3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
And Yeah they changed the NTR into Netorase with the DLC. What a bitch move to avoid trying to hurt feelings or write a story. To add to the guro H scenes and half assed enemy rape during combat, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on this title.
Its not only not NTR anymore and now NTS, its also that Einomarus first 3 scenes are the laziest way of making NTR content aswell. Its just rape and then blackmail.

Its super clear that they didn't want to make any more NTR content but now im just questioning who the new NTR scenes are for? Its not for NTR fans cause it isn't NTR, its not for vanilla because they don't want to see NTR in the frist place, it isn't for the goru fans cause it has no goru and it isn't for NTS fans since the first 3 scenes in each NTR route is more of a corruption/NTR set up.
Like why did they make it when they clearly didn't want to and didn't have any ideas for it?

Reactions: flobadog

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Its just rape and then blackmail.
well, she's an idol after all

im just questioning who the new NTR scenes are for?
who indeed, can't understand it and never will (who ntr is for)

Its super clear that they didn't want to make any more NTR content
maybe they don't like it either and don't know anything about it but the people say "give us more" so they throw whatever and hope that will silence them (silence because they get satisfied or giving up lol)

Give me Gallery!
You mean the one that's in the lab? Just unlock the lab and go to the whiteboard.

Reactions: nikser231

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
who indeed, can't understand it and never will (who ntr is for)
maybe they don't like it either and don't know anything about it but the people say "give us more" so they throw whatever and hope that will silence them (silence because they get satisfied or giving up lol)
Listen i love NTR but if they didn't care THIS MUCH then i would have rather they just didn't put any more NTR in at all and make more vanilla or goru scenes or another map or really anything.
Like its not just that "its bad because its NTR" Its "Bad NTR" so its just completely worthless to anyone.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bismuth1104

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
so where can i find the latestdick?
no, i mean a dick file
sorry what i mean is some materialize dick
...in the game

guys believe me... im not gae

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
So the Substitute ult is basically the skill for people who want to join the stage with ninja skill, swiftly move between the zombies, gather collectibles and retire or for those who join in to enjoy the loss. I don't think I can recommend for the playthrough since there are other more important than this one :(.

Also LycraPawn you still couldn't get those items? Is it RNG or skill issue? Need help? I just tried like 8 times to go through the hospital level to test the bunny suit buttons but the RNG couldn't draw the right door :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Its not only not NTR anymore and now NTS, its also that Einomarus first 3 scenes are the laziest way of making NTR content aswell. Its just rape and then blackmail.

Its super clear that they didn't want to make any more NTR content but now im just questioning who the new NTR scenes are for? Its not for NTR fans cause it isn't NTR, its not for vanilla because they don't want to see NTR in the frist place, it isn't for the goru fans cause it has no goru and it isn't for NTS fans since the first 3 scenes in each NTR route is more of a corruption/NTR set up.
Like why did they make it when they clearly didn't want to and didn't have any ideas for it?
I think what is disappointing me most about new NTR stuff is they had fun, distinct routes just starting for each heroine just begging to be more explored: Hikari, who was instrumental creating the town and bringing everyone together, had the potential public use, become the town bicycle route. Kirara, the bratty, rich girl sadist, had the domination reversal route with a gross fat guy. Ichika, the shy loner girl, had a potential exposure route (sort of, I think hers was the weakest when it came to a distinct route). Aya, the mature organiser of the group, had the submissive petplay stuff going on (I think, I wasn't really paying attention on that one).

There was a good variety of stuff going on there, none of it being particularly well explored but brimming with potential. There's some lip service to those routes, but they really missed the chance to have some actually interesting content going on. The idol stuff is also a bit disappointing on that front, there's some cool ideas in the promotion stuff, but instead of even a small scene there's a single animation each you can't even focus on as it randomly rotates the screen...

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Also LycraPawn you still couldn't get those items? Is it RNG or skill issue? Need help? I just tried like 8 times to go through the hospital level to test the bunny suit buttons but the RNG couldn't draw the right door :KEK:
I'm not replying for those items, but in-case you know how the actual f do I get through the "Hikari's Hometown" mini-game for the Gymnastics Uniform?
I know I can double jump, and Mario goomba stomp the mini-zombies.
But there is no way to get this guy, he just claps my cheeks every time.

*edit* nevermind, figured it out. Leaving this here for those that also get stuck.
Can't believe you have to jank jump from the slippery lamp top, up onto the ledge above.
1700583021111.png

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
how to activate charm song in new game ? im act5 max 10 intimacy no ntr yet still cant activate charm song :/

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes