3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shiguren

Jan 19, 2019
I downloaded the Seed of the Dead 2 v1.89 i tried to apply the Demosaic but even when pressing F4 its still censored

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Is there something special you need to do to overwrite your save files with someone else's? I've changed PC's since I last played so my original save file is gone, and I don't have time to grind everything back to 100% again for the DLC. But no matter who's save files I replace mine with, it seems like whenever I launch the game it just deletes them and resets to the start of the game. This only happens if I replace them too, if I just continue they stay intact. This is with the steam version if that matters.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Is there something special you need to do to overwrite your save files with someone else's? I've changed PC's since I last played so my original save file is gone, and I don't have time to grind everything back to 100% again for the DLC. But no matter who's save files I replace mine with, it seems like whenever I launch the game it just deletes them and resets to the start of the game. This only happens if I replace them too, if I just continue they stay intact. This is with the steam version if that matters.
If you're playing through steam, then steam probably replacing the file automatically through the steam cloud.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
If you're playing through steam, then steam probably replacing the file automatically through the steam cloud.
Yeah, I finally managed to get it to work. Even though people are sharing their entire save folder, the only file you actually need to replace is the Persistent Save for it to work. And if you replace the autocloud save, Steam realizes it's different and resets your whole folder to it's last remembered state. It'll do this even with Cloud totally disabled, which is pretty annoying.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I wonder why are 3 downloads on the main thread? Whats the difference between all 3?
Dunno why, but they're just different (older) versions.
The bottom one, "Seed of the Dead 2 v1.89 (DLsite R18 patch included)" is the newest.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
All the posts for the past week and up to the launch day are just hypes and recaps. Nothing new is being revealed in them
I liked the '3 Days Left" one the most so far because it had some sexy images in it. I'm definitely excited for this weekend because of Charm Song.

Salty Doggo

Jul 8, 2021
There's a new dlc called "Charm Song" releasing in a couple days.
I would try and crack it, but I don't know how to do that. If anyone can put it here, I'd be very grateful.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
There's a new dlc called "Charm Song" releasing in a couple days.
I would try and crack it, but I don't know how to do that. If anyone can put it here, I'd be very grateful.

Does this require re-downloading and installation??
Or just update it?

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
it's been a while since i've got this hyped for a game...
after finishing a playthrough of the entire game again i think i will start trying to mod the hella outta this game
well 19:30Hrs to the dlcs release

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's midnight in my time zone, now we play the waiting game. Steam says that Charm Song will release in approximately 19 hours.

it's been a while since i've got this hyped for a game...
after finishing a playthrough of the entire game again i think i will start trying to mod the hella outta this game
well 19:30Hrs to the dlcs release
What kind of ideas for mods do you have?

Jan 10, 2021
Call me weird but, I kinda hope that whatever bugs were there in the previous versions (especially visual ones, like the clipping in the girl's models hair and clothes) still remain in Charm Song.

I dunno, the game is outright bizarre but is still fun, and all those weird bugs add to the overall experience and enhance it, it wouldn't feel like SotD without them.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes