3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

lol they just published the demo today on my birthday xD
now we just have to wait for a hero

From the content point of view, it is said that there will be ntr after playing lv3. It seems that every heroine will have an ent...

Sniper Girl’s previous ntr props were game discs~
But at 0.34 this item was eliminated

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so happy they're adding NTR. I hope it's built up like neglect from protagonist or cuckolding/netorase instead of "lol random sex with random npc because I'm horni".
I don't really wanna give away too much of the story, but it looks like each heroine has 2 different NTR paths, each containing a few scenes. You can go down both, so hopefully one of them fulfills your desires.

Reactions: fissenissen

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
I don't really wanna give away too much of the story, but it looks like each heroine has 2 different NTR paths, each containing a few scenes. You can go down both, so hopefully one of them fulfills your desires.
is pursuing NTR eventual "game over" or "bad end"? or is it just extra sex scenes and doesn't affect "relationships" and gameplay/story?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
is pursuing NTR eventual "game over" or "bad end"? or is it just extra sex scenes and doesn't affect "relationships" and gameplay/story?
Just extra scenes, you technically don't have to pursue any of it. You dont have to pursue any of the H scenes if you don't want to.

They won't do anything besides give you scenes and extra stats.

Reactions: fissenissen

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Just extra scenes, you technically don't have to pursue any of it. You dont have to pursue any of the H scenes if you don't want to.

They won't do anything besides give you scenes and extra stats.
That's good, but also feels pointless to add ntr. i guess I cant complain though since I like NTR. is there more planned or this is it? unless you cant give me an answer for this question.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Looks like according to the patreon post it still only goes up to act 3 which is a little disappointing but oh well. Hopefully there's lots of other content.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
That's good, but also feels pointless to add ntr. i guess I cant complain though since I like NTR. is there more planned or this is it? unless you cant give me an answer for this question.
I'm not 100% sure. I just translate the game and toss them a few questions to help clarify the script.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Lmao patreon users are getting shafted right now by TeamKarma's decision to use google drive, since the file is now locked for 24 hours due to download limits being exceeded.

Nearly 3k a month in patreon support, and they're too cheap to get a mega account or some shit.

Edit:

To make it worse, the zip is downloadable by anyone with the link. You bet your ass people spammed that link all over the internet. I'm guessing the download quota is gonna keep getting hammered until the end of the week. Maybe intentional by design by TeamKarma to bait people into the $15 tier?

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I was able to grab it, but at 12 GB there's no way I'd be able to reupload it with my shitty upload speed of .5 MBs lol. Still, I'll try for awhile, hopefully someone else already got it.

It's definitely an improvement over the first game for sure, the AI is still more A than I, but at least I haven't clipped through the map, and the girls hit some of the time now. The H content with the monsters, while it did looks great with the gameplay H loop, the game over cut scenes were just fatalities. Doesn't make sense for them to fuck the girls only to murder them right after. Why even bother then, where's the motive to reproduce? The developer needs to fix the priorities there, he had this issue with the last game. It's good that he's adding the NTR fetish, the vanilla content was, I'd hate to say this, most of the consistent H content in his game ironically enough despite all the zombie stuff so at least this addition can't disappoint like the zombies.

Last edited:

Uraganas

Dec 29, 2018
I was able to grab it, but at 12 GB there's no way I'd be able to reupload it with my shitty upload speed of .5 MBs lol. Still, I'll try for awhile, hopefully someone else already got it.

It's definitely an improvement over the first game for sure, the AI is still more A than I, but at least I haven't clipped through the map, and the girls hit some of the time now. The H content with the monsters, while it did looks great with the gameplay H loop, the game over cut scenes were just fatalities. Doesn't make sense for them to fuck the girls only to murder them right after. Why even bother then, where's the motive to reproduce? The developer needs to fix the priorities there, he had this issue with the last game. It's good that he's adding the NTR fetish, the vanilla content was, I'd hate to say this, most of the consistent H content in his game ironically enough despite all the zombie stuff so at least this addition can't disappoint like the zombies.
can u try this website for share

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Lmao patreon users are getting shafted right now by TeamKarma's decision to use google drive, since the file is now locked for 24 hours due to download limits being exceeded.

Nearly 3k a month in patreon support, and they're too cheap to get a mega account or some shit.

Edit:

To make it worse, the zip is downloadable by anyone with the link. You bet your ass people spammed that link all over the internet. I'm guessing the download quota is gonna keep getting hammered until the end of the week. Maybe intentional by design by TeamKarma to bait people into the $15 tier?
Can't you copy it to your drive before dl to bypass the limit or was that fixed?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes