, while you're in-game.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Is it worth playing the first one or just skip to this one? The zombies look really damn ugly on the first one

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Not related (sort of) but if there's any tech wizards out there, why did extracting the contents of the DLC fry my USB and can I save it. I can't access it anymore and it disconnects shortly after plugging in. I can see it's there but its blank and when trying to open it I get an error stating that it doesn't exist. It also makes my file explorer supper laggy I'm guessing while transferring the data got corrupted somehow as when I tried sacrificing a different USB to recreate the issue nothing happened. Anyways there's nothing too important on it but if someone can help I'll be very thankful as I've been trying to save it for the past hour to no avail. many thanks.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
i think you can get the animal ears on the game and bat wings
also on the dlc ichika can have a nice panda outfit
There is this Halloween Event picture, but I don't see any in game stuff of it. Is this in the game and what does it actually look like?

Pvertedslime

Jul 12, 2019
So is anyone else having came crashes after downloading the mosaic removal patch ? Was playing fine yesterday then today after downloading the patch I've had four crashes.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes