3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I thought the two ladies would have different death scenes
But I don’t know if there are scenes of being ejaculated by zombies?
But the hole in the abdomen looks unrealistic, it would be better if there is an intestine

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Hmmmmmmm, if the worm death scenes for kiara and the milf are out, does that mean we also have zombie death scenes for the aforementioned two already ?

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Well guys , thanks to a patreon bug i could inspect the element and extract the Gdrive links of the updates.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Wow im speechless at how bad it looks, Unreal Engine 4 and the animation looks like crap, its worse than the first game, seriously how did they actually manage to make this look worse?

• Haha
Reactions: UnknownBava

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Wow im speechless at how bad it looks, Unreal Engine 4 and the animation looks like crap, its worse than the first game, seriously how did they actually manage to make this look worse?
Well,I think sod2 can use old model girls or maybe they can add old model like a changing clothes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So the steam version is not gonna be 18+, there will be an 18+ patch sold separately. I wonder how this will look in the SFW mode. No death scenes (or clothed death scenes) and no clothes tearing are easy changes. But I wonder how they'll deal with the fallen ally rape damage mechanic.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
So the steam version is not gonna be 18+, there will be an 18+ patch sold separately. I wonder how this will look in the SFW mode. No death scenes (or clothed death scenes) and no clothes tearing are easy changes. But I wonder how they'll deal with the fallen ally rape damage mechanic.
probably like a L4D with addons of waifus xD

on this trailer you can get an idea
Uh... Those are the same ones UnknownBava posted above. The other 2 are most likely inside the Silver tier post.
yep
one from Gold (probably Hikari) and the other from Silver (probably Ichika) tier

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Heh, probably just gonna do a simplistic "take my hand" or bandaging animation, or since it's healing JUICES, MC just gonna pop a bottle and pour on them like from Deep Rock Galactic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: UnknownBava
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes