3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Apparently the bunny suit was turned into a rare shop item. Instead of a consistently obtainable easter egg.

Why?!

Edit: Aight, finished it for the most part. Couple of things:

Bug: If you get too far from a downed girl, she just disappears. No way to get her back unless you restart. If she was getting smashed by something, they keep smashing, so it's a guaranteed way to lose.

Bug: When you finish the bathroom, the notification stays stuck on your screen

Overall, the actual game itself is a lot better. Not as much wonky pathing, clipping, etc. In combat H animations are still hot garbage for enemies, and they rarely ever sync their thrusts up. No new in combat H animations, so if you're here for that, you're SOL. One new NTR scene with the blonde chick, and apparently some restroom minigame/scene I never bothered to find. Given how long this update took to come out...yea, 2/5 update. It feels like they released a patch purely so they can shut up the "new demo when" crowd and try to bait some more patrons in.

Oh and guro game over screens. I guess that was the main point of the update, but meh.

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I was able to grab it, but at 12 GB there's no way I'd be able to reupload it with my shitty upload speed of .5 MBs lol. Still, I'll try for awhile, hopefully someone else already got it.

It's definitely an improvement over the first game for sure, the AI is still more A than I, but at least I haven't clipped through the map, and the girls hit some of the time now. The H content with the monsters, while it did looks great with the gameplay H loop, the game over cut scenes were just fatalities. Doesn't make sense for them to fuck the girls only to murder them right after. Why even bother then, where's the motive to reproduce? The developer needs to fix the priorities there, he had this issue with the last game. It's good that he's adding the NTR fetish, the vanilla content was, I'd hate to say this, most of the consistent H content in his game ironically enough despite all the zombie stuff so at least this addition can't disappoint like the zombies.
google hard drive can also try

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently the bunny suit was turned into a rare shop item. Instead of a consistently obtainable easter egg.

Why?!
It was originally supposed to be a rare field drop. It was a permanent drop in the trial was just so people could get a look at it. I think you can still find costumes in the field as rare drops (in the full release.) I like how they have the option of seeing what costumes look like damaged too, it's neat.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
It was originally supposed to be a rare field drop. It was a permanent drop in the trial was just so people could get a look at it. I think you can still find costumes in the field as rare drops (in the full release.) I like how they have the option of seeing what costumes look like damaged too, it's neat.
AFAIK it just toggles between "what it looks like during sex" and "what it looks like fully healed", nothing inbetween.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
AFAIK it just toggles between "what it looks like during sex" and "what it looks like fully healed", nothing inbetween.
Well costumes only have those two states. Least that's what their updates have been saying. Their flagged "damaged" state is only used during the smex. But that only applies to the ones I know about. They might make more later that do cooler stuff

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Well costumes only have those two states. Least that's what their updates have been saying. Their flagged "damaged" state is only used during the smex. But that only applies to the ones I know about. They might make more later that do cooler stuff
Not sure if you've played the game, but they go down to their underwear with the default costume. So it's Fully clothed > Underwear (forget the threshold, 30hp?) > Naked when fully down. The costume menu only shows the first and third.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
For me downloads anywhere from Mediafire, GDs are pretty slow. was actually considering to back them before I saw it was a GD. Mega is gonna be great or Torrent is fast as well owo. y still no mega T.Krama?

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
For me downloads anywhere from Mediafire, GDs are pretty slow. was actually considering to back them before I saw it was a GD. Mega is gonna be great or Torrent is fast as well owo. y still no mega T.Krama?
Because they're cheap and probably using their personal GDrive to host it. Or potentially even a proxy account, since the free limit is 15GB

MusiCraze

Aug 12, 2017
Lmao patreon users are getting shafted right now by TeamKarma's decision to use google drive, since the file is now locked for 24 hours due to download limits being exceeded.

Nearly 3k a month in patreon support, and they're too cheap to get a mega account or some shit.

Edit:

To make it worse, the zip is downloadable by anyone with the link. You bet your ass people spammed that link all over the internet. I'm guessing the download quota is gonna keep getting hammered until the end of the week. Maybe intentional by design by TeamKarma to bait people into the $15 tier?
Well at least that link hasn’t made it’s way here XD

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Sure some are more preferable or easier to download than another. But i think at this point any link will be generous enough. It's not a Mcdonalds to make an order:rolleyes: Considering we're not even paying for this order.

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dont beg, suck it up. Afterwards you'll get your prize.:LOL:
But for real, its wayyy too many comments asking about links or for a "hero". Atleast make it more creative and funny like.
Hero-sama, please grace us with your mighty and long link so i may find the satisfaction of release.:ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes