3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
So far there is a moderate amount of enemies, a pile of the base line zombies, the leaping frog sort, the tunneling worm, the chunky boi with a projectile tongue, the mushroom headed miniboss, and the mutant with a mouth in his belly that he uses to capture the girls. I've also seen a few pics out and about of other types, like the female zombie who can pin the player character, so presumably there are several others which will only show up during release.
FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
So far there is a moderate amount of enemies, a pile of the base line zombies, the leaping frog sort, the tunneling worm, the chunky boi with a projectile tongue, the mushroom headed miniboss, and the mutant with a mouth in his belly that he uses to capture the girls. I've also seen a few pics out and about of other types, like the female zombie who can pin the player character, so presumably there are several others which will only show up during release.
so I think we have a... Smoker from left 4 dead? Cool

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
so I think we have a... Smoker from left 4 dead? Cool
Definitely inspired by it, but it works pretty differently. No smoke cloud on defeat, no mechanic so far for yanking victims over ledges in order to lock them down without leaving the zombie vulnerable, though it does do consistent damage when grappling a heroine like the l4d smoker. Also unlike the other specials I've never seen the game spawn two of them at the same time, unlike say the giant worms or the frog jumpers who can both lockdown heroines; though the frog and worm don't do grapple damage so that might just be a balance mechanic.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely inspired by it, but it works pretty differently. No smoke cloud on defeat, no mechanic so far for yanking victims over ledges in order to lock them down without leaving the zombie vulnerable, though it does do consistent damage when grappling a heroine like the l4d smoker. Also unlike the other specials I've never seen the game spawn two of them at the same time, unlike say the giant worms or the frog jumpers who can both lockdown heroines; though the frog and worm don't do grapple damage so that might just be a balance mechanic.
Them not doing damage im like somewhat sure it was a bug. They used to do damage in one of the earlier trial versions. I can understand the worm not doing (or doing less damage) cause it can fuck off to the other side of hte map and be hard to kill.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Probably the froggy guy is inspired by Hunter, the Chunky boi is from Smoker/Boomer, the Grab and run underground is from a Jockey? and the boss guy from Tank

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes