3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
After finding the smartphone, he appeared a second task and said to go to the roof with a pool to find a small bottle of potion??

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Only crashed once and it was at the parking building. Also its best we don't read the story, lets just wait that part out. Some things are better left for the end.
The potion is likely on another map, since map 4 is the school im guessing its map 5 that holds it, probably a hotel or mansion. Wait didnt the school have a pool

It seems that H events with an heart mark are available to be seen, they dont blackout and skip to the next dialogue. Too bad they dont have any voice in it. Also s1919ttyy can you trigger kihara second ntr item? While i doubt its possible i wonder if the devs ended up putting a second ntr-H scene with her.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Only crashed once and it was at the parking building. Also its best we don't read the story, lets just wait that part out. Some things are better left for the end.
The potion is likely on another map, since map 4 is the school im guessing its map 5 that holds it, probably a hotel or mansion. Wait didnt the school have a pool

It seems that H events with an heart mark are available to be seen, they dont blackout and skip to the next dialogue. Too bad they dont have any voice in it. Also s1919ttyy can you trigger kihara second ntr item? While i doubt its possible i wonder if the devs ended up putting a second ntr-H scene with her.
Currently, there are only blonde women at the NTR scene.
After all, she only looks at the size of her sex organs, the bigger the sex organs, the more comfortable he is
The other three female characters have to wait for NTR2

ACT4 is waiting for the official version
The second NTR item is after ACT4
Let's break the barrier again in July

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
In the previous game: The death scene of the same zombie caused the three heroines to encounter different ways of death and sexual postures. The current job is to perform the same death scene with the same zombies and different girls

This part is really a shame... every girl has a different personality. I really want to see their different expressions. For example, the expression of a zombie raping a blonde girl is very comfortable.
The red-haired girl's expression was very depraved when she was raped by the Titans

Last edited:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yet in exchange we get far better graphics and the animations are sweet. Also helps that voice acting is spot on. Nobody seems to mention just how well voice cast this game is, like really, i just love hearing their voices. Btw somebody should really make a video with the heroines death animations. Having to let them die to get it is a rather long process. And now that zombies seem to target the MC more, it makes things harder.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
In the previous game: The death scene of the same zombie caused the three heroines to encounter different ways of death and sexual postures. The current job is to perform the same death scene with the same zombies and different girls

This part is really a shame... every girl has a different personality. I really want to see their different expressions. For example, the expression of a zombie raping a blonde girl is very comfortable.
The red-haired girl's expression was very depraved when she was raped by the Titans
well at least we are going have like twenty death scenes (four for each zombie) with different voice lines.
zombies that we know they have a death scene:
the quadruped one
Titan
commun zombie
smoker
worm.
the special zombie girl and gula seems that they arent going to have death scenes.
and we have to remember that the game its suppose to have a final boss, and who knows what happens if we loose.
image-800.jpg

Reactions: Unseenatlas

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
well at least we are going have like twenty death scenes (four for each zombie) with different voice lines.
zombies that we know they have a death scene:
the quadruped one
Titan
commun zombie
smoker
worm.
the special zombie girl and gula seems that they arent going to have death scenes.
and we have to remember that the game its suppose to have a final boss, and who knows what happens if we loose.
View attachment 1200509
If it is a zombie girl
Maybe the developer wants her to have sex with the male protagonist
There may also be animations?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: UnknownBava

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Given the fact he has a face now. Probably. It still would be a pointless scene to put tho, mostly because Kihara is already in the game, and she alone is enough to dom the mc.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes