3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I took a look at the combat scenes gallery and there's one where the girl is trapped in a plant tentacle ring (and is listed as girl X echo). During the actual boss fight against echo, how do we even trigger these?

majerkind

Nov 20, 2023
I'm currently playing ver 2.05R but whenever i want to initate the toilet sneak peak minigate, the NPC's just disappear and i can walk around. The only fix is to return to the title screen. Anybody has the same problem?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I'm currently playing ver 2.05R but whenever i want to initate the toilet sneak peak minigate, the NPC's just disappear and i can walk around. The only fix is to return to the title screen. Anybody has the same problem?
probably 1 of the bugs from 2.05r theres 2.06 ver.

mahoukenshi

Oct 26, 2017
It's high time I contribute something.
Here's my save.

Completed Story Act
Completed Idol Mode+
Completed NTR Scene
Max Relationship with all 5 girls
Every costume (I hope) (including individual costume, idol, china, and Venus) except lesson wear as I don't know how to obtain that yet.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
btw can anyone confirm if the diuretics or shampoo work on einomaru? As far as I can tell the minigames don't work for her

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Seed of the Dead 2 sweet home + Charm Song + all dlc + uncensored. 2.06 version

part1
part2
part3
part4

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
It's high time I contribute something.
Here's my save.

Completed Story Act
Completed Idol Mode+
Completed NTR Scene
Max Relationship with all 5 girls
Every costume (I hope) (including individual costume, idol, china, and Venus) except lesson wear as I don't know how to obtain that yet.
The lesson wear is one of the reward for Completing Idol mode but it don't show anywhere maybe 2.06 fix this issue

nikser231

Jan 30, 2018
The NTR scenes are so formulaic lol. It's like they're following a set script for every character. NTR 1: No pen (heroine hates it), NTR 2: Pen (heroine starts to like it), NTR 3: Heroine submits to the other guy, NTR 4: MC discovers that he is getting NTR'd and starts to like it, and the heroine changes their mind and wants to break up with NTR guy, NTR 5: MC goes full cuckold mode and even helps the other guy to fck the heroine willingly, sometimes even asking the heroine to keep doing it.
I've viewed All NTR scenes except Kirara and they all went that way.
Well, people do say that NTR is optional, and some of this scenes are non-canon if you want it. Ichika and Kirara do feel forced and not likely to happen.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
1.89 + DLC runs poorly, but it did not crash.
When you build the Cafeteria with 1.89+DLC Charm song it is good bye confirmed by me and an other member.
You get the game to crash every time you try to load in.

And can't prove it but it may cause some wrong writing in the save file as Einamoru body shape was based on Hikari body adjustement not her own

VladWinchester

Aug 20, 2017
Hi all! Tell me guys, is it possible to use some program to translate the game into your native language? Since the game has not seen a translation for the Russian language for a long time.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
comparing this to left4dead2:

1. visuals. needs more blood splatter. needs more dead bodies. needs more depth and draw distance. I hear there's tons of trash in the streets of San Francisco and New York. great setting for a zombie level.
2. sound. left4dead2 has 3gb worth of sound out of 13k files. yes, 13k files. all of that stems from window smash to zombie growls to special music. just look at the properties folder of game\left4dead2\sound.
3. or better yet, don't even try. the pirated(!) game that I got can somehow connect to russian private servers. I can actually play online for some reason. so there's definitely an active community aka there's no way you can convince me that a versus game is worse than this... this obviously cloned game. with mods, mind you.

focus on the story, vn and dating sim. there's only so much you can do with the world build, so maybe just focus on the heroines. it's servicable, though sometimes I question how can Hikari act like an energetic idiot on a survival setting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BTungsteno
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes