3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
I am not about to sift through so many pages to find if someones said this already but you can skip the first stop on the train level by going down the stairs, turn right and run then jump over the bin thats supposed to block you and be the way you get back, walk a bit down the path until you see "we got what we came for" then go back to the train, easy skip

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
Hi again.

Anybody here has an Item Affinity list to share?

I find it frustrating to guess which item to give to whom and then deciding which item to take at the end of every stage as they will not show their rarity / stars

ALSO, I will appreciate a download link for the latest version, I have 2.09 + R + ID + deMosaic...... but i'm understanding this is not the latest version.....

THX in advance

Reactions: HeheBwoi

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hi again.

Anybody here has an Item Affinity list to share?

I find it frustrating to guess which item to give to whom and then deciding which item to take at the end of every stage as they will not show their rarity / stars

ALSO, I will appreciate a download link for the latest version, I have 2.09 + R + ID + deMosaic...... but i'm understanding this is not the latest version.....

THX in advance

Reactions: HeheBwoi

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
Wow i feel so umb on teh 2nd orb in stage 9. Was right inside the house. I want to ask if anyone remembers where the 3 items are at for the 2nd orb in stage 9? Or is it random locations?

ConsulPrinceps

Jul 21, 2024
How do I install the DLC?
I just put the DLC PAKs in this folder right?
Seed of the Dead 2 Sweet Home_2.09\SoD2\Content\Paks
When I start the game should the menu change to tell me that Charm Song is not installed?

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
How do I install the DLC?
I just put the DLC PAKs in this folder right?
Seed of the Dead 2 Sweet Home_2.09\SoD2\Content\Paks
When I start the game should the menu change to tell me that Charm Song is not installed?
The DLC zip has instructions in multiple languages (english included) about how to install it.
Last page people alredy said, multiple times, that the DLC starts the moment you're introduced to Einomaru

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
The Readme for the DLC comes out as random symbols... I can't read it...
Is what I did correct?
That's probable an unicode issue when you decompressed it, but no, the instructions are in image files with text and visual guidance.

iirc because I dont have the zip, the content goes to the \SoD2\Content\Paks folder

Reactions: Brogan

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
Anybody here can please tell me which one is the latest version and where can I download a full versaion of it? (game + DLCs + deMosaic + etc.)?

thanks in advance

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, thank you for your reply.

This does not help too much, since the best place to download the latest version should be this very thread and that search option is absurdly precision-demanding. Have you seen how many times your search will fail if you don't use the precise, exact name of whatever you're looking for?

Let alone that all searches lead to this only thread, and to version v2.09 while i've seen v2.13+ on google (no download option found, though)

We will appreciate if you could share a direct link, like many of us usually do to save time to the requester.

Thanks

UPDATE/EDIT:
It seems that the actual latest version is 2.103, released around Feb. 2024

I think this link will help (have not tried it yet)

I think we can find here the R18 patch for the latest version:

and this one because.... reasons (have not figured out its utility)

Last edited:

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017

This does not help too much, since the best place to download the latest version should be this very thread and that search option is absurdly precision-demanding. Have you seen how many times your search will fail if you don't use the precise, exact name of whatever you're looking for?

Let alone that all searches lead to this only thread, and to version v2.09 while i've seen v2.13+ on google (no download option found, though)

We will appreciate if you could share a direct link, like many of us usually do to save time to the requester.

Thanks

UPDATE/EDIT:

this should be pinned, thank you!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

Thanks

UPDATE/EDIT:

I think we can find here the R18 patch for the latest version:

and this one because.... reasons (have not figured out its utility)
did u even read the patch notes after 2.09? there's nothing new added in game , only mere fixes

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
how to u extract the split files?
It depends on what archiver you use.
Some will put all the files in a single folder when you try to unzip the first part.
For some others, you need to select all the parts, right click, unzip to...
and it will unpack everything in one place.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes