3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
game save file pls 100%completion thx
Could someone have the amiability to enable my laziness and provide a save file of the game with complete access to the galley, please?

You would have my eternal gratitude and I would think about you during my self pleasuring session ;)

Sloth and Lust are two capital sins, the gates of hell have been opened and waiting for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Could someone have the amiability to enable my laziness and provide a save file of the game with complete access to the galley, please?

You would have my eternal gratitude and I would think about you during my self pleasuring session ;)

Sloth and Lust are two capital sins, the gates of hell have been opened and waiting for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-07 112716.png

Reactions: SolomeoParedes

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get a patch in Spanish? I got the game in Spanish on another page but the +18 patch doesn't work on that one.

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:(
1723116960142.png

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
How do I find Einomaru? I completed the game a long time ago and have been reading that she should appear after the last level, but I replayed the last level and nothing changed.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the problem. I didn't install the DLC correctly.

Last edited:

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
How do I find Einomaru? I completed the game a long time ago and have been reading that she should appear after the last level, but I replayed the last level and nothing changed.
I can't remember that much, but try talking to the heroines or should be a trigger somewhere in the base

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
So are they completely done with this game now? I feel like there is so much that is just unfinished if that's the case. Their last update was six months ago so unless they plan to do a huge update, the game along with the DLC was sort of a letdown for me to say the least.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
So are they completely done with this game now? I feel like there is so much that is just unfinished if that's the case. Their last update was six months ago so unless they plan to do a huge update, the game along with the DLC was sort of a letdown for me to say the least.
It is what it is. Zombie survival, horror, ecchi genre is rare, and I'm just happy they went ahead and made SotD2 even with its short commings (I could list my own critisim, but no point now).
Story wise I think they're pretty much done as far as I can tell. Though they could just as easily have the girls or even just the player move on to create a new base to try and bring back humanity. Heck they could even do what they did between the first game and second game and just have a new protaganists again and I'd be fine with it.

Well whatever they're doing I'll just quietly check back with them now and then to see if there's any news of dlc or a new even a new game with that survival horror tag. Until then, cheers.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
It is what it is. Zombie survival, horror, ecchi genre is rare, and I'm just happy they went ahead and made SotD2 even with its short commings (I could list my own critisim, but no point now).
Story wise I think they're pretty much done as far as I can tell. Though they could just as easily have the girls or even just the player move on to create a new base to try and bring back humanity. Heck they could even do what they did between the first game and second game and just have a new protaganists again and I'd be fine with it.

Well whatever they're doing I'll just quietly check back with them now and then to see if there's any news of dlc or a new even a new game with that survival horror tag. Until then, cheers.
Here you can check bits of their new project

Reactions: Incubusknight
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes