3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
its the official name. Btw if you use the cheated savefile and level up the girls intimacy to max, you will be able to see the three heart marked H events for each of the girls. Kind of surprised they didn't account for it, or that they added more events in the free demo. Also the guns on the shooting range can be used now. Liking the revolver.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v0-34-teamkrama.43857/post-5782046
Be aware that sniper girl is still locked beyond that 99999,unless you ask s1919ttyy to get her, anyway just download this and put in your savefile, be sure to play and raise the girls intimacy in version 0.6 first, since somehow the free demo managed to ensure that later levels also had endless nine.
Also next time try to read the thread, otherwise you might be lost. Do it for Aya.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v0-34-teamkrama.43857/post-5782046
Be aware that sniper girl is still locked beyond that 99999,unless you ask s1919ttyy to get her, anyway just download this and put in your savefile, be sure to play and raise the girls intimacy in version 0.6 first, since somehow the free demo managed to ensure that later levels also had endless nine.
Also next time try to read the thread, otherwise you might be lost. Do it for Aya.
If you crack the intimacy to the last level
Although there are other sex scenes
But basically the actions or dialogues in these sex scenes have not been completed yet

BlackKnight23

May 29, 2021
Here my Save. Every Character Affection Level/Initmacy Lvl 10 + all lot of Red Exclamationmarks on the map .... also 1 Hint if a girls goes to the toilet you can go to the door and do the Minigame ,which will reward you with a masturbation scene. You need to use The Trial Version of the Game (the newest one)

I forgot something Save File needs to go to Appdata/Local/Sod2
If you have Problem search %appdata%

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
They aren't finished... but they are in there. They are just soft locked behind the level requirements.
Yeah I just checked out Aya. How about the NTR scenes though? I didn't get any when I talked to the ! but I have no idea if I need something more using BlackKnight23's save data.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Beta test came out apparently on their twitter page
"The free trial version is available on the official site, but you can now download it from DLSite as well!
I think the connection is more stable than the official one, so please try to download it from DLsite as well.
The trial version on DLSite has been slightly modified from the official version to fix missing collisions and adjust enemy spawns.
I'll update the official package soon!"

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
"The free trial version is available on the official site, but you can now download it from DLSite as well!
I think the connection is more stable than the official one, so please try to download it from DLsite as well.
The trial version on DLSite has been slightly modified from the official version to fix missing collisions and adjust enemy spawns.
I'll update the official package soon!"
Now my question is will this trial be the same as the 15$ version?

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Now my question is will this trial be the same as the 15$ version?
(DeepL)
No. This is just a slightly improved free version consisting of one act and the same scenes. The full(final) version will be released on July 15.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm then what does this trial have in content?
(DeepL)
The free trial version contains one act and several h-scenes. Relationships with girls can be developed up to the first level. The maximum level of the character is 5.
The $15+ subscription version contains 3 acts. Relationships with girls can be developed up to level 3. This version contains more h-scenes and NTR content (which can be turned off). The maximum level of the character is 15 or 20 (I forgot :D ). Also available one improvement for your base. You can build a restroom where there is a mini-game where you peek at the girls.

Last edited:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dlsite has quite a good amount of information regarding the game content.
We have 8 acts, so i am guessing act 4 will have some kind of reveal regarding the one leading the Z, and 4 costumes, starting with the bunny girl, female knight bikini and a sexy lingerie, last remaining one i have no clue about.
Also plenty of events with more than 30 death scenes, if they are the same animation but with a different girl, i dont know. And more than 40 H events for the girls. Waiting for this game is way too hard while knowing this, so suffer alongside me.

Reactions: _Auzu
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes