3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It seems to be a random drop now, with a rare chance of acquisition. I've seen it ONCE at the trader NPC but its price was prohibitive.

Did you have to use a specific girl in order to obtain the GameOver scenes to trigger? Because I can't seem to get the Worm scene during Act 3 no matter how hard I try.
I just played with the twintail girl. I don't want to play the game again until it releases so I'd rather not verify, but I guess I could be wrong if you're getting a different scene.
hmm I think the flagging to start the NTR shenanigans is definitely jank. I only ever got Kirara's to flag. none of the other girls
Yeah, it appears if you unlock certain scenes already with the girls using the items or general progression then already you remove the NTRists ability to interfere and have to remove your save file from appdata just to restart. If it was intentional then it seems the developer missed out on the whole point of getting the girls to like the protagonist and then getting NTR'd you know, the whole definition of NTR. Mah, he's probably just checking fetish boxes at this point. When the game comes out might need to be very careful to not lock yourself out of content, or maybe there will be a gallery mode so we won't have to worry about the jank.

Last edited:

Mikey33

Nov 1, 2017
The Google Drive is always on that 24 hour cooldown whenever i try to download it, oh well guess ill just have to wait for a lucky break or someone to upload it to Mega or something.

bui tien uoc

Oct 29, 2018
I completed the game until act 3. To trigger the NTR event (for blonde twin tail girl) you will need to..
Complete act 2 (do not need to complete act 3)
Find the NPC standing in front of her room. The game will warned you this will be a NTR event.
Basically the NPC will ask you to find a fruit sundae which located in the act 2 super market level (you will need to replay the level again, from the check point). The fruit sundae then is located on the shelf, to make it simple just grab every pink item in the supermarket. Then kill yourself. Don't worry, you will keep your item even if you died.
Return to the NPC then the NTR even will trigger.
As far as I know there is only 1 NTR event which is the blonde twin tail girl. If anyone find more feel free to share it !
can some one tell me where can i fing that fruit pls, i searh all the supermarket but i cant see it anywhere

amvt1235a

Jan 16, 2019
Latest news I found the third exclamation point NTR
The location is in the sundries area facing the gun shop
The item is medicine or powder
View attachment 1196332

The fourth NTR character is the man sitting outside the red-haired girl’s room
He seems to be eavesdropping. There is no direct conversation between the two. The item needed is a smartphone.

How can I get the exclamation mark?

Reactions: g147369

spaceballs14

Sep 6, 2020
I've tried everything i could to get the other NTR. No luck, i tried, beating certain levels, trying to collect certain items. I've tried resetting my save data, and doing all 3 acts first, and then raising their level if there is no ntr, i've tried many items. The only thing i could think of is deleting the entire temp folder for good measure and then trying again.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Did the same thing and all i can say is that previous posts might have looked into the game data and not said so. The fruit sundae is the only one you can find and you cant sell it, so no selling it out and locking yourself. Likewise even if i complete all the acts and not raise the girls affection, i still dont get anything, only by raising kihara do i get an event.

Unless someone uploads a save with the events, il have to think you are simply messing with the game code.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
How can I get the exclamation mark?
First, you must increase the intimacy of all girls to level 3. Then, increase the intimacy content to the second item and both items must be completed, and then talk to them, which is the Japanese word "chat", and then you can turn on the exclamation mark

If it still fails, I can put the archive up...
But the content inside I was unlocked by me in many places, but I can only watch it and cannot use it at the moment! !

Reactions: eternian

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I noticed that the girls' AI is to fight when they are near you, and try to run to you when they are far from you. Unfortunately, when they are far, running is all they will do, which results in them not fighting the zombies when they get surrounded. What I didn't know is that if you turn the graphic settings down, you can actually see the circle that acts as that effective range.

What a meme.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

amvt1235a

Jan 16, 2019
First, you must increase the intimacy of all girls to level 3. Then, increase the intimacy content to the second item and both items must be completed, and then talk to them, which is the Japanese word "chat", and then you can turn on the exclamation mark

But the content inside I was unlocked by me in many places, but I can only watch it and cannot use it at the moment! !
Thank you for your help~

I follow the steps, but I don't know why it couldn't be triggered

Apr 13, 2018

I followed the steps but I cannot turn on Aya's NTR.
I finished Act 3, Aya is Lvl 3, and I did her lvl 1 and lvl 2 scenes. She has a lvl 3 scene that does not seem to unlock.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you for your help~

I follow the steps, but I don't know why it couldn't be triggered
I increased the building facility level to 7
This may be the reason why other NTR NPCs have exclamation marks
I won’t be able to publish the archive until I get home

tetupong

Jul 8, 2018
I increased the building facility level to 7
This may be the reason why other NTR NPCs have exclamation marks
I won’t be able to publish the archive until I get home
How can u level the building to level 7 ???? Isnt that in trial can only up to 1 and then the exp needed is 999,999 ??????

tetupong

Jul 8, 2018
I use modify the value breakthrough
The official limit is 99.9999 because the feature is not open, even if it breaks through, you can only watch its appearance.
Archived here
Thxxx for sharing >_*)b

I just played and clear the quest yeahh

Smartphone can find at ACT1 in the sewer
I want to see NTR scene of Hikari but its seem this is just start so no Ero lol

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes