3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
calm yo tits down, the fifth character is still not truly announced, devs had posted some long ass time ago, that if the game sold well they might create a new character. Regardless, game not out yet so dont get your hopes raised, mostly because im just happy with what we are getting.
Also Kihara has yet to have a feet scene in the demo. so dont bother looking for them. Monkey is just stating that since she is a dom, one of her scenes will likely be a footjob.
last question
Which death scenes are avaible at the moment in demo?
1)Normal Zombie
2) Creper
and...?

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
last question
Which death scenes are avaible at the moment in demo?
1)Normal Zombie
2) Creper
and...?
The Tremors style worm. Currently the scenes you get seem to be based on two things, which girl is defeated fully, and what level of the demo you are on. lvl1 base zombie, lvl 2 creeper, lvl 3 worm. There have been mentions earlier in the thread that the final product will be based on which foe defeats which girl for the game over ending, but atm that isn't the case. Also keep in mind while the latest demo runs much more smoothly than previous itterations, and is probably a reasonable assumption for the final product, it is NOT the final product. There are plenty of bugs which will hopefully be fixed, there is the english langugae patch to still be implemented, there are level caps on the base as well as on player perks, etc. So while pointing out things that aren't working or could use refinement are always a boon for the developers, complaining that X isn't in the product yet isn't helpful cause the game isn't ready yet.

Reactions: TacoRider

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I noticed that the girls' AI is to fight when they are near you, and try to run to you when they are far from you. Unfortunately, when they are far, running is all they will do, which results in them not fighting the zombies when they get surrounded. What I didn't know is that if you turn the graphic settings down, you can actually see the circle that acts as that effective range.

What a meme.
Damn, that's ridiculous

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
It seems like they took the cheats out of this build which is unfortunate because there are a lot of situations where that teleport allies to your location cheat would be handy in this build. Especially on act 2 in the apartment building where they're just constantly getting stuck on things and clipping through other spots.

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
Damn, that's ridiculous
It seems like they took the cheats out of this build which is unfortunate because there are a lot of situations where that teleport allies to your location cheat would be handy in this build. Especially on act 2 in the apartment building where they're just constantly getting stuck on things and clipping through other spots.
If you run far enough, they'll just tp to you if they're not being pinned. That's good for speed-clearing, especially since it seems like the game can only spawn so many enemies at once. I ran through the supermarket level to see if the ntr parfait would spawn, and after the zipline nothing would spawn (not even the scripted big boy) until the box minigame.

Reactions: Bedead

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Oh thats a small bug, the game doesnt register you entering the market zone properly, so it doesnt spawn in the enemies you are meant to face. If you jump the fence into the market, that will usually happen to you. Also ntr items are not random loot, but scripted items, if you evade the scripted fight, you naturally evade the item.

Btw on the zombie zerg rush on act 1, jump into the containers. The zombies wont be able to attack you and you can shoot without a worry in the world.

Apr 13, 2018
I translated the game using DeepL but I don't have the internet to upload all 900 images.

Apparently Hikari (pink girl) says that the previous game's protagonist left the base to find as many survivors as possible and tell them about the base.
Also a vaccine for the virus exists, but the people who already became Zs cannot be cured.
Ichika (gamer girl) knows about "healing through sex" and seems to know more about the situation than she's willing to say. Whether she knows the previous game's protagonist or not idk.

The game never actually explains why the girls are okay with a random nobody fucking them to heal them in battle, so I assume the game already explained how sex healing works in Rape of the Dead.

When my quota gets refreshed, I will upload the translated images to imgur.

B1012.jpg

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I translated the game using DeepL but I don't have the internet to upload all 900 images.
Lotta work you did there, yeah the old protag left to be the hero of the wasteland. If you want to to know why they're fucking the new guy it's because their viral antibodies make em super horny so they just kinda fuck anyone.

Translating every image is a bit of a meme, the game will have an english release.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Hm i wonder how many years has it passed since he left or if he is even alive now. Its possible that the girls know that he is dead and are trying to move on. It would explain why the sudden interest in our MC, he looks quite like Chad Thundercock.
If so it would be quite emotional if the final boss is a corrupted z protagonist.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

Apparently Hikari (pink girl) says that the previous game's protagonist left the base to find as many survivors as possible and tell them about the base.
Also a vaccine for the virus exists, but the people who already became Zs cannot be cured.
Ichika (gamer girl) knows about "healing through sex" and seems to know more about the situation than she's willing to say. Whether she knows the previous game's protagonist or not idk.

The game never actually explains why the girls are okay with a random nobody fucking them to heal them in battle, so I assume the game already explained how sex healing works in Rape of the Dead.

When my quota gets refreshed, I will upload the translated images to imgur.

View attachment 1206147
I thought the author was saying that he wanted to transform the former protagonist into a new image... So to be precise, is SOD2 the new protagonist?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dont spoil the story... God saying that about a smut game feels weird.
Anyway, do spoil the story in the demo, id like to have some context for the acts and events themselves.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Well if nothing else it just shows how loose these girls are, they drop the first protag in favor of this one and they get 'NTR'd' as well for fucking supermarket items. Now I see why the creator made the zombies just kill these girls in their game over scene., zombros before hoes. /sarcasm

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Went back and played the first game through and honestly I didn't really realize how much of a step up this one is visually. Even gameplay wise mechanically it feels better though they definitely need to work on the AI.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Its doubtful that the AI can be further improved, people and i mean those that haven't ever learned a bit about coding, vastly underestimate the difficulty in coding an AI to seem realistic. Fear 1, is a good example of this has it shows how a well crafted level and enemy placement can make an AI seem smarter than it really is.

Also lets not judge the girls till we find out what happened to original mc, for all we know he might have disappeared/died for 3 years.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If my memory of the first game isn't failing me, the people that are naturally immune to the Z infection have an altered libido which is also related to that ability to boost the healing factor. It's why the girls end up enjoying the zombie rape when it happens even if, on an intellectual level, they're well aware that they shouldn't. It's not that they're weak willed, it's that they literally can't help it.

It's like doing drugs. It doesn't matter how strong your will is, the chemical reaction WILL fuck your brain and fuck your body. This is something similar.

That not so little detail makes both the whole thing with the new protagonist, and the NTR thing, very different than what it'd be if we were talking about average humans. In both cases, the altered libido that comes with their immunity likely plays a part. In the case of the new protagonist, it might even be a necessity. I don't think the vaccine also gives the benefits of natural immunity, so it's entirely possible that the new protagonist is the only one who can work with the girls because of natural immunity and thus, because he has the ability to perform battle healing.

As for why the sudden need for some health-pack things. Possibly a mutation. Mayhaps the new protagonist has different abilities, but needs some sort of booster for the healing.

Or, of course, we're all just overthinking a silly game about zombies that like to murder-fuck people before eating them.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes