3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I have version 2.05. Can someone tell me what changes between 2.05 and 2.07? Also, can someone give me advice on how to complete the idol event. I got stuck at the fourth concert and I didn't get past that because I couldn't put the statistics together. that they ask for?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is it me or they actually just Recycle Hikari's Sex Healing animation and some other stuff for the gameplay of Einomaru ?
I did think that, her lingerie outfit is the same as well despite the others having unique ones. Feels a couple of corners were cut for Einomaru

I just wish there was an easier way to mod the save files, I managed to get one of each of the new costumes but I dont want to go through the pain in the ass that is farming them for all the girls because these new minigames suck
Luckily (or unluckily in a way I guess) the costumes unlocked by the new minigames are unique to individual heroines, so there's no point grinding multiple

Reactions: sanguis3k and moned

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I did think that, her lingerie outfit is the same as well despite the others having unique ones. Feels a couple of corners were cut for Einomaru
yes these corners where f-ing cutted
the developers said that einomaru can't partake in the older mini-games(like:Bathroom,Shower,Onsen and Harem) because of "cost constraints".
probably that's why einomaru share a lot of things with hikari.
also there was a bug on the initial release that changes to hikari body proportions would transfer to einomaru.
being honest i think the dlc was really good gameplay wise with the new Acts, new weapons and the idol mode but damn they really cutted corners on the new heroine which was the biggest reason for the fans to get excited.

Reactions: flobadog and moned

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
the developers said that einomaru can't partake in the older mini-games(like:Bathroom,Shower,Onsen and Harem) because of "cost constraints".
Honestly this is probably more of a skill issue. They weren't able to design the game in such a way that would make this easy to backport.

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
Luckily (or unluckily in a way I guess) the costumes unlocked by the new minigames are unique to individual heroines, so there's no point grinding multiple
oh, I didn't realize that. its kind of sad tbh because I was really looking forward to having them all wearing ninja outfits or gym outfits

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Honestly this is probably more of a skill issue. They weren't able to design the game in such a way that would make this easy to backport.
Blaming them for having no skills back when they started working on their game is like some employers not wanting to give a chance to a potential employee blaming them for having no experience. ;)
It's all good if they learn to make it better on their next game.

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone having problems with idol mode crashing every time you try to access it via the new room? Any suggested solutions?

Edit: Figured it out, had to redownload the base game and fresh install the updated Charm Song.

Last edited:
Reactions: simerdew

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
I have version 2.05. Can someone tell me what changes between 2.05 and 2.07? Also, can someone give me advice on how to complete the idol event. I got stuck at the fourth concert and I didn't get past that because I couldn't put the statistics together. that they ask for?
you can see it on steamdb page
its almost fixes (that is important)

Sep 1, 2020
Is it me or they actually just Recycle Hikari's Sex Healing animation and some other stuff for the gameplay of Einomaru ?
I think most of the scenes are recycled even the game over/battle ones im so disappointed on that, I waited for a long time just to get a copy pasted scenes

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
Want to try this one make a backup before anything
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\SoD2

-Make sure you remap the button
-Still missing 2 costumes the Apron (Aya only) that mini-game in the cafeteria is not for me and having to re-do it since the reward is random is no!
You can see that costume in one of the DLC romance Hscene with Aya
-the other costume is Lesson Wear Costume.
-As for death scene should be unlocked auto after each act clear but i'm not gonna verify
thank you for your save ,i got the Apron and venus for all girls,now it really finish

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes