3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's funny cause there are options to turn both of those off :)

I dont remember them saying they didnt want to add any of that. but eh
There are? Where?

I think his main issue was the 'you can't please everyone' argument, which is true. The game over guro cutscenes are really well done, but it only applies to people who would like guro, which alienates most people. NTR is another sensitive topic for an entirely different set of emotions but all the same will probably have a ton of content people just can't indulge with. They're both avoidable at least. At which point all you're left with is the vanilla scenes and the in game zombie rape scenes, both aren't as fleshed out in terms of detail and 2/4ths of the game's content. It's a huge pill to swallow at that point to bother playing the H part of the game, which is the most important part. The only remedy to this would be for the developer to add a massive amount of content for all fields, a harem-baked solution wouldn't suffice. I suppose we'll have to see if it'll still sell well all the same.

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I'll admit my expectations were rather low since it seemed this was only going to be the demo with a few touches here and there but I'm noticing some nice improvements overall. Looking forward to the finished product when it comes out later

Edit: Quick note that I had a bit of trouble after unlocking the bathrooms where my camera was much lower than it should have been, had to restart the game to fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I still haven't had much time to test the demo but I must say that there is optimization my GTX 1050 ti now can handle the game.
and the GUI is beautiful with the characters talking
cant wait for the full version.

Reactions: MagicSlay

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
"no, they'll add content for everyone"
"a demo is not a demostration of the final product"

Well, what excuse the "it's not a guro game" crowd will use now?

Time to put the NTR and Guro tags in this Thread and strike it our of my list.

And just to be clear, if you like NTR or Guro, do your thing, my problem is not with those tags, but with the devs lying about what would be in the game to grab people's money and users in here defending that.
While NTR is a somewhat neutral tag, Guro is like Scat or Bestiality, completely polarizing, people won't accept getting it thrown into their faces.
who say that :unsure:
the first SoD "Rape of the dead" is a soft guro game
in the few times i support them on patreon the 90% of the patreons always was asking for a hard guro not like the first one.
there will be a option to turn off guro but probably this will disable "death" scenes.
disable or avoible NTR (i dont know about that)

i hope you guys who dosent like these content and want to play find a way to enjoyed the game turning OFF these.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Well now that yall have a link, if yall find any bugs or anything, I'd like to know about them. I'm already aware of the following:

Act 2 has clipping issues, sometimes the girls phase into the ground. However the game has been updated so if a girl seems to be stuck in terrain she will respawn next to you after a while.

Act 3 checkpoint spawns you under the map

When Kirara pops out in the intro sequence, the dumpster doesn't open all the way.

Hand grip animations are off for some guns.

---

Everything should be easily testable/accessible. The only thing you might need to know if you want the NTR content preview, max affections (currently 3), beat all the current stages, and talk to the guy who has an exclamation mark on the map. After some talking, it'll turn into a question mark and you need to return to act 2 from the checkpoint, enter the supermarket, and look around for a fruit basket drop, should be a 3 star item. Talk to him again after getting it.
Just a head's up for this, I didn't delete my previous save info so that might be the cause of some of these bugs.

I've found a few that you didn't mention. One is a ui bug where you are picking up an item in the environment, and it gets taken (say a grenade or a sex water bottle) but the notification for the ui remains throughout the rest of the level regardless of how far you get from the original point.

For me the game over rape scenes aren't implemented as was mentioned previously, instead of being a game over screen based on the creature which finishes a girl. Instead it uses whichever girl lost the match and gives them a game over screen based on the level you are on. Zombie on 1, Creeper on 2, Worm on 3.

In addition if the mushroom headed mini boss on lvl 2 gets hit with a special from one of the girls his ai occasionally short circuits and he literally just stands there until killed.

I noticed an odd thing on the second stage, I had intentionally let one of the girls get downed while I tested stuff, only to see the worm and the fat boy constantly taking swipes at the downed girl while ignoring the rest of the party. They did this for about a minute before the other girls cleaned up the rest of the zombies and then lit them up. The two specials never bothered to turn to the rest of the party or attempt to grapple the downed girl for the entire minute duration. Also if a zombie horde spawns very early on in that map, they can get stuck on the pair of cement blocks next to the spawn area. Had literally 60 zombies in a 3 foot radius just flailing for a minute trying to get through the gap without being able to path out, also there was no girl in their immediate vacinity either to explain the behaviour.

If you are doing a sex revive on one of the girls on lvl 3, and a female predator zombie jumps you it breaks the recharge, but doesn't actually cause you to take damage like you normally would when one pounces you. Also several times it dislocates the female predator zombie so she is dry humping empty terrain several feet away from the player character.

During the cinematic intro at the end of act 1 when hikari and the new girl meet each other, they both are shown shooting at the zombie next to each other, however when the camera zoomed out hikari was facing towards the camera whlie the new girl was stage left, which was rather disconcerting. (damn bullet curvers :p )

Gun control, the recoil on several guns varies a bit but mostly within reasonable ranges, especially when not hip firing. The extremely notable exception to this is the one that looks like a p90. For whatever reason that one always jerks up and to the right, especially when hip firing. I understand gun recoil will pull the weapon up while semi or full auto bursting, but why would a short burst pull it a foot or two to the right, but only like 3 inches up?

On the third stage I noticed several terrain bugs, first is the afformented checkpoint option not working properly and falling through the world. I also experienced a point early in the map where I was standing on a fence watching the girls fight a horde, a zombie came over and slapped my ankle which then caused me to fall through the map for a minute, then reappearing back down a different street alley near where the girls were fighting. After that I found my way back but zombies basically stopped spawning for the rest of the map until the train stage. Also several times I noticed when the girls teleported back to me after getting too far away, they would spawn ass deep in the cement and be stuck.

These are more minor bugs.

If a girl at full hp gets jumped by a creeper her clothing instantly disappears during the fuck scene, as well as when she jumps up from being freed, then the clothing respawns at whatever level her damage is at.

Several times I'll see the girls in battle on a flat area, pointing directly at the ground and then their bullets do a 90 degree turn and fly towards the correct zombie targets. It is most noticeable with kiara (kirara sp?) given her giant minigun, but all of them seem to do this at random intervals. (I could understand this on a multi level area like the parking garage on lvl 3, but on lvl 1 there is effectively no multi level areas)

While I'm glad you don't have to go into a grenade throw mode anymore before selecting one to throw, currently they just pop out when pressing the button for it, even if you are going full auto on a zombie pack when you press it. Should interupt shooting/reloading for a second to toss grenade then return the player to whatever they were doing at the time.

A few of the player sex scenes with the girls have his dick literally come through the other side of their body for a second or so during the scenes, particularly for the health recovery ones. And while I understand it is easy to get clipping with 3d games, would be nice if that'd be polished up before release. In addition there are still issues on sex recovery scenes where either the camera or the girl is clipping through the terrain, this is particularly noticeable on any place with even the smallest of inclines, like the steps into the office building before you zipline into the apartment.

Finally and I'm well aware this might just be a personal gripe, the sex recovery scenes making a loud pinging sound every time you get a perfect are super immersion breaking. Sounds like you are having sex with their cell phones rather than hitting their g spot, I understand it is a queue to let the player know they did good, but either put in an option to turn it off or make it visual rather than audio (say like a flash of pink or floating hearts or something).

The new weapon, which for simplicity's sake i'll call the dildo microphone; doesn't appear to do anything at all when used with the left mouse button. Zombies didn't take damage from it, and it didn't appear to make the girls focus fire a specific target, so not sure what it is meant for. Also while being able to summon a girl to you seems interesting initially, I couldn't think of any time I would really need it as they always try to stay within 10 feet of the player pretty much all the time.

Complaints and issues aside, this new version runs 300% better than the previous demo, the weapon control feels much more solid in general and the ui is much cleaner in terms of the upgrade shop and how many abilities you can run at a time.

Last edited:

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
So the game over cutscene with the white haired girl and a normal zombie has the zombie wearing her plushie as it rapes her. At the end when he's eating her, the plushies goes apeshit. I couldn't stop laughing at it. Why did they add physics to the plushie of all things XD.

Also testing out the death scenes. They are either level based, or I have some insanely weird luck. I only got certain death scenes on certain stages no matter who got the killing thrust.

Reactions: anomamoose

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If a girl at full hp gets jumped by a creeper her clothing instantly disappears during the fuck scene, as well as when she jumps up from being freed, then the clothing respawns at whatever level her damage is at.
I don't think that's a bug I'm pretty sure that's intentional. Whenever a girl gets grabbed by any special zombie it strips them completely. Outside of that this is a pretty solid list of things I was going to post. I'll keep digging around for more. I'd say the biggest problem at this point is the AI just needs a ton of work on the enemy front. Even on Very hard the only way you ever really end up in trouble is when a hoard spawn happens or one of the end of level events and even those aren't THAT bad.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Is it just me or is the game actually easier. I remember always losing on 1 act in very hard, but now i bulldoze through the fights. The train horde was the only one where i actually nearly died.
Then again this might be due to the fact the game runs FAR better than before, to the point i can actually aim and shoot at the head, the girls are also surprising enough useful. They still are a meat-shield but now can crowd control and kill enemy zombies. Making the overall game far more manageable.

Honestly, the overall game demo is a great improvement, better graphics and models, a nice and fluid animation in H scenes, with a serviceable story. I did wonder if i could somehow be burned off like Shirobine said, but im just hungry for more content.

Edit: Is the blond girl the only one with an ntr event? I though sniper girl also had one here.

Last edited:

ShiroReaper

Jul 29, 2017
Based on previous monthly progress reports like the strip club, danger mechanics, other Acts, and other facilities at the home base are missing in this demo. It seems like this demo is for investigating bugs and current issues that we may find in the game to help them with feedback. I hope they will release another demo with their other excluded content so they can clean it up for release.

Reactions: Bedead
Mar 22, 2019
anyone has an act 3-4 save for this 0.6 version ~ ? I played through 0.34 and now too tired to go through all this again, i just wanna see new contents.

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
I've extracted this demo and confirmed that there are more death scenes and more costumes.
There are two other things besides basic clothes and bunny girl clothes.
In the case of Death Scene, the file name Act 8 exists, but I don't know if this means that the game is up to 8.

I'm not good at English, so I used a translator, so it might sound weird. I'm sorry.
And if there is someone who is good at extraction, I hope you do it. I also extracted it, but I don't how to texture a model and can only see one person's motion in 3ds max.(= the girl has no skin and sex with air)
Cap 2021-05-14 21-20-11-143.png

Reactions: hikaruru

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Based on previous monthly progress reports like the strip club, danger mechanics, other Acts, and other facilities at the home base are missing in this demo. It seems like this demo is for investigating bugs and current issues that we may find in the game to help them with feedback. I hope they will release another demo with their other excluded content so they can clean it up for release.
Yeah I think I remember seeing mention once that they weren't planning on putting much more content into any further demos, but were planning on releasing one for Q&A with some small animation updates. IIRC they did the same thing with the first game. Difference in content between last demo and initial release was quite drastic.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Is it just me or is the game actually easier. I remember always losing on 1 act in very hard, but now i bulldoze through the fights. The train horde was the only one where i actually nearly died.
Then again this might be due to the fact the game runs FAR better than before, to the point i can actually aim and shoot at the head, the girls are also surprising enough useful. They still are a meat-shield but now can crowd control and kill enemy zombies. Making the overall game far more manageable.

Honestly, the overall game demo is a great improvement, better graphics and models, a nice and fluid animation in H scenes, with a serviceable story. I did wonder if i could somehow be burned off like Shirobine said, but im just hungry for more content.

Edit: Is the blond girl the only one with an ntr event? I though sniper girl also had one here.
You mean the NTR items that the blonde girl needs have you found?
The Sniper Girl’s NTR mission is on the guitarist, with an exclamation point indicator on the map

Reactions: qwertgdgdg
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes