3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So, the English translation is done. I'm gonna go back and double check everything now. If things go perfectly, the game will come out end of June. Things aren't always perfect though, so I expect it to come out mid July. If if anyone has any issues with the translations, blame me not them pls :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also:

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
So, the English translation is done. I'm gonna go back and double check everything now. If things go perfectly, the game will come out end of June. Things aren't always perfect though, so I expect it to come out mid July. If if anyone has any issues with the translations, blame me not them pls :)

Also:
your sacrifice will never be forget.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Soooo.... am I the only one who's curious and wants some story spoilers?

Mainly, I'm just curious about whether the story meshes properly with what the original game established, however limited that was.
Well... I think it does it fine. If you really to know it's explained in the intro which I can share:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
hm i sort of already figured that out from the little information there was, the only thing i did not expect was for him to go away for four years. Honestly, i cant blame the girls for moving on.

Still i find myself interested on the mystery regarding the old mc, did he find a new lab and attempted to destroy it only to fail and became the new final boss. Was he simply killed off by the final boss, or did he lose his memories in a great fight and became our current mc.
Either way props to teamkrama to make me this engaged to the story. Sucks that i have to wait one or two months to be able to play it.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
restart act 3 at checkpoint... and always spawn underground :rolleyes: ok now i must go agan from the beginning of act 3... :mad::mad::mad:
sometime... after interact with girls at the base.. player character stuck into npc.. and if u try to move by pressing WASD..u'll fly out of map :rolleyes: 1622573387076.png

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
restart act 3 at checkpoint... and always spawn underground :rolleyes: ok now i must go agan from the beginning of act 3... :mad::mad::mad:
sometime... after interact with girls at the base.. player character stuck into npc.. and if u try to move by pressing WASD..u'll fly out of map :rolleyes: View attachment 1224922
Yeah this was an issue mentioned pretty early on when the new version dropped, along with a pile of other issues, go back about 5 pages and you should see some pretty good lists that cover the majority of it.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah sure its the fake zombie hulk, just get kihara affection rating to max and you will get the ntr quest, choose the left option and do the mission, also this is the Japanese version, so no english.
Thanks
Fully Aware the early game is Japanese because I already knew about it since the announcement
I was wondering if the early game has English spelling on items

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
What the hell is 2th June now and nothing new??
Late June or Early July is what everyone is saying
I'm not a Patron so I'm just hearing what others say
If you really want current news (I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS) get yourself Patreon, drop $15 USD a month, and provide the devs feedback and ask for the game's progress

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
sometime... after interact with girls at the base.. player character stuck into npc.. and if u try to move by pressing WASD..u'll fly out of map :rolleyes: View attachment 1224922
So they're trying to surpass bethesda by what you're telling us. Nice!!

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dude not cool, the game doesnt have enough crashes, like at all to qualify has a Bethesda product, besides they already got debuggers to work on it. So atleast they are trying to solve the problems rather than let the fan community do it for them.

Reactions: WolfWind and KH2000
Apr 13, 2018
Inept Monkey Thank you for your hard work. I got lazy but you inspired me to upload the albums.

Demo 0.6 translated through images, split into albums for convenience.

Item notes:
There is a Horror DVD item and a Sex DVD item. Both seem to imply that they should activate a scene. They don't do anything right now.
Item and menus album:

Into summary :
A scout girl in charge of the city's East District notices Zs becoming more active. Aya is worried the Zs are moving towards the homebase (Why do they know it's location..hmm).
Protagonist tells the girls he wants to be badass like them and begs them to let him fight outside the base. They agree.
Album:

Act 1 summary:
The group finds Ichika fighting zombies on her own. She doesn't explain too much about herself to them, and refuses to give them information, but they take her to the homebase anyway.
Album:

Act 2 summary:

Homebase is receiving new refugees. Their number is too large, no food to feed them, must get supplies from the warehouse behind the supermarket.
Album:

Act 3 summary:

The Zs infiltrated the school, which is another homebase for survivors. (How did they know this one's location too..suspicious)
To get to the school, the group must use the train in Act 3. The radio message that asked for help implies that everyone at the school is either in danger or dead. (radio was cut off)

The most interesting part. Ichika says she is in pursuit of "a certain man".
She says she came to this part of the city to find him. She says he is affecting the behavior of the Zs
(So he's directing them towards the locations of the homebases?)
She believes he wants to have revenge over the survivors.

It's interesting that some users on this thread already speculate that the first game's protagonist is the final boss. The thought only crossed my mind when I saw Ichika talking about "a certain man affecting the Zs behavior". It's possible.
Album:

Aya intimacy event 1 and 2: ,

NPC Chat Album:

B1253.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes