3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I wonder if there are any enemies that haven't been shown in the trial versions yet. Because if you consider that all 4 girls have the same death scene per enemy and those are all the enemies for the game - that's quite few.
For now the best quality 'scene' is actually the very first that was added (and supposedly dragged out of SoD1) - ingame animation for zombies. it has 2 stages and differs for different girls. If consider this - i don't even know what to expect from the project, i hope that the last demo will show us something worthy.
P.S: also quite interesting way to make people play the game for the victory, if you loose one of the girls - you'll be awarded with crappy scene and had to run the whole level from the start, again.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
QUOTE="BraveOrakio, post: 5671571, member: 2413420"]
Different depending on the monster. Its monster specific instead of girl specific now.
[/QUOTE]
Also multiple scenes of monsters instead of 1 per monster.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to get the in-game menu into english, or is it just the main-menu?
Translation is nearly done, if they use what I give them, the upcoming trial could easily have a full English option, if not then you're gonna have to wait till end of june ish for the game to full release

Reactions: BlaKawKebab

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
There are few guys in Cien said that the new trial with released on ...July :(((( sad
don't think so

About the next trial version
If this goes on, it seems that a trial version can be released in early May.
It's been a long time since the trial version was released last time, so it has evolved a lot compared to the previous one! !! I think.
Please wait for a while until the release!

hikaruru

Aug 20, 2020
in the patreon page:
Unlike SoD1, it is registered as a non-adult contents.

The R18 patch will be distributed on the official website.
how to make SoD2 non-adult?
zombies can't catch girls or add a big mask
change healing from sex to shoulder massage

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes