3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The readme in the files of the Trial imply that there's a Trial version on Patreon/Ci-en that goes up to Act 3.

Do we know if it's the same demo as last time, or did they pump out a special, supporters only trial that is not open to the Public?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Its the same demo we have been talking about for a month now, version 0.6.
SoD sweethome, the official free demo, is version 0.75.
Also we aint getting anymore of them, so buckle up for the game is only due to next month.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The public trial has no content but they did fix alot of bugs. Also they gave Eino a voice.

I dont want to be too optimistic here but that probably means they'll add her eventually
:PogChamp:

I like to play this game on very hard because im a psychopath. The zombies are WAY more dangerous now what the fuck.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It seems odd that they'd mention a Ci-en/Patreon demo then. I'd have thought they'd make a 0.75 version that's for supporters only which includes bug fixes that were put in this version...

Guess it'd have been too much work for too little reward. The supporters already know what to expect after all, and it's doubtful that they'll get new ones for just a demo and a month of wait.

I chose to mess around with this one anyway, loser at FPS games that I am. They actually made the easy difficulty even easier. Somehow. Didn't expect that, but it's true. Even on Normal, it feels like the girls hit harder, at least against the common zombie types.

They fixed worms not doing damage when they swallow a girl, and it feels like they made the leap length of the creeper shorter. At the very least, it doesn't seem like the damn thing comes in from a billion miles away and hits a girl even with you in the way.

Also, it feels like worms don't run off as fast as they used too? At least on Normal. On Easy it doesn't matter because everything dies so much faster. Like seriously. You can two-shot basic zombies with the basic pistol now, with center-body shots. It's hilarious. Even I thought that the previous Easy difficulty was Easy enough, and I SERIOUSLY suck at this sort of game... Were people actually complaining about it to get them to make it even easier? XD

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yep, they did, the zombies on easy had the same stats has on hard mode meaning they were super resilient you could kill 2 special monsters by the time you could kill one zombie, so hurra for no more super zombies on easy. The downside is that they buffed the damage they deal now on hard mode. A few more changes were made regarding the special monsters, but its not such a major deal that one could notice easily.

Also very hard is the way to go. You level up super fast, get alot of points to spend on either the girls intimacy or the homebase itself, and if you lose, the following animation is all the more sweeter because you actually fought and lost.

They also buffed the shotguns meaning mossberg is actually viable, no longer is a direct head shot survivable. Grenades have a bigger splash zone.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Yep, they did, the zombies on easy had the same stats has on hard mode meaning they were super resilient you could kill 2 special monsters by the time you could kill one zombie, so hurra for no more super zombies on easy. The downside is that they buffed the damage they deal now on hard mode. A few more changes were made regarding the special monsters, but its not such a major deal that one could notice easily.

Also very hard is the way to go. You level up super fast, get alot of points to spend on either the girls intimacy or the homebase itself, and if you lose, the following animation is all the more sweeter because you actually fought and lost.

They also buffed the shotguns meaning mossberg is actually viable, no longer is a direct head shot survivable. Grenades have a bigger splash zone.
Any thing on what weapons are better? The only thing I know is that the ak-47 seems to be the best auto/semi-auto weapon.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Well this new demo does not have the largest weapon selection but i can tell you this regarding v0.6 demo.
Ignore the katana, doesnt deal enough damage, breaks if used too much and no area of attack, meaning if you get swarmed ya fucked.
Ignore vector submachine gun, it only deals high damage because you can empty an entire clip in 3 seconds. Not worth it.
Also ignore Mossberg shotgun, while it was buffed and is a viable weapon now, on v0.6 it sucks, deals too little damage up close and you need to pump the weapon so you lose alot of time.

Anything else has passable grade.
Only weapons you should really watch out for are the AK 47, for its consistent and reliable damage, be it up close or afar, and the Spas shotgun, that deals greater damage than the Mossberg, doesnt need to be pumped so you can burst enemies down and its high ammo count.

Also grenade launcher is only ever good if you have an ammo box nearby or for the warehouse fight since you can use it alongside spas to deal with groups of Z fast and to speed up the girls carrying the boxes.

BlackKnight23

May 29, 2021
vector submachine gun is buggy and overpowered as hell if you , use another weapon press and hold shooting then fast aim after that while changing to the vector your vector will shoot as long as you hold right and left mouse it will not stop and you have infinite ammo..... and every bullet will release incredible fast ....

i will correct myself you can do that with every weapon -.-

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes