3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Don't you guys know beggars can't be choosers? You best be prepared to toss people's salads in real life with that attitude.

Oof that took awhile. I suggest someone reuploads these in a different host, as I'm not going to reupload them if the links die. As always, support the creator blah blah blah they won't exist without your help obviously so do it.

Uraganas

Dec 29, 2018
Don't you guys know beggars can't be choosers? You best be prepared to toss people's salads in real life with that attitude.

Oof that took awhile. I suggest someone reuploads these in a different host, as I'm not going to reupload them if the links die. As always, support the creator blah blah blah they won't exist without your help obviously so do it.
Thank you <3

cangbing

May 6, 2021

Thanks you and love you <3

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Thats a pretty fair argument, however the game is only due to next month. Way too long of a wait for it.
Shouldn't that argument be reversed? Because it's coming out so soon that people should just wait for it. It's not like some of the other CI-EN based H games like Nymphomania Priestess or Karryn Prison where you know the game will be finished in a couple years.

Reactions: Feletriu and wirux2

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Shouldn't that argument be reversed? Because it's coming out so soon that people should just wait for it. It's not like some of the other CI-EN based H games like Nymphomania Priestess or Karryn Prison where you know the game will be finished in a couple years.
I can't wait that long to fap to my girl Aya!

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021

why cant u just give the original google drive link?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well now that yall have a link, if yall find any bugs or anything, I'd like to know about them. I'm already aware of the following:

Act 2 has clipping issues, sometimes the girls phase into the ground. However the game has been updated so if a girl seems to be stuck in terrain she will respawn next to you after a while.

Act 3 checkpoint spawns you under the map

When Kirara pops out in the intro sequence, the dumpster doesn't open all the way.

Hand grip animations are off for some guns.

---

Everything should be easily testable/accessible. The only thing you might need to know if you want the NTR content preview, max affections (currently 3), beat all the current stages, and talk to the guy who has an exclamation mark on the map. After some talking, it'll turn into a question mark and you need to return to act 2 from the checkpoint, enter the supermarket, and look around for a fruit basket drop, should be a 3 star item. Talk to him again after getting it.

Reactions: ShoeBailey

MusiCraze

Aug 12, 2017
I’ll just wait patiently for another link as downloads from anonfiles for me is like only 10kb/s. By the time I’m done downloading this trial, the actual game would be out already.:ROFLMAO:

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Looks like they just made mirrors of their file using gdrive... cheap fucks. They need a proper client facing hosting service, pretty sure this breaks google's TOS. Here's the links, anyhow.

Mirror01

Mirror2

Mirror3

Mirror4

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes