3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Apr 16, 2018
Looks like they just made mirrors of their file using gdrive... cheap fucks. They need a proper client facing hosting service, pretty sure this breaks google's TOS. Here's the links, anyhow.

Mirror01

Google Drive

Mirror2

Google Drive

Mirror3

Google Drive

Mirror4

Google Drive
Can't Thank you enough man. I've been waiting for the anonefiles part 1 download for 4 hours to finish,
But with this link not even half an hour and I already downloaded 7 GB. Not to dismiss the effort of the Other guy of course,
I'm still thankful.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well now that yall have a link, if yall find any bugs or anything, I'd like to know about them.
Haven't looked a lot, but here's the usual one about dialogs+outer world interactions: When you're in dialogue and some of the randomly walking npc's at base bump at you - he'll launch you forward through the textures like walls, etc
And as for the death scenes, i assume devs just put like 3 of those they shown(zombie, crawler and worm) for all the other enemies to not spoil the content? The same apparently goes for scenes variations (if they do really exist as someone here was saying).

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
At present, the NTR items needed by the yellow heroine and the sniper heroine are fruits and the game guide book.
The other two NTRs currently seem to have no mission NPCs
In terms of construction, the steel tube stage does not seem to be open at the moment

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
At present, the NTR items needed by the yellow heroine and the sniper heroine are fruits and the game guide book.
The other two NTRs currently seem to have no mission NPCs
In terms of construction, the steel tube stage does not seem to be open at the moment
Gotta try to find the rest of the items. Maybe the shop sells theses last two.

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
"no, they'll add content for everyone"
"a demo is not a demostration of the final product"

Well, what excuse the "it's not a guro game" crowd will use now?

Time to put the NTR and Guro tags in this Thread and strike it our of my list.

And just to be clear, if you like NTR or Guro, do your thing, my problem is not with those tags, but with the devs lying about what would be in the game to grab people's money and users in here defending that.
While NTR is a somewhat neutral tag, Guro is like Scat or Bestiality, completely polarizing, people won't accept getting it thrown into their faces.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
"no, they'll add content for everyone"
"a demo is not a demostration of the final product"

Well, what excuse the "it's not a guro game" crowd will use now?

Time to put the NTR and Guro tags in this Thread and strike it our of my list.

And just to be clear, if you like NTR or Guro, do your thing, my problem is not with those tags, but with the devs lying about what would be in the game to grab people's money and users in here defending that.
While NTR is a somewhat neutral tag, Guro is like Scat or Bestiality, completely polarizing, people won't accept getting it thrown into their faces.
It's funny cause there are options to turn both of those off :)

I dont remember them saying they didnt want to add any of that. but eh

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes