3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
The main issue with the new events is they all play very similar to eachother, event 1 MC finds out about heroine banging other dude, event 2 he tells heroine he's totally into it and she should keep going. Now personally I not a big fan of that development in NTR, but again the problem is they drop the more unique elements of each route that played off nicely with the girls personas to go for very samey NTS scenes for everyone.

I'm not arguing that they should have gone hardcore NTR heroine leaves the MC btw, don't usually like those endings, just they should have gone further with the more unique corruption aspects for each heroine

Yeah, IMO the NTR scenes lost momentum in the DLC. They were all developing in interesting ways and then just meh.

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
For some reason SoD 2 just reminds me of Ghostbuster game on PS2, where while the MC is an addition to the original team, you play little to no part in the whole thing. Like, the whole game isn't centered around your adventure with the group, it's just the group and you on the side. I remember there was a cutscene in Ghostbuster game in the final battle against the big bad, everyone were having a "pre-final-boss" dialogue, and the the MC just standing in the back, doing nothing, far from the group.

Sure there are key moments where you become the main focus for time to time and actually do something without being overshadowed by the other members like the torture scene in the base SoD 2 but most of the time, just like SoD 2 it feels like "Hikari and co." with a side of hard stale bread that is the MC.

While the Intimacy Events are nice to make you feel like you're closer to the girls, it's completely separated from the main story and doesn't feel like anything. In the main story MC is still just a random dude, one of many from the start of the game to the very end, that occasionally going to some missions with the girls. We play no part in the whole thing except gameplay wise, no progression with other characters aside telling people that MC is an avid Vin Diesel follower, preaching about F A M I L Y, with no regard of his own.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Full-ish save for 2.07, unlocked what i think is all the costumes and all the character customization items. All scenes NTR and regular, unlocked all facilities and cleared all the mini games for the new costumes. Idol mode has been cleared, and all of the Halloween and Christmas stuff has been unlocked.
can you play a new game+ with full save? i cleared the game story years ago so want to start over for recap but wanna skip the grind

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
can you play a new game+ with full save? i cleared the game story years ago so want to start over for recap but wanna skip the grind
you can go to the female NPC in front of the gate (at the right of the lobby) and replay the chapters you didnt played in order (activating the option to rewatch the story part)
*someone there posted a full complete save anyway.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
What? Did you read what i wrote or am i missing something? Yes the new "NTR" scenes aren't NTR they are NTS which is what i said. They just forced a very weird and awkward transition from the NTR scenes and made them NTS where the MC now shares Kirara with that one fat guy for example.
Its also terribly written on top of that, the transition from the "producer" guy in Einomarus NTR rout into the sex scene is really abrupt and awkward.
The entire DLC feels like its written by someone els now and its really bad.
You said it was "ALSO" NTS which is exactly what I said in my original post, bro. The implication being you didn't read what I said to begin with. Get an English tutor, you need to phrase sentences better so we don't have misunderstandings. No offense.

And yeah the DLC sucks but the NTR in the vanilla title sucked too, 3 scenes of very short reasons for the girls to bother with some guys too weak to survive unlike the protag. I remember making a joke about how the girls were actually just sluts since this protag is different from SoD 1 and they are quick to get on his dick as well. The best answer to all of these questions really is, these hoes ain't loyal and it can't be NTR if there was never any love to begin with.

Reactions: nikser231

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You said it was "ALSO" NTS which is exactly what I said in my original post, bro. The implication being you didn't read what I said to begin with. Get an English tutor, you need to phrase sentences better so we don't have misunderstandings. No offense.
Its NOT ONLY not NTR anymore and now NTS, its also that Einomarus first 3 scenes are the laziest way of making NTR content aswell.
Its called agreeing with someone. I was just agreeing with your point and then expanded on it.
The word "also" was only used when i mentioned the point that i was expanding on.

Again i think you just misread something that i wrote.

Reactions: Rinn00

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
save them in your drive, go to your drive account, select the two files, right click and download

that has worked for me many times

(in case it doesn't work, create a copy of the two files, move them to a folder, right click on the folder and download.)
Thanks but I finally downloaded it normal way. I tried to make a copy of it and stuff but it always gave me some "Error while creating a copy". I even downloaded google's drive app only to find out what an utter disappointment it is without even being able to add it as an offline file and/or put it into download queue contrary to Mega's.

Anyway, thanks filthydegentleman it all works.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Does anyone have version 2.07 of the complete file? The P1 file just downloaded is damaged.
.zip file is not only the smallest part but also the first part; .zip01 is the 2nd.
Unpack the .zip one. I just downloaded it and can confirm it's working.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes