3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Dunno if it's just me, but somebody dropped their neutron star on the homebase, holy shit it is BRIGHT now. The missions are unaffected, or maybe the light sources have the smallest change there, but the base is kinda too much in the main area.
View attachment 2933173
The water and transparency effect is fucked too, most noticeable on the sewers.
View attachment 2933176 View attachment 2933177 View attachment 2933178
Also noticed that when the girls do their in-mission conversation, the member who is not on the team is treated as if they were and will speak their lines. I don't think this was the case before this update right? Dunno if this is a bug or intended.
I don't know about the trasnsparency effect I feel like running on mine always looked like that. The in mission conversation though sounds like a bug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The in mission conversation though sounds like a bug
I don't think it's a bug exactly, I think they decided to open up the convos between the girls on purpose. It was only said in like one line in the beginning but canonically, all the girls are actually present, just game-play wise you can only choose 3. You can also infer this from scenes having all the girls be there.

Maybe i'm wrong, could just be a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Two old annoying bugs that are still there:
1. Get pounced by the female special, kill her and after you get up, the pistol will do a weird jerky camera movement after a couple of seconds; very disorienting.
2. Some rare times when you finish "healing" a girl, she will get stuck in a limbo of sorts where her position will get locked to your perspective and she will move and disappear behind you. Unstuck heroine does not solve this, the only way I find to solve it is to luck out, waiting for her to come in front of your view and heal her again but instantly cancel that, to make her return to normal.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
What is the best way to experience this game? I see mentions of 1.89 but the two downloads redirect to 1.01 and 1.33

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Someone have old pakchunks for hentai scenes in these event? Deleted game and lost them.
The old pak files are no longer compatible, all the content from them has be integrated into the game's base files. If you try to add those paks it will cause the game to crash. You should be able to find all the holiday scenes in the girls' scene selections. If you can't see them, maybe try running the event stages?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my first reverse bunny suit. Now I'm really excited for the upcoming DLC. How many levels is it supposed to be?
I believe it's 4 more stages, a whole new idol management mechanic (which is what tehy really wanted to do cause main dev really loves the idea of idols), and a little expansion of everything else.

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
SoD 1.89 - Dlsite version (does not require the R18 patch)

Mega:
Mega
How do you download from here? I downloaded a little bit there and there's already a download limit. And money is a pity to pay( I'd better pay the author of the game, heh

P.s Ah, I was able to get around it by changing VPNs.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes