3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah,how can this game be a non adult shooting game when it had a recovery sex in the battlefield at the beginning?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
don't think so

About the next trial version
If this goes on, it seems that a trial version can be released in early May.
It's been a long time since the trial version was released last time, so it has evolved a lot compared to the previous one! !! I think.
Please wait for a while until the release!

Today is May 2nd, I thought there was a demo version...
Do have to wait until July?

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I don't think the games even really hyped. If anything people have been shitting on it throughout most of this thread.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
If people here weren't at least somewhat hyped or with expectations for the game, i doubt that this thread would have 58 pages already.

Reactions: WolfWind

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Head shouldn't be that long
The body can't enter at all...I'm almost laughing!
That kind of toilet environment is very dirty
The woman who masturbates over there is basically a slut, right?

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
are there a lot enemy in this game, i already play a bit but it the same type enemy
So far there is a moderate amount of enemies, a pile of the base line zombies, the leaping frog sort, the tunneling worm, the chunky boi with a projectile tongue, the mushroom headed miniboss, and the mutant with a mouth in his belly that he uses to capture the girls. I've also seen a few pics out and about of other types, like the female zombie who can pin the player character, so presumably there are several others which will only show up during release.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes