3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I've extracted this demo and confirmed that there are more death scenes and more costumes.
There are two other things besides basic clothes and bunny girl clothes.
In the case of Death Scene, the file name Act 8 exists, but I don't know if this means that the game is up to 8.

I'm not good at English, so I used a translator, so it might sound weird. I'm sorry.
And if there is someone who is good at extraction, I hope you do it. I also extracted it, but I don't how to texture a model and can only see one person's motion in 3ds max.(= the girl has no skin and sex with air)
View attachment 1194247
Is there a CG extracted from Titan Zombie?
Is the zombie that can hit the trapeze
Death Seed 1
This zombie made the red-haired girl very comfortable

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
You mean the NTR items that the blonde girl needs have you found?
The Sniper Girl’s NTR mission is on the guitarist, with an exclamation point indicator on the map
Ok this is really weird, because the guitarist does not have a indicator nor a quest. The blonde item was on act 2, i simple played it and i got it.
Wonder if my save is bugged?

Edit: How many H scenes do you have with each heroine? pink and ponytail have only one, but blonde girl has one vanilla and one ntr, and snipergirl having two one on the toilet and another on the room both with the same character.

Reactions: g147369

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Ok this is really weird, because the guitarist does not have a indicator nor a quest. The blonde item was on act 2, i simple played it and i got it.
Wonder if my save is bugged?

Edit: How many H scenes do you have with each heroine? pink and ponytail have only one, but blonde girl has one vanilla and one ntr, and snipergirl having two one on the toilet and another on the room both with the same character.
Although my VER0.34 file still exists, I have deleted the previous archive so you must delete the old archive to execute it correctly, right?
But I use GOOGLE to translate that the NTR prop of the blonde girl is fruit
I don’t know if it is correct, so can I find it in the second level?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Although my VER0.34 file still exists, I have deleted the previous archive so you must delete the old archive to execute it correctly, right?
Yes, its on the second level. Just play it, now im a bit stuck on the sniper girl, im guessing i made a mistake somewhere so im redoing it.

amvt1235a

Jan 16, 2019
The golden girl's fruit is in the supermarket where level 2 appears.
In addition, I think it's a bug that the NTR of the sniper girl doesn't appear.
I can't trigger it either

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
A good way to check the problem is to finish act 3 and then raise them hearts. sniper girl has two events for level 2, im guessing one of them is bugged and if you start it before the ntr, it wont trigger.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Every girl’s NTR doesn’t know how many stages
At present, the first stage of NTR for blonde girls only has friction and mouth but no ejaculation. It may be a demonstration error
Also, after the guitarist and I took over the task,
After I had sex with the sniper girl twice
here was a guitarist playing video games with a girl with a sniper rifle. He won, but there was no NTR screen, just skipped. Has anyone succeeded?

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Ive seen some bugs or if it was meant, the weird worm like creature does not cut HP of the heroines whenever it grabs it and goes supersonic through the ground neither will increase the meter after it gets the heroine in the downed state.

If the girl moves exactly at the moment of your initialization of recovery sex he humps the air while the girl is at your back getting humped by the air.

In ACT2, I could not find a way and literally jumped over the fence using those containers and stage is completely glitched. You cant go back or do anything. The map gets weird too. The buildings are passable stuff just appears out of thin air. I guess they should block the access of going over the fence at all to begin with.

Sometimes the girls will freeze and do nothing. Specially when you enter the area where you get bunny costume in 0.34, or you stand on top of the cashier thing in Supermarket. The zombies also freeze if you go up the cashier while the zombies do its thing while the heroine does not when you stay at the front of the house where u get the bunny costume in 0.34.

Apr 13, 2018
seed ntr.PNG

The patreon post for the demo does not say that the NTR is limited to 2 girls only, it implies that there is an NTR for all girls right now.

I will try to find Aya's NTR scene, when I have time to play the game again.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Later, I started playing again and found that the indicator of the guitarist could not appear. I think it was because when I first entered the game, I had to choose the sniper girl as my partner to pass the level of act1

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Looks like they just made mirrors of their file using gdrive... cheap fucks. They need a proper client facing hosting service, pretty sure this breaks google's TOS. Here's the links, anyhow.

Mirror01

Google Drive

Mirror2

Google Drive

Mirror3

Google Drive

Mirror4

Google Drive
someone can explain how I download theses? I mean what I need to do? Download the 4 of then? or just one is fine? And after that?
Yes im very stupid dont worry I know.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dude read the info on the demo. Also, anyone found a clue on how to trigger sniper girl event? Cause no matter how i try i cant seem to get it.

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Greetings,

Has anyone figured out the requirements to access the ToiletMiniGame? I've already updated my "town" but it seems no one goes there, not even the girls I've achieved the third rank of Affinity with.

Quote from the Patreon page of TeamKrama :

Expansion of facilities
In the demo version, you can only expand to level 1.

If you meet the requirements, a mini-game will be triggered.

In addition to the mini-game, there will be night scenes with certain heroines.

More will appear in the main game.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes